Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more
Profile for William J. Schober > Reviews

Browse

William J. Schober's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

William J. Schober RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Erligpowht 45W LED Red Blue Hanging Light for Indoor Plant
Erligpowht 45W LED Red Blue Hanging Light for Indoor Plant
Offered by ErligpowhtDirect
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well built and very bright!, November 15, 2015
Well built and very bright! From some of the other reviews I was skeptical about the quality of this light. It is a sturdy and intensely bright light that runs only warm to the touch. The hanger does what it is supposed to do. The price is right and I feel that it deserves the five stars!

SEOH Mohr Pipets Class B 2ml
SEOH Mohr Pipets Class B 2ml
Offered by Scientific Equipment of Houston
Price: $7.25
3 used & new from $4.30

1.0 out of 5 stars TUNING FORK MALLET!?!?, November 9, 2015
This review is from: SEOH Mohr Pipets Class B 2ml
I received a "SEOH Tuning Fork Mallet Rubber Bong, Plastic Handle" not a pipet
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 23, 2015 12:35 PM PST

TSM Products 62113 All Purpose Meat Slicer, 8.75-Inch
TSM Products 62113 All Purpose Meat Slicer, 8.75-Inch
Price: $105.75
2 used & new from $105.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Slicer, February 27, 2015
I would have given it 5 stars but it has two flaws in my opinion. The sliding tray should be longer and it should also be removable for easier cleaning. We gave it good test run with two 5 pound home made pastrami's and it cut them perfectly. Pastrami is a very dense meat and the slicer didn't bog down at all. Be very careful as the blade is extremely sharp which is why it will effortlessly cut meats deli thin. I like the fact that it made mostly of metals and not plastics like our old one. This slicer is not a commercial slicer so if it starts to get warm let it cool down.
I would recommend this meat slicer to family and friends.

Nature's Answer Boswellia Vegetarian Capsules, 90-Count
Nature's Answer Boswellia Vegetarian Capsules, 90-Count
Price: $14.10
12 used & new from $10.94

5.0 out of 5 stars I strongly recommend this to anyone with bad knees, December 25, 2014
I can walk without cringing! I strongly recommend this to anyone with bad knees. I have bone on bone in one knee and torn meniscus in both knees. I noticed relief within two hours and improvements for a few weeks. I ran out once and the pain returned within a couple of days. Not all brands are equal and this brand is the best that I have tried.

Boswellia Extract Double Strength 90 Vcaps
Boswellia Extract Double Strength 90 Vcaps

1.0 out of 5 stars I am a fan of Boswellia Acid Extracts just not this one!, April 2, 2014
When I first opened the bottle I noticed that it didn't have that distinct frankincense aroma, I even opened a capsule and it didn't taste right either. I just figured that they must have refined it better than other brands so I took it and my knees slowly returned to the painful state that they were in before I started using GOOD boswellia resin extract. I believe this product is misleading because of it's labeling. I have used other Boswellia extracts and they have 65% boswellia acid and work great! This one states "65% organic acids including boswellia acid." No where do they state the actual boswellia acid content and I believe that it is quite low.
This is my first negative review of any product any where.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 31, 2014 7:54 AM PDT

Simply Calphalon 18-Piece Cutlery Set
Simply Calphalon 18-Piece Cutlery Set
Offered by GoldBar Goods
Price: $127.71
20 used & new from $101.70

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Knife Set!, February 18, 2014
We are quite pleased with this most excellent cutlery set.
Well made and still sharp two months later.
I was concerned about the very square handles but they are comfortable and look great.

Newest Military Extreme shockproof/dust/dirt proof aluminum metal heavy duty case for Samsung Galaxy SIV S4 I9500, with gorilla Glass protected, simple waterproof function for galaxy S4 I9500, Shipping from US Seller(Silver)-Novelty
Offered by AmazinGear
Price: $14.96
3 used & new from $10.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, February 18, 2014
Well made and designed.
It fits my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 perfectly!
Touch screen works perfect through the second Gorilla Glass.
A truly tough and handsome case!

TiVo Roamio HD Digital Video Recorder and Streaming Media Player (TCD846500)
TiVo Roamio HD Digital Video Recorder and Streaming Media Player (TCD846500)
Offered by Baby-Dragons-Den
Price: $210.00
28 used & new from $115.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I love pausing and rewinding "live" TV., January 19, 2014
We use an antenna and save about $90 a month. Between the antenna (38 channels), Netflix and Hulu Plus we have more than enough programming to keep us happy. We record our favorites and watch them when we want to. Plus the Tivo box guesses what show we may be interested and records them.

Invicta Women's 0488 Angel Gold-Tone Watch with White Polyurethane Band
Invicta Women's 0488 Angel Gold-Tone Watch with White Polyurethane Band
Price: $84.99
16 used & new from $76.49

5.0 out of 5 stars The white band can be cleaned., November 5, 2013
She loves it!
The white band does get dirty easily as many people here have stated in reviews.
But if you go to The Dollar Store and pick up that cheap ($1.00) cleaner called Awesome spay cleaner & degreaser it will clean it up almost perfectly with little to no scrubbing!
I was leery of buying this watch because of all of the negative reviews about the band but I sure am glad I did!
So Mama's happy, everyone's happy!

Ultrafire 501B 1000 Lumens Cree XM-L T6 LED High Power Flashlight Torch, 135mm by 30mm Bezel, 25mm Body, Black
Offered by Colorful Lighting
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and very Bright!, March 21, 2013
I just received this little flashlight today and I am very pleased with the quality and brightness!
It is constructed with nicely machined black aluminum and I think it will last a long time.
I also got the UltraFire 18650 3000mAh 3.7V Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery (Pair) + Charger... after a 5 hour initial charge (2 hours after the first charge) I placed one battery into the flashlight and turned on and it produced one heck of a bright beam!
I went outside with it and I was even more impressed!!
It lit up a quite large area very brightly.
At first I was annoyed at having to cycle through all of the different light modes to get back to bright when turning it back on...
...there is a little trick to it, simply hold the button down for a couple of seconds when you turn it off and when you turn it back on it will be in the same mode as it was in!
I just ordered a second one for my better half's car.

Page: 1 | 2