Profile for Laura > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Laura "fvmovies" RSS Feed (PA)

Stay
Stay
DVD ~ Ewan McGregor
Offered by newtownvideos
Price: $5.69
160 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars A great, smart film, February 21, 2006
This review is from: Stay (DVD)
This film was very much misadvertised. I remember seeing the trailer once or twice, but it was very close to the release date of the movie, so who knows how many people didn't get to see it. I didn't really see it advertised on tv or hear about the actors doing tv spots, etc to promote the film. Who knows what happened there, but due to that, this film flopped.

Not everyone will like it, but I certainly found it to be a great film. I figured out what was really going on eventually while watching this movie, but for a while, my friends and I couldn't figure it out. - which is why I found it to be a smart film.

The acting in the movie is almost perfect. I didn't find anything wrong with the acting and I am usually bothered easily by bad acting.

My favorite thing about the movie is probably the use of Ewan McGregor's character wearing the shorter pants. I found that humorous once I figured out what it was about.

To conclude, this very underrated film is worth a look if you have the time and the money. It's definitely one of the better movies of this year.

Serart (Bonus DVD)
Serart (Bonus DVD)
62 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Different, June 6, 2003
This review is from: Serart (Bonus DVD) (Audio CD)
I'm listening to it right now and I haven't listened to the whole cd yet, but, it's very different. I'm a HUGE SOAD fan. I love them and they're one of my favorite bands out there. If you're looking to buy this cd, as other reviews have said, DO NOT EXPECT A SOAD CD. It's very different, but unique in its own.
I've never heard anything like it, but I definitely like it. It's very creative, so give it a chance!