Profile for Trogd00r > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 46

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Trogd00r RSS Feed (Los Angeles CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey, Naturally Flavored Vanilla, 4.8 Pound
Price: $57.99
7 used & new from $57.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Vanilla Tastes bad, March 27, 2015
I like Optimum Nutrition and think the quality of the protein is excellent but I ordered this all natural by mistake and thought I should give it a try but the taste of the vanilla is just too bad. It has a bitter and almost chemical taste like a poor quality stevia. I like the idea of all natural things especially fruit and grass-fed beef but I feel an artificial sweetener is a rather insignificant and think it mostly goes right through you so what's the point?

Professional Cleaning Set for DSLR Cameras and Sensitive Electronics (Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Sony) - Includes: Purosol All Natural Lens Cleaner 1 oz. Bottle + Lens Cleaning Pen + Lens Brush + Air Blower Cleaner + 50 Sheets Lens Tissue Paper + 3 Pack Oversize and Original Premium MagicFiber Microfibers Cleaning Cloths
Offered by Digital Goja
Price: $19.99
6 used & new from $11.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kit for cleaning high end lenses, March 17, 2015
Great lens cleaning set, I use it mostly for cleaning all my lenses for my full-frame Sony A7. Its also fun to help my friends out to clean their lenses with this kit. This is the 2nd one I've bought because I cant find the first one. I wish it came with a little bag or if the bag it came in had a ziplock top so you could keep all the contents together but thats my only gripe. I guess i'll just always keep it in my camera bag from now on so that if I get smudges or dust, whatever on it in the field that i can clean off and won't have ruined pictures, yeay!

Green Toys Rocket with 2 Astronauts Toy Vehicle Playset, Red/Blue
Green Toys Rocket with 2 Astronauts Toy Vehicle Playset, Red/Blue
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $28.99
18 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars my 2 year old loves this, March 16, 2015
My boy loves this rocket, more than a lot of other toys, he even wants to take it with him places sometimes. Even though that it is very simple it is fun to put little things inside it and pretend to fly it around and make rocket sounds with your mouth. It's super durable, my family is rough on everything and it hasn't broken yet, since we like this so much I've been buying up all the other Green Toys :D

3M Hard Hat with UVicator, H-703V-UV, Vented, 4-Point Ratchet Suspension, Blue
3M Hard Hat with UVicator, H-703V-UV, Vented, 4-Point Ratchet Suspension, Blue
Price: $14.00
3 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for your noggin, things fall down, just use it., December 5, 2014
Really great hard hat, color is almost exactly as shown in the Amazon picture. I saw a bunch of people complaining about the color being too dark, maybe they got an old version, I have attached a picture of my neighbor wearing this hard hat. I made him wear it when he was doing some light construction in his garage. Inside head band is very comfortable and it's nice that it has the clickey adjustment knob in the back to make it tighter so it doesn't fall off. It's pretty light although this is the first hardhat i've ever used so I can't compare, I mostly use this for cutting branches in my back yard and other light construction stuff around the house.

Viking 912600 8-Way Heavy Duty Spray Nozzle
Viking 912600 8-Way Heavy Duty Spray Nozzle
Price: $5.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, good nozzle, December 1, 2014
For the price this is great but I agree that the jet setting is kinda weak, or at least too wide making it not as strong. It makes washing a car slightly harder so i'll try to replace it one day, but for 6 bucks it's been going strong for a whole year with our hard water and no problems so far.

BURBERRY London for Men Eau de Toilette, 100 ml.
BURBERRY London for Men Eau de Toilette, 100 ml.
Price: $75.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than regular Burberry, December 1, 2014
My favorite scent, so Manly, earthy, leather, slight tobacco and cinnamon. Lasts for a few hours only but I don't re-apply it during the day. Amazon used to have Burberry like half the price as in the mall, now they are all the exact same price.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 16, 2014 11:53 AM PST

GE 23 Watt Energy Smart CFL - 100 Watt Replacement (pack of 6)
GE 23 Watt Energy Smart CFL - 100 Watt Replacement (pack of 6)
Offered by ecobeam
Price: $15.50
11 used & new from $13.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bright CFL, good price too, December 1, 2014
These work great in my Garage door opener and other fixtures around my Garage. The light is nice and bright and pretty good color, slightly warm but not too warm, not too yellow/orange for what I wanted. I actually first went to Home Depot to get a 100 watt CFL blub and they didn't have a SINGLE ONE! All 75 watt or under, and not only that but a 1 pack at HD was about the cost of a 6 pack here. Also literally half of the bulb aisle was filled with GE LED lights that they were trying to push on everyone. I like LED but come on, these are for my garage and stuff so i'm not really ready for them in those locations yet.

NuTone PB41LSN Wired Lighted Door Chime Push Button, Round, Satin Nickel Stucco Finish
Price: $10.19
8 used & new from $3.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good finishing touch doorbell, December 1, 2014
Pretty much just what I wanted, the only thing I don't like is that the light inside is not an LED and it's also a little off center or something so the button doesn't illuminate evenly, just slightly splotchy when lit up. But I like the finish of it and it matches my door brushed nickel hardware pretty well.

Ives by Schlage 698B26D One-Way Wide Angle Viewer
Ives by Schlage 698B26D One-Way Wide Angle Viewer
Price: $16.00
2 used & new from $16.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice viewing thing, December 1, 2014
Great for the price, very easy to install, the only thing I could say bad about it is if there's a bright light or sun hitting it the optics have a rather large lens flare around it, obscuring some of the view, other than that it's perfect!

Schlage F60 V CAM 619 ACC Camelot Handle Set with Accent Lever Interior, Satin Nickel
Price: $166.67
2 used & new from $155.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and sturdy, looks great, September 22, 2014
Got this at Home Depot for almost the same price, it's really sturdy feeling and the finish looks and feels great. Really easy to install, you only need a screwdriver. It did come with an extra inside handle so you can switch it out if your inside handle is on the left. I also slightly relocated the deadbolt strike plate so that it could be deadbolted without pushing in or pulling the door because that got old really fast. That was slightly more advanced because I had to mortise out a little bit more of the door jam with a chisel. This replaced another Schlage that kinda broke but only after almost 20 years of use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5