Profile for Dustin Deckard > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 96

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dustin Deckard RSS Feed (Wichita, Kansas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Timberland Men's Knit Magic Glove, Black, One Size
Timberland Men's Knit Magic Glove, Black, One Size
Price: $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars These fold up into small sizes, perfect for keeping in coat pockets permanently, December 13, 2014
Good, cheap gloves that don't take up much volume, so are perfect for packing into pockets. I always lose my gloves, so I like to just keep them in my coat pockets. These don't make the pockets bulky or puffy, and they're just warm enough to be good for most of the season. The wind will cut right through them, so they're not the warmest by far, and they will fray quickly, but who care's considering how cheap they are. And the touch-screen-ready fingertips work flawlessly, believe it or not.

Thrustmaster VG Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel - Xbox One
Thrustmaster VG Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel - Xbox One
Price: $96.22
6 used & new from $96.22

2.0 out of 5 stars Can't live without the force feedback - my lap times got worse, not better, December 13, 2014
Bought it at a discounted price of $80, which seemed cheap enough to gamble on. Please note that this was my first NON-force-feedback wheel, so my expectations were skewed. If I did not have experience with much higher quality wheels, my opinion of this one would likely be much higher. That's just the way it goes, I guess. This wheel has a very small turning radius of 240 degrees, so it doesn't even feel like a "wheel" to me. The pedals are abysmal, and do not have a smooth action when pressed. Not that you can buy an adapter from a company called Ricmotech to us Logitech pedals with Thrustmaster wheels, so if you've already got a DFGT, G25 or G27, you're better off getting the $20 adapter and using those pedals. The wheel is fully licensed so you can navigate everything on the Xbox One with it. The actual feel of the wheel is nice, as long as you're touching the red part. The base is extremely light and cheap, so it needs to be clamped TIGHT to whatever you're using as a stand. For me, the experience with this wheel has not been good enough to continue using. My lap times are better with a controller. I learned to sim-race with a proper force feedback wheel, so I depend on the feeling of losing grip, and hitting curbs, etc.... when you use this wheel, you have no vibration at all, and I miss it too much.

ED 4 Pack CINEMA 3D GLASSES For LG 3D TVs - Adult Sized Passive Circular Polarized 3D Glasses
Offered by Simplifi Digital, Inc.
Price: $16.95
5 used & new from $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cost-effective replacements for scratched/broken/flimsy glasses, December 13, 2014
These are a little more sturdy than the LG glasses that came with my TV, and they also happen to fit over my prescription glasses much better. You won't notice any quality difference in the 3D affect - that is determined by your TV, since these are "passive" glasses.

PDP Disney Infinity Figure Display Case
PDP Disney Infinity Figure Display Case
Price: $6.99
13 used & new from $2.50

3.0 out of 5 stars NOTE - not all 2.0 figures fit in these any more!, December 13, 2014
After collecting most of the 1.0 figures, I ordered another 5 of these 3-packs to keep my new 2.0 figures in. I was extremely disappointed to find that many 2.0 figures don't fit in these official display cases any longer! It's really a shame they gave up on these - it was an excellent storage/display solution that was cost effective, but now I feel like I wasted a lot of time, money, and space with all of these cases since I can't count on them any longer. Some of the figures that don't fit include Groot (simply too tall), Hulk, Venom (fits if you squeeze/bend him) and more.

Jockey Men's Smart Fabric Waffle Pant, Black, Medium
Jockey Men's Smart Fabric Waffle Pant, Black, Medium
Price: $15.20

3.0 out of 5 stars Legs are much longer than any other Medium-sized pants like this I own, December 13, 2014
I rotate through 5-6 pairs of similar pants for sleepwear and being lazy/comfortable around the house. You know what I'm talking about. These have the longest legs out of all of them, which I don't really understand. Even after a few wash/dryer cycles, they're still too long. The fly in the front is also strangely bulky, since there's an extra flap of fabric to cover the button. It's an odd design choice. The fabric, for what it's worth, is awesome and extremely comfortable, if not a cat hair magnet.

ROOK Men's Destroy, Black, Large
ROOK Men's Destroy, Black, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality screenprint, December 13, 2014
I don't know what "Search and Destroy" means but I have tattoos so I figured I could pull it off. It's a nice print, and the tee is a good length.

LRG Men's Motherland T-Shirt, Dark Olive, Large
LRG Men's Motherland T-Shirt, Dark Olive, Large
Price: $22.17

4.0 out of 5 stars Annoying tag on the collar but otherwise a high quality tee, December 13, 2014
It's a bit long, and has a bothersome tag on the collar, but it LOOKS cool up there, so who cares. Plus, when someone asks you to "explain your shirt" you can just look at them and say "Well, we're ALL children of Africa" and then look at them disapprovingly.

PlayStation Vita Cradle
PlayStation Vita Cradle
Offered by Spartanattacks
Price: $9.08
18 used & new from $9.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive charging stand, wouldn't use it for anything else, November 30, 2014
This makes for an attractive charging cradle for my Vita, underneath the TV next to the Wii U gamepad.

Lerway Wireless Qi Power Charger Pad for Lumia920 HTC 8X S4 S3 Note II (Black)
Lerway Wireless Qi Power Charger Pad for Lumia920 HTC 8X S4 S3 Note II (Black)
Offered by LERWAY Tech.
Price: $18.99
3 used & new from $18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes an irritating mechanical noise when charging a device, November 30, 2014
I have 2 of these, and they both make the same annoying chirping noise when charging a device. It's very quiet, but loud to hear when it's on your nightstand or under your monitor in a quiet office. Even still, for the price I can't complain any more than that. There are many better, higher quality options if you are willing to pay for them.

Barielle No Bite Pro Growth, 0.5 Ounce
Barielle No Bite Pro Growth, 0.5 Ounce
Offered by Fredway
Price: $8.69
8 used & new from $4.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Tastes so bad you'll wonder why you paid for it, November 30, 2014
Unfortunately, I just went from biting my nails to picking at them. (shh, don't tell the other reviewers that's an option)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10