Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Profile for Terri in NC > Reviews

Browse

Terri in NC's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Terri in NC RSS Feed

Kenmore Series 70 80 Dryer Heater Element 3398064 same as 279838
Kenmore Series 70 80 Dryer Heater Element 3398064 same as 279838
Offered by Free_Shipping_LLC
Price: $22.97
8 used & new from $21.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Do It Yourself..., August 13, 2013
Great...just the right part and saved us a service call and alot of money...only took a few minutes and we had it in a few dayf....thank you for an excellent product...works great!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 26, 2014 2:00 PM PDT

Chris Freytag 15" x 11" Non-Stick Red Health Grill
Chris Freytag 15" x 11" Non-Stick Red Health Grill

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRICE, October 29, 2011
I saw this on QVC and thought about checking here before ordering it..I do order alot from them, but thought I would just check around a little before doing so..I am so glad I did..It was quite a bit cheaper here even with the shipping and handling...Used it the other night for chicked breasts and burgers...great..the chicken wasn't dry and neither was the burgers..I recently had a heart attack and my husband and I are trying to do everything possible to stay healthy...Love this indoor grill...very little smoke also...clean up wasn't that hard either.