Profile for Len > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Len RSS Feed

Polaroid IP-101W Indoor Wireless Network Surveillance Camera with Night Vision (White)
Offered by DBROTH
Price: $69.99
3 used & new from $59.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Unusable, December 3, 2014
This re-branded Foscam camera is so badly out of focus that it is unusable. Colors are badly faded and green is missing completely. Since I had waited too long to send it back, I took it apart, which is no simple task. I could find no way to adjust to focus. Also, short of taking the camera apart, there is no way to adjust the pan or tilt. There is no manual of any kind. I strongly suggest not wasting money on this camera.

15 used & new from $139.89

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't be fool by "Without Special Offers"!, May 3, 2014
I purchased the unit "Without Special Offers". Unfortunately, the bottom half of the home page is taken up by kindle book ads which I can seem to remove.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 8, 2014 8:50 PM PDT

Verbatim Blu-ray Disc 50 pcs Spindle - 50GB 4X BD-R DL - Inkjet Printable
Verbatim Blu-ray Disc 50 pcs Spindle - 50GB 4X BD-R DL - Inkjet Printable
Offered by Buy in japan
Price: $109.72
117 used & new from $86.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Not One Coaster in 50 Discs!!, September 17, 2013
I am VERY pleased with these discs. Not one bad copy in all 50. I'm now on my second pack. I would have given this a 5++ stars except that the logo+descriptor printed along the edge of the printable surface of the disc not is way too obvious. It can not even be obscured by making sure there is ink over the logo+ when you print the label. But if you want every copy to work, try these!

Xtreme Technologies Xlink BT Bluetooth Gateway - Black
Xtreme Technologies Xlink BT Bluetooth Gateway - Black
Offered by GoodTelecom
Price: $44.99
14 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works exactly as described., March 23, 2013
I'm extremely pleased with the Xlink. I use it to interface a land line and two cell phones to a Panasonic cordless phone system w/ eight extensions. All the features, including CID and selectable phone out calling, work exactly the way they're supposed to. I had never before used Bluetooth devices and on the first try, the pairing worked exactly as described.

10 Verbatim Blu-ray 50 Gb Bd-r Dl Dual Layer 4x Speed Original Spindle
10 Verbatim Blu-ray 50 Gb Bd-r Dl Dual Layer 4x Speed Original Spindle
Offered by Buy in japan
Price: $26.98
3 used & new from $26.98

5.0 out of 5 stars No Coasters, March 13, 2013
10 of 10 good copies. Received in 8 days from Japan, which I thought was very good. Have ordered what I have been assured are the same discs in a 50 spindle for $150: "Verbatim Blu-ray Disc 50 pcs Spindle - 50GB 4X BD-R DL - Inkjet Printable". It's now 14 days since order and hopefully they will arrive very soon - because I've run out.

Crazy Cart 48-LED CCTV Ir Infrared Night Vision Illuminator
Crazy Cart 48-LED CCTV Ir Infrared Night Vision Illuminator
Offered by Best-World
Price: $9.38
26 used & new from $6.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT work with some Foscam cameras!, June 2, 2012
I bought this lamp because I wanted to place a Foscam FI8908W in a Loftek dome and, therefore, could not use the camera's own internal IR LEDs for night illumination. I found the IR lamp provided NO illumination that the camera could see. I also use FI8905W cameras and found that it did not work for them as well. Internet research indicates that many IR lamps (and apparently this one) do not output IR at a frequency that some cameras can detect.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 2, 2014 9:21 PM PST