Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for Sean Begora > Reviews

Browse

Sean Begora's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sean Begora RSS Feed (Carpentersville, IL, US)

Live at the Star Club, Hamburg
Live at the Star Club, Hamburg
4 used & new from $16.64

5.0 out of 5 stars The reviews are correct..., February 5, 2012
The reviews are absolutely true. This is one of the greatest rock n roll albums ever recorded. I couldn't believe it when I found out it was recorded in 64. Look, if your on the fence, GET IT. He defines rock and roll in this album and it's worth 20 bucks. I didn't grow up with him and I think he's possibly the greatest ever. The only downside I can see is the guitar is a bit hard to pick up sometimes but does it really matter? Check out the London sessions too...great sound and energy. By the way has anyone ever seen the pictures of his first piano? Hilarious!
Looks like someone beat it with a sledgehammer!

Battlefield 3 - Xbox 360
Battlefield 3 - Xbox 360
Offered by Ei8htySe7en
Price: $13.78
558 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, November 21, 2011
This is one of the greatest multi player games ever made. The graphics, gameplay and just kick a%s factor are awesome. In my opinion it's way better than COD. That game is fine but it just doesn't compare to the real war feel of this game. There is a learning curve but come on, getting killed can actually be cool sometimes. How many games can be that good? Who's body was that flying from the car explosion? That was my flaming corpse and I give myself a 10 for good form.