Profile for ellesull > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ellesull RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Klogs Replacement Insoles size: Style 102
Klogs Replacement Insoles size: Style 102
Offered by Takken's Shoes
Price: $14.95
4 used & new from $13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars So if you like the klog feel then you will love this, July 10, 2014
This is the same as the original insert for the shoe. So if you like the klog feel then you will love this.

Imusa Stackable Espresso Set, 8 Piece, Capri
Imusa Stackable Espresso Set, 8 Piece, Capri

2.0 out of 5 stars Showed up broken TWICE!, December 21, 2012
First time I opened the box almost every thing inside was shattered. The cups were just in the wire rack with no padding, in a large box with no padding. I sent it back and asked for another set, after waiting almost 2 weeks for shipping another set arrived.... ALSO broken! they padded the box, but not the individual plates. I (for some odd reason) decided to order them one for time instead of just getting a refund. And finally the 3rd time they showed up un-harmed. After you get them out of the box (and in one piece) they are really cute! But I do wish the plates had another metal bar to keep them in place better, if they just nudged on the counter plates tend to slide out of the rack.

Dickies Men's Thermal Lined Fleece Jacket, Ash Gray, 3X-Large Tall
Dickies Men's Thermal Lined Fleece Jacket, Ash Gray, 3X-Large Tall
Price: $30.65
13 used & new from $18.14

5.0 out of 5 stars The sleeves are long enough!!, December 21, 2012
Got this for my husband for christmas. I'm always worried ordering things for him with-out him trying them on, but this sweatshirt actually fits him very well! Being 6'4" it is hard to find sweatshirts for an affordable price that fit him properly. ?This one actually has long enough sleeves and body.

8mm High Polish Tungsten Carbide Ring Wedding Band with Abalone Inlay Size 10
8mm High Polish Tungsten Carbide Ring Wedding Band with Abalone Inlay Size 10

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful! but wears out quickly, December 21, 2012
Got this for my husband's wedding ring. It is absolutely beautiful and has a nice weight and feel to it. The only down side; the abalone shell is not in a resin or under any sort of protection. We have only been married a year and almost all of the shell in his is gone. He even takes it off to do work and take showers and is careful not to drop it.

TYC 4750231 Honda CRV Passenger Side Power Non-Heated Replacement Mirror
TYC 4750231 Honda CRV Passenger Side Power Non-Heated Replacement Mirror
Price: $43.91
11 used & new from $38.77

5.0 out of 5 stars looks better than the original!, December 21, 2012
Got this mirror to replace one that had broken. (obviously..) our CRV is the champagne color, and so where the backing of the mirrors. This mirror does not match the other one, but indeed does look better!! The black powder coat matches the front grill, and eventually we will be replacing the other mirror with one of these.

50 Piece Assorted Color Plastic Test Tube Set with Caps and Cardboard Rack
50 Piece Assorted Color Plastic Test Tube Set with Caps and Cardboard Rack
Offered by Lake Charles Manufacturing
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun affordable wedding favors!, December 21, 2012
My husband and I had just finished our national phlebotomy training right before our wedding, and decided these would make fun little favors. We filled them with red m&m's and jelly bellies ( to look like blood cells) and then slapped a label on them saying, "Thank you for coming, we know we can always count on you!" (for a CBC--(complete blood cell count) blood draw) It was really easy and much less time consuming then making little boxes and was really affordable.

CHINA GLAZE Nail Lacquer with Nail Hardner Pink Voltage Neon
CHINA GLAZE Nail Lacquer with Nail Hardner Pink Voltage Neon
Offered by Cosmetics Central
Price: $4.77
4 used & new from $4.77

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute color.. just wrong color.., December 21, 2012
I always get my toes a bright pink in the summer at a local nail salon. and wanted to buy a bottle of my own to do touch ups. This says it is the same color as the one used at the salon, but when wearing both you can diffidently tell the difference. I dont know if the nail harder addition changed the color, but i'm a bit bummed..
It is still a cute color, just not the same as my favorite one :/

New Taillamp Taillight - OEM: 33501SJCA01
New Taillamp Taillight - OEM: 33501SJCA01
Offered by AutoandArt
Price: $59.34
2 used & new from $59.34

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking part, just not enough info about it.., December 21, 2012
Nice looking part, especially for the price, BUT I wish the info would of said what side of the car it was for. I searched for "left tail light" in the part search area and this popped up, so even though I couldn't find the exact info I figured it was the left one. I was buying this part for my mother in law, and it kinda sucks to have her unwrap it for christmas and then have it be the wrong part..
I have submitted a return request and we will see if it is accepted (i'm really hoping so cause with shipping it was a decent amount of money!! also i'm in the 30 day return guideline)
I'm hoping to get the right part for the Left tail light, and when I do the part its self will look very nice!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 29, 2013 7:15 PM PDT

DB-Tech Whisky Chilling Rocks Gift Set - Set of 9
DB-Tech Whisky Chilling Rocks Gift Set - Set of 9
Offered by DBROTH
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to cool down a drink with out ice, July 27, 2012
Great for whiskey and scotch or any drink you want cold but not watered down. Easy to rinse and throw in the freezer.

Popware for Pets  Grippmat Non-Stick Pet Placemat, Turquoise
Popware for Pets Grippmat Non-Stick Pet Placemat, Turquoise

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for messy dogs!, July 27, 2012
The color was perfect and the mat was a good size. It works well for our medium sized dogs bowls and it catches all of the food she flings around. I like that I can through it in the sink to rinse it off. All in all a great buy.

Page: 1 | 2