Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Profile for Teachermom > Reviews

Browse

Teachermom's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Teachermom RSS Feed (Massachusetts)

Britax Kick Mats, 2-Count, Black
Britax Kick Mats, 2-Count, Black
Price: $13.00
15 used & new from $12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not fit over car seat!, October 2, 2013
I bought these to protect the back of my toyota sienna seat and my husband's toyota tundra seat and there is NO WAY it will fit over either seat. The elastic strap at the bottom is so short it will not stretch around the width of the car seat. On my first attempt to install it the strap broke. I will be cutting off the elastic and sewing on my own, longer piece to make these usable. Very disappointed that Britax would not make sure it would fit most car seats or make a variety of sizes. This my second recent purchase of Britax merchandise (the other being the rubber seat mat that goes under the carseat which left a grease stain in the box so I am definitely NOT putting it on my car's interior) that has been a real disappointment.

Pink Flamingo Animal Metal License Plate Frame Tag Holder
Pink Flamingo Animal Metal License Plate Frame Tag Holder
Offered by Speedy Pros
Price: $11.99

2.0 out of 5 stars So disappointed!, December 23, 2012
I was so excited to receive this as gift for my birthday in October, and promptly had it installed on the back of my new minivan. It initially seemed perfect: flamingo theme (which I love) and it didn't cover the state name on my license plate (which is a ticket-able offense where I live). However, we have had two minor snowstorms since I installed it and the salt has already caused it to rust! I have another metal frame on my front bumper that I have had for more than 8 years... No rust! I can only assume the quality of this product is lacking. It is definitely not an option if you live anywhere that has inclement weather!

Kodak EasyShare Sport C123 12 MP Waterproof Digital Camera (Blue)
Kodak EasyShare Sport C123 12 MP Waterproof Digital Camera (Blue)
7 used & new from $85.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera for the price!, April 29, 2011
We recently purchased this camera for our Disney Cruise. Our seven year old son was scheduled to snorkle with stingrays on Castaway Cay and we wanted to capture that experience. We were able to take photos and video of him with the stingrays, some of it underwater. The camera took clear pictures and video. The only drawback was it is hard to see the screen (so you know what you are photographing) and there is no viewfinder but that problem was easily outweighed by the price. We are very pleased with our purchase!
Comment Comments (24) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 2, 2013 1:14 PM PDT