Profile for Michael K > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michael K RSS Feed (Auckland, New Zealand)

Samsonite Tote-a-ton 32.5 Inch Duffle Luggage, Purple, One Size
Samsonite Tote-a-ton 32.5 Inch Duffle Luggage, Purple, One Size
Price: $18.99
11 used & new from $16.92

4.0 out of 5 stars Great solution for excess baggage, November 6, 2011
Was in a hotel room full of gifts contemplating how I would get home with well more than what would fit in my luggage. In addition to this whatever I did, I was going to be well over the limit so would have to pay, as such needed to minimise weight where possible.

Then I saw this bag and this was the answer. Basically its a samsonite large canvas/plasticky duffle bag , it weights practically nothing - unzips end to end so almost totally and fits an enormous amount of stuff while weighing nothing. I was a little worried that the bag might not be strong enough based on some other comments I found but having recieved it , it was much more sturdy material than I thought it would be and after a couple of 12000km flights - not a mark on it . As it has no rigidity at all, you wouldn't want to put any items that are crushable or might be damaged, but in my case, put all my clothes in that and all the gifts in my solid sided case (which weighs 9kg empty!). Problem solved.

Only thing of note is the handles dont have any way to tie them together, this is no problem to fix and lots of ways to do it , but you you will need to do it , having them flap around wouldn't be good.

Very good, will use again for sure.