Profile for Ellecuff > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ellecuff RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
TARDIS v. Dalek Salt and Pepper Shaker
TARDIS v. Dalek Salt and Pepper Shaker
Offered by Elephant in the Room
Price: $18.87
14 used & new from $18.71

5.0 out of 5 stars On a scale of 1 to dr.who.., July 14, 2014
Does this really need a review? It's a freaking tardis. They are larger than your average salt and pepper shaker. Made for a great present.

Tropiclean Fresh Breath Pet Mint Foam Plaque Remover 4.5oz
Tropiclean Fresh Breath Pet Mint Foam Plaque Remover 4.5oz
Price: $4.99
41 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great breath freshener for dogs!, July 14, 2014
2 squirts of this in my dogs mouth nightly makes every one happier! My dog has beautiful (no tartar) teeth but her breath is horrible due to her bad ph. Nice minty sent and easy to apply. Although my cat absolutely hatted it!

Spenco Yumi - Mens Black Black - 9
Spenco Yumi - Mens Black Black - 9
Offered by Signature Step
Price: Click here to see our price
6 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, but last a long time, July 14, 2014
This is my second pair if these flip flops. They are expensive.. But really do make your feet feel good. I do think my older pair (bought in spring 2012) were a bit better fitting. On the new pair I just bought (July 2014) the strap between the toes seems to be a bit tighter and a smidge more narrow. All in all very comfy shoe and if you can grab them on sale for under $40 then do it!

L'Oreal Paris Advanced Suncare Quick Dry Sheer Finish Spray SPF 30, 4.5 Ounce
L'Oreal Paris Advanced Suncare Quick Dry Sheer Finish Spray SPF 30, 4.5 Ounce
Price: $7.97
17 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Protects skin with out feeling gross, July 14, 2014
Seems to protect your skin with out making you feel greasy or sticky. Very light feeling coverage and yet still protected my Irish decent husband from burning to a crisp 4 hours later in full sun.

Klogs Replacement Insoles size: Style 102
Klogs Replacement Insoles size: Style 102
Offered by Northwest Boots
Price: $14.95
3 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars So if you like the klog feel then you will love this, July 10, 2014
This is the same as the original insert for the shoe. So if you like the klog feel then you will love this.

Imusa Stackable Espresso Set, 8 Piece, Capri
Imusa Stackable Espresso Set, 8 Piece, Capri

2.0 out of 5 stars Showed up broken TWICE!, December 21, 2012
First time I opened the box almost every thing inside was shattered. The cups were just in the wire rack with no padding, in a large box with no padding. I sent it back and asked for another set, after waiting almost 2 weeks for shipping another set arrived.... ALSO broken! they padded the box, but not the individual plates. I (for some odd reason) decided to order them one for time instead of just getting a refund. And finally the 3rd time they showed up un-harmed. After you get them out of the box (and in one piece) they are really cute! But I do wish the plates had another metal bar to keep them in place better, if they just nudged on the counter plates tend to slide out of the rack.

Dickies Men's Thermal Lined Fleece Jacket, Ash Gray, 3X-Large Tall
Dickies Men's Thermal Lined Fleece Jacket, Ash Gray, 3X-Large Tall
Price: Click here to see our price
13 used & new from $33.74

5.0 out of 5 stars The sleeves are long enough!!, December 21, 2012
Got this for my husband for christmas. I'm always worried ordering things for him with-out him trying them on, but this sweatshirt actually fits him very well! Being 6'4" it is hard to find sweatshirts for an affordable price that fit him properly. ?This one actually has long enough sleeves and body.

8mm High Polish Tungsten Carbide Ring Wedding Band with Abalone Inlay Size 10
8mm High Polish Tungsten Carbide Ring Wedding Band with Abalone Inlay Size 10

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful! but wears out quickly, December 21, 2012
Got this for my husband's wedding ring. It is absolutely beautiful and has a nice weight and feel to it. The only down side; the abalone shell is not in a resin or under any sort of protection. We have only been married a year and almost all of the shell in his is gone. He even takes it off to do work and take showers and is careful not to drop it.

TYC 4750231 Honda CRV Passenger Side Power Non-Heated Replacement Mirror
TYC 4750231 Honda CRV Passenger Side Power Non-Heated Replacement Mirror
Price: $38.41
12 used & new from $36.40

5.0 out of 5 stars looks better than the original!, December 21, 2012
Got this mirror to replace one that had broken. (obviously..) our CRV is the champagne color, and so where the backing of the mirrors. This mirror does not match the other one, but indeed does look better!! The black powder coat matches the front grill, and eventually we will be replacing the other mirror with one of these.

50 Piece Assorted Color Plastic Test Tube Set with Caps and Cardboard Rack
50 Piece Assorted Color Plastic Test Tube Set with Caps and Cardboard Rack
Offered by Lake Charles Manufacturing
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun affordable wedding favors!, December 21, 2012
My husband and I had just finished our national phlebotomy training right before our wedding, and decided these would make fun little favors. We filled them with red m&m's and jelly bellies ( to look like blood cells) and then slapped a label on them saying, "Thank you for coming, we know we can always count on you!" (for a CBC--(complete blood cell count) blood draw) It was really easy and much less time consuming then making little boxes and was really affordable.

Page: 1 | 2