Profile for Dustin Deckard > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 64

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dustin Deckard RSS Feed (Wichita, Kansas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Verbatim Digital Vinyl 700 MB Multicolor CD-R Spindle 25 Discs 94488
Verbatim Digital Vinyl 700 MB Multicolor CD-R Spindle 25 Discs 94488
Price: $10.32
54 used & new from $9.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, awesome look and texture, July 22, 2014
These are nice - well worth the few dollars extra if you're burning music CDs. There is actually a ridged texture on top of them that completes the look, too.

Neato XV-21 Vacuum Cleaner Filter Neato Robotic Pet & Allergy Filter - Replacement For Neato 945-0048 Filter - 4 Pack
Offered by East Coast Photo
Price: $13.95
7 used & new from $9.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely worth it - half the price of OEM, June 17, 2014
These fit my XV-11 (with the upgrade pack) perfectly - very snug, and they trap an incredible amount of dust and pet hair. Much improved performance over the original filters. I won't ever bother going back to the OEM filters - these are perfect.

C2G / Cables to Go 13040 Velocity RCA Audio Extension Cable, Blue (6 Feet/1.82 Meters)
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $9.17
21 used & new from $5.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, solid construction, clear signal, June 17, 2014
Used to extend the cables from my turntable to my receiver. Sound is clear, despite being surrounded by dozens of other cables, an ethernet switch, and a dozen wireless devices... no distortion has ever been detected.

MS Exam 70-323 Administering Office 365 ExamFOCUS Study Notes & Review Questions 2013
by ExamREVIEW
Price: $16.10
3 used & new from $16.10

1.0 out of 5 stars Won't ever buy this type again, June 17, 2014
This guide had zero practice questions that matched the actual test I took. Bombed it the first time, then studied up with exam dumbs, aced it the second time no problem. Exam dumps are really the way to go... studying practice questions is far more valuable than this sort of in-depth book. It's too bad, since that's the way I prefer to study.

Mario Kart Racing Wheel for Wii (2pcs Bundle) (Bulk Packaging), Color May Vary
Mario Kart Racing Wheel for Wii (2pcs Bundle) (Bulk Packaging), Color May Vary
Offered by AnAk
Price: $10.50
46 used & new from $5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what you'd expect - no compromises, it's just as good as the official wheels, June 17, 2014
Just as good as the Wii wheel or the Power A wheel (Mariokart 8 edition). It says colors may vary, but I received two white ones.

COSMOS ® Carbon Design Protective Decal Skin Sticker for Sony Playstation PS Vita Handheld+ Cosmos cable tie
Offered by Cosmos Tech&Leisure
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $3.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, cheap skin. Has nice texture, but is challenging to put on, June 17, 2014
Hard to beat for the price. I like the carbon texture a lot - and the rear touchpad still seems to work fine (yes, it covered it up completely). I had a hard time putting the front piece on - some parts of the skin are extremely thin. It's easy enough to get it on straight eventually, but if you stretch those thin portions AT ALL, things will be slightly off in their fit. I also had some residual adhesive around the edges of the stickers, apparently due to either crappy adhesive or a crappy laser cut. Regardless, it's under $10, so there's not a lot of room to complain.

Arm & Hammer Baking Soda Fridge Freezer Package, 16-Ounce
Arm & Hammer Baking Soda Fridge Freezer Package, 16-Ounce
Price: $0.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Never forget again, thanks to Prime Pantry, June 17, 2014
It's baking soda. It has cardboard sides that peel off to filter more air. It's cheap. It's available on Amazon Prime. Now you have no excuse for forgetting to replace them.

Tree Top 100% Apple Juice (6 Count, 5.5 Fl Oz Each)
Tree Top 100% Apple Juice (6 Count, 5.5 Fl Oz Each)
Price: $3.39

3.0 out of 5 stars From concentrate, very small cans, June 17, 2014
I imagine these would make great (although not very cheap) lunchbag items for kids, but I felt they were overpriced and did not taste fresh.

Kenneth Cole Reaction Men's Calf Grain Reversible Belt, Black/Gray, 34
Kenneth Cole Reaction Men's Calf Grain Reversible Belt, Black/Gray, 34
Price: $21.22
2 used & new from $21.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Great color on both sides - slim enough for any belt loop, June 17, 2014
I bought a Kenneth Cole belt a few years ago and doubt I'll buy another brand... maybe ever? They are a great value, very modern styling, can dress up nearly any look, and are durable (though not best in class by any means). This particular belt has a nice, standard black side, but the alternate grey side is actually really great. Looks good with any grey/steel/iron colored pants and can tie together grey shoes.

Neato Pet & Allergy Upgrade Kit
Neato Pet & Allergy Upgrade Kit
Price: $40.66
7 used & new from $36.59

1.0 out of 5 stars Word of caution if you're upgrading an XV-11, January 15, 2014
I have an XV-11 that's around 2 years old, so I bought this upgrade kit a few months ago, extremely excited to install the new firmware and have a quieter brush on my hardwood. Unfortunately, the brush will NOT WORK without the new firmware - it recognizes a different brush/filter and will not vacuum without new firmware. My XV-11, though, is not detected by Neato's firmware updater app on their website. I have followed every bit of advice on their site, I've tried multiple computers with different OSs, etc. The first time I contacted their support, they admitted they were having problems with Windows 8, so I figured I could wait a little bit and I put the upgrade kit in the closet, to come back to later. Then last week I tried again - this time with a clean install of Windows 8.1 - still no joy. So I tried another computer, Windows 7. Then another Win7 machine. I tried 3 different browsers. I tried everything. And support won't help me because the warranty is only good for a year after purchase. Seriously? I've spent over $600 on Neato products, including filters and this upgrade kit. Unless they give and at least TRY to help me or offer me a discounted replacement for my device, I'll be skipping all future Neato products and advising my friends and clients to avoid Neato. Their product is awesome, but it's too expensive to gamble on with support like that.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7