ARRAY(0x9e400510)

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Arsene Lupin "gentleman cambrioleur" RSS Feed (MN, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Adobe CS5.5 Design Premium Student and Teacher Edition
Adobe CS5.5 Design Premium Student and Teacher Edition
2 used & new from $577.79

3.0 out of 5 stars ok software, July 16, 2011
DVD didn't work on the player..
huge difference between Webd Premium and Design premium.

The price advantage given to student is good, and the activation is fast through their website.

OK software overall
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 4, 2011 3:08 PM PDT

Swiss Legend Men's 10006A-01-GB Legato Cirque Automatic Collection Watch with Winder

2.0 out of 5 stars What if the watch doesn't keep the time, June 13, 2011
The watch is a great piece of jewelry! pretty look and great design, it is a good price, it has a robust make, and it comes with an automatic winder! for an automatic watch, it is a great deal. but why the 2 stars? well here is why

it keeps adding time to itself, it adds about 5 to 10 min every day!! and I tried contacting the manufacturer, but there is no warranty manual in the package!!

The Belgian Chocolate Group, Seashells Blue Ribbon Chocolates, 8.8-Ounce Gift Boxes (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of the Chocolate, April 19, 2011
I'm writing this review of the Chocolate itself, not the way how it was delivered or packaged.

this little yummy seashells are so delicious and yes they melt, they melt like heaven in your mouth, with a smooth taste of cocoa and hazelnuts.
there are two of kind in each box, Milk Chocolate and dark Chocolate. and both are worth the five stars!

one of my boxes was melted because UPS left it right under the Sun ( I was out of the house for 8 hours) so, yes, I had to deal with that, but not Amazon Fault, neither this deliciously made Chocolate.

Happy Easter everybody!

Kwik Goal Disc Cone, Red (Pack of 25)
Kwik Goal Disc Cone, Red (Pack of 25)
Price: $19.00
8 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, April 9, 2011
This review is from: Kwik Goal Small Disc Cone (Sports)
I like the red color on it, firm and steady, we use it mainly indoor, but I doubt it will fly in the outdoor.

great product overall

Duracell High Speed 16 GB 600X USB 2.0 Compact Flash Card Card UDMA DU-CF6016G-C
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars after 30 days wait I got it!!, April 9, 2011
I ordered the CF card while it was temporary out of stock, but then, for the the great price I told myself lets wait and see.
after few days usage, I only have good things to say, super fast write/read up to 90MB/s I can shoot pictures without any limit or wait for the camera to write in the card, amazing.
I also tried making a video with a Canon 7D in 1080p with 30fps and the quality is awesome, no wait or busy light. the card write it on the spot.

reading and transferring the pictures back to the computer is a bit faster. it is really a PRO Photo Card, and I give it 5 star.

the box had 2011 as a year of production and license, so it is pretty new product on the market!!

Cintz Set of 50, 2" Colored Field Cone Markers in stand
Cintz Set of 50, 2" Colored Field Cone Markers in stand
Offered by Cintz LLC
Price: $20.99
2 used & new from $18.27

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for multigames, March 28, 2011
great product, well made, and doesn't fly away with the wind.
good material.
the colors are very nice too

Duracell Rechargeable AA NiMH Batteries, MIGNON/HR6/DC1500, 2450mAh, 8-Count Package (Pack of 2)

1.0 out of 5 stars fast discharge, March 15, 2011
I mainly purchased those batteries to use for a flash, it looks like they get discharged after 50 pictures with flash!! these are the worst batteries I ever purchased/ used.

I'm going to look at energizer now, with their long lasting batteries..

Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera and DIGIC 4 Imaging with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens
Price: Click here to see our price
116 used & new from $425.00

4.0 out of 5 stars a high end for DSLR beginners!, February 28, 2011
I was so surprised how light is the T3i, (in comparison to 7D /50D or 60D) with its 18.0 mega pixel the CMOS sensor captures superb image quality with low noise and natural color
The EOS T3i, positioned between the EOS T2i and EOS 60D, features scene intelligent auto, 3-inch vari-angle clear view LCD and a selection of five creative filters including the new fish eye effect (which is awesome!!)
honestly, once you get this camera, no need for Photoshop.

I initially purchased the 7DCanon EOS 7D 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3-inch LCD (Body Only), but then I returned it due to the more complicated usage, and the post-photo processing/ editing necessary for making pictures look better.

T3i comes with an instructional guide built in, like the Nikon D3100 14.2MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR Nikkor Zoom Lens. The guide tells beginners (or rusty intermediates) how to set the camera to get specific types of shots. For instance, if you dial up macro mode, it says "for closeups of small objects such as flowers, shoot as close as possible."
the T3i gives me all I want, clear and hassle free pictures, ready to upload/print.

it uses normal SD cards, no need for the expensive CF flash cards.
longer battery life, and low consumption.

Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS SLR Lens comes with the camera, and it is a great lens for beginners, and gives a great opportunity to practice Manual Focus!

Do not invest in expensive lenses from the start, you might like the point and shoot, and reselling the lenses might be a great loss.

I'm not a professional photographer, nor an electronic specialist, so I reviewed the item as a myself, so if you like my review, please rate it.

Comment Comments (20) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 22, 2012 6:17 PM PDT

Starbucks Natural Fusions Ground Coffee, Vanilla Flavored, 11-Ounce Packages (Pack of 2)
Offered by trendywatch
Price: $17.95
7 used & new from $17.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Starbucks could have done better!!, February 24, 2011
it is definitely Coffee with Caffeine.. Taste like vanilla mixed with coffee but not as strong as vanilla syrup or anything..

I honestly don't like this coffee, which is personal taste.

the coffee is well ground, and the smell of it brewing is very nice, but not the taste of it!

Epson WorkForce 630 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax (C11CB07201)
Offered by Eagle Direct Tech (NO TAX anywhere)
Price: $239.99
15 used & new from $89.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Multifunction, after firmware update!!, February 23, 2011
I just downloaded some drivers from Epson website (which has the most of the Up-to-date- drivers, and my all in one is printing and scanning and faxing, and having great time.

The printer time to warm up is very quick, the printing is fast, pretty fast, and the scanning is awesome with very high resolution possible.

I contacted their Support, and I should say they have an excellent support team, very professional and courteous, and they know their stuff.

I will definitely recommend this All in one, and I also recommend to go to the website of epson, and update the drivers and the firmware!!( there is a new one available which made the printing very quiet)

I will leave my previous review, but please discard it

This is my first 1 star review ever, why? because I was disappointed in the product ability to install on my newly updated Windows 7 SP 1, Microsoft just released a SP 1 for windows 7 on February 22, and the printer driver is not compatible yet with anything.

Network scanning or printing is not available, despite the printer is allowed in firewall, the printer control panel shows connected to the network (Router!) through wireless.

I will update my review as soon as my printer is working.

The features of the printer are great, I like the design, very ergonomic and it has the self feed for scanning. ( so you put all bunch of documents on the top, and it will scan them all one by one without me being standing there and changing the documents.
it comes with FULL ink, which is a 50$ savings, and sample papers ( 2 sheets, matt and glossy)

the control panel moves up and down, which is perfect for storage or having it in a shelf without it being damaged.

Printer slightly noisy than average HP Officejet.

I hope Epson release an UPDATE soon for the SP1.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4