Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for Jeffrey > Reviews

Browse

Jeffrey's Profile

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jeffrey RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Adobe Photoshop CS6 Digital Classroom
Adobe Photoshop CS6 Digital Classroom
by Jennifer Smith
Price: $35.48
117 used & new from $8.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Help, October 25, 2012
I broke down and bought the latest version of Photoshop. It was not cheap, but worth every dollar spent. I had always heard that Photoshop was difficult to learn. I was prepared for the worst. This book makes something that might be almost impossible to learn on your own seem to be easy. If you buy Photoshop CS6 buy this book.

Tourism: Concepts and Practices
Tourism: Concepts and Practices
by John R. Walker
Price: $106.32
89 used & new from $39.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Information I could use, October 25, 2012
I purchased this item as a requirement for a college course I took. I only bought it because I had to. However, I was surprised that it did contain information that I could use beyond the classroom.

Feng Shui For Beginners (Meditation For Your Home)
Feng Shui For Beginners (Meditation For Your Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Positive energy flow and a clean home, September 1, 2012
I must admit that I did not know a great deal about Feng Shui before I read this book. I felt this book gave me a good overview of the practice. It does sound like an easy, uncomplicated, and sensible approach to take.
The book also gives many ideas of applying the practice to the living spaces around the home.
Who could argue with maintaining a positive energy, harmony, a stress free, relaxed lifestyle and having a clean home all at the same time?

Build the Ideal Bug Out Bag: The Ultimate Guide to Preparing a 72 Hour Survival Kit  for Surviving Comfortably
Build the Ideal Bug Out Bag: The Ultimate Guide to Preparing a 72 Hour Survival Kit for Surviving Comfortably

5.0 out of 5 stars Be Prepared, August 30, 2012
I believe in having the resources and the ability to take care of my family's needs at all times, especially in times of trouble. You cannot sit by and wait for anyone else or the government to step in and help you out.
This book lets you know what and how to pack the items you may need for at least a three-day emergency. I hope the time never comes when my family needs to grab our "Bug Out Bags", but if it does, we will be ready thanks to the information provided in this book.

Digital Photography For Absolute Beginners. Quick Guide to Getting Started With Digital Photography
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Plenty of Useful Information, August 30, 2012
I bought this book to help me improve on my picture taking skills. Like many people, I have been taking pictures for many years, yet I consider myself to be still stuck in the beginner stages of photography.
This book helped explain many of the digital photography basics that I did not understand. I might add that it explains things in an easy to understand and to the point way.
I feel this book provided me with plenty of useful information to get going in the right direction.

Executing Execution:  The Ultimate Roadmap for Choosing, Planning, & Achieving Your Most Important Goals!
Executing Execution: The Ultimate Roadmap for Choosing, Planning, & Achieving Your Most Important Goals!
Price: $3.97

5.0 out of 5 stars A Goal Setting Guide Book, August 27, 2012
This book is a succinct guide on goal setting. It breaks the entire process down into an easy to follow procedure that will help you identify and achieve your goals.
The author brings out an often overlooked, but ,what I believe to be, an important part of making the goals you set achievable yet challenging to accomplish. Many of us are motivated by a true challenge in completing anything we need to accomplish in both our work and personal lives.

Awesome Facts and Life Stories that Inspire: A Collection of Inspiring Facts and Lives Igniting Hope, Motivation and Courage

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly an Inspirational Read, August 27, 2012
Many of us can use inspirational stories occasionally to help us keep going when we feel that we have hit the wall. This book reminds us of how hard it was for many well-known personalities and historical figures to get started on their paths to fame and in many cases fortune.
At times each of may think we are facing insurmountable odds against us. Some of the examples mentioned in this book faced far more difficulties than I have ever faced. It is truly an inspirational read.

10 Popular Weight Loss Diets
10 Popular Weight Loss Diets

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful and Informative, August 27, 2012
This book offers the reader a well-rounded overview of several well-known diets. I believe the author researched each of these dieting plans well. This research provides the readers with plenty of information to use in deciding whether to follow one of these diet plans.
The book provides examples of typical daily menus you can expect to use when following a particular diet plan. Many of these menus sounded appealing and may be easy to follow for a time. The author points out both the good and the bad aspects that can be found with any of these diet plans.
Most of all, this book saved me the time and expenses involved in researching one of these plans on my own.

Writerpreneur: How to Work From Home as an Online Writer, Find Premium Clients, & Make Money Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Information You Can Use, August 26, 2012
The author tells his own story of how he became a successful freelance "writerpreneur". He lets us know where he made mistakes, so we wont have to do the same. He lays out a solid plan of attack that anyone can use for starting and running their own freelance writing business. If you are in any way interested in freelance writing get this book.

Baby Sleep Training Made Simple: From Naps to Sleeping Through the Night
Baby Sleep Training Made Simple: From Naps to Sleeping Through the Night
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of great information, August 12, 2012
I bought this book to get some ideas for helping out our next door neighbors with their new daughter. This baby is their first child and like most new parents they are faced with trying to get their new daughter to sleep through the night. They have told me they have learned a lot from the information in this book and are implementing the ideas from it. I must admit that I learned from it too.

Page: 1 | 2