Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Fall Denim Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Noah Gunderson The Next Storm Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all furious7 furious7 furious7  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage Assassin's Creed Syndicate Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for D Shelley > Reviews

Browse

D Shelley's Profile

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D Shelley RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Beaumont Products Citrus Ii Cpap Mask Wipes, 62 count - Pack of 3
Beaumont Products Citrus Ii Cpap Mask Wipes, 62 count - Pack of 3
Offered by Common Cents Distributors
Price: $24.97
17 used & new from $24.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes cleaning my mask easy in the morning, February 9, 2012
I am never, ever good about cleaning my APAP mask in the morning. At least, I wasn't before I found out that these existed. I am not a morning person and never felt I had enough time to unhook my mask and wash it before work. These things are great. I like that they are all natural and you know they won't break down your mask. I keep them by my nightstand with a pair of scissors and cut each sheet in half to make them last longer. One sheet is a lot more than I need for a mask wipedown. The only thing I wish was different is if the sheets were half the size but cutting them is not really that much of a pain, I like getting twice as much use out of these and hate wasting.

Stress Thermometer - stress reduction, biofeedback, relax
Stress Thermometer - stress reduction, biofeedback, relax
Offered by Tools For Wellness
Price: $21.95
3 used & new from $21.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, February 9, 2012
It seems that this doesn't do much more than an indoor outdoor thermometer but it is a quick and easy way to get a visual representation of stress levels. It really does help if you use it as a tool to relax and let go of stress. Quick, simple, easy to use and like I said just seems like an indoor outdoor thermometer could do the same for about half the price but I got it anyway to check it out. Useful for me in guided imagery sessions to make sure I am relaxed.

Demon WP 1lb Jar Multi Use Pest Control Insecticide
Demon WP 1lb Jar Multi Use Pest Control Insecticide

5.0 out of 5 stars The best pest control!, February 9, 2012
I have not been a huge fan of using pesticides in the past and only did so when dealing with ants in the house, however I have been trying to convert my old carriage house to a more liveable hang-out space rather than a dirty, dank garage. One step was weatherizing and I got that down. Then I needed to deal with all the insects.

I live in the Pacific Northwest. There is plant life everywhere, and my yard is no different. We have huge trees towering over our carriage house and the entire yard is a haven for mosquitoes, spiders and other critters. I have seen so many different types of bugs in this carriage house and I couldn't handle it anymore. Wasps, centipedes, Devil's coach horse beetles and more spiders than I could name have been living in there. I was concerned about spraying because of all the animals around including my own cat. According to the instructions, it's safe for animals after half an hour or so. I just kept him inside while I sprayed and everything was fine.

It's been a few months with some pretty hard rains and some light snow and I have to say it has made a HUGE difference. I sprayed inside and out in the carriage house and there have been maybe two things in there that I have seen. Definitely nothing like it used to be. This stuff is worth the money, and it will last a long, long time. I highly recommend it!

ACORN Women's Tex Bootie Black Bear,Medium 6.5-7.5 M US
ACORN Women's Tex Bootie Black Bear,Medium 6.5-7.5 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm and comfortable, February 9, 2012
This review is from: ACORN Women's Tex Bootie (Apparel)
These slippers are great. I have very cold feet due to Raynaud's Syndrome and these are perfect for around the house. I wanted something a little taller than most slippers and these fit the bill. They are a little difficult to get on and off, but once on you don't want to take them off! The soles are heavy duty and I have even worn them outside in the snow without getting wet feet. The faux fur is super soft and comfy and the inside is lined. The insoles are cushiony and comfortable. These are great and true to size.

M-D Building Products 3749 Garage Door Bottom Rubber, 16 Feet, Black
M-D Building Products 3749 Garage Door Bottom Rubber, 16 Feet, Black
Price: $11.47
35 used & new from $7.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, February 9, 2012
The garage at my house is an old carriage house that had huge gaps under the doors. Insects, grass clippings and dead leaves were all getting into the carriage house and sweeping it constantly was a pain. I really want it to stay nice in there so I decided to grab something to help with that.

The doors open to the side, and accordion out so I knew I'd have to do some manipulating to make it work. I just cut the pieces to match each door panel and nailed them on. I couldn't put it on the way it is supposed to go because my door doesn't go up, but out to the side. Therefore I had to just turn the rubber a different direction so it could still function, and nail it on the front of the doors. It doesn't look that pretty but it was the best way I could think to do it without being able to hammer anything from the underside. It does its job and I no longer have grass clippings and leaves in there.

M-D Building Products 2097 Low Density Foam Tape, 3/8-by-1/2-Inch-by-17 Feet, Gray
Price: $2.74
32 used & new from $2.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it needs to!, February 9, 2012
I bought this to seal up some gaps in our garage. We have an old carriage house with doors that accordion out, and there are some huge gaps. All kinds of insects and dead leaves are getting in there and I want to start keeping it cleaner and warmer for completing projects in the poor weather. This stuff stuck on the old wood without issues and has not come loose. This isn't like some other poorer quality foam tape I have used in the past. Even though I have some stuck on the inside of where the doors meet, opening and closing the doors is no problem- the foam tape simply compresses down without being pushed off, it stays where it is put. This stuff is great!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable!, February 9, 2012
These are super comfy. I got the red which don't look as much like "long johns" and I feel comfortable wearing them under skirts or dresses because even when visible they just look like textured tights. I layer these on cold days and to work since I work in a cold environment. They keep me pretty warm, the material is super soft and stretchy.

Genuine Fotodiox DIY Lomo Camera, Twin Lens Reflex, TLR Camera Kit (68 Pieces, with Detailed Instructions, Uses 35mm 24 Exposure B&W or Color Film)
Offered by fotodiox Inc.
Price: $14.85
4 used & new from $10.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Not pleased with final product, but fun process, February 9, 2012
I have to say I was intrigued by this idea of building a camera. When I got the box, I saw the pieces were well laid out in the packaging and were easy to identify and find. However there was no mini screwdriver provided, which I think the manual says there should be. I can't even remember now because I happen to have quite a few of those and it was no problem using another little screwdriver to complete this job.

Not all of the pieces seemed to fit together that well in my kit. The instructions sometimes were difficult to understand but after going over it a few times, it made sense enough to figure out what goes where. I admit, I am not the most patient person in the universe but I was still interested in this project.

Eventually I had to put it down and pick it back up again another day because I became too frustrated with some of the pieces not fitting together correctly. The other day I finally finished it up but there's no way it can be used as a functioning camera in my case, because some of the pieces came out and in order to get them back in I'd have to take quite a bit of it apart again. The pieces aren't super durable so I'm afraid to take it apart, I think it'd snap. However it still looks like a nice old box camera, but I use it only for display now and ended up buying an actual functioning vintage camera for about the same price.

Laptop AC Adapter/Power Supply/Charger+US Power Cord for HP Mini 311 311-1000nr
Laptop AC Adapter/Power Supply/Charger+US Power Cord for HP Mini 311 311-1000nr
Offered by Goplus
Price: $7.03
8 used & new from $2.48

5.0 out of 5 stars No issues so far, February 9, 2012
I bought this in October 2011 and as of now, I have not had any issues. My original adapter stopped working and I needed to find a replacement, preferably something on the cheap side. I picked this up and was pleasantly surprised. I have used third party adapters in the past for my Macintosh laptop and had good experiences. This being a totally different brand, I had no idea what to expect but so far, so good. I've not noticed any differences between this replacement and the original adapter. It even looks the same. I use it daily and have had no issues with overheating. Works as intended, what a deal!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Money saving option for those who don't want to waste toilet paper!, February 9, 2012
After doing the math, I decided it'd be worth it to make this purchase. After calculating how much you spend on toilet paper each year versus the one time cost of this bidet (until it breaks I suppose, when and if that will happen), it's a no-brainer. I wanted something with a warm water option because I had a cheaper model (can't remember brand) in a previous household, but the cold water was too much for me some days.

I bought this and it arrived with some simple instructions. Unfortunately, I live in a house built in 1916 and in both bathrooms the toilet is nowhere near the sink/vanity. However, upstairs there is a clawfoot tub and that has water shut off valves right next to the toilet. I figured I could just hook it up to that hot water supply and it would be no problem.

I was wrong, it wasn't as easy as it seemed it should be. The water supply pipes to my clawfoot tub were solid lines, with different sized ends at the tub and at the shut off valve. It wasn't going to be as simple to replace it with a flexible line. After poring over the aisles of plumbing supplies at a big box home improvement store, I finally found enough adapters and parts to make a flexible hose fit both to the tub and to the adapter provided with the bidet to supply hot water to the bidet unit. It took a lot of measuring and trial and error plus lots of teflon tape to ensure no leaks but eventually it was completed. It was worth the effort even if our plumbing to the tub looks a bit like Frankenstein's monster. With enough effort it can be done though I can honestly say I probably should have just hired a professional. However since there are no leaks and most of the time spent was spent learning something new, maybe I was better off saving my money.

Now I just wish I could install one in the bathroom at work!

Page: 1 | 2