Profile for Gary Wilson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gary Wilson "Gary Wilson Photo/Graphic" RSS Feed (Portland, OR)

Page: 1 | 2
Predator Guard - Best Predator Deterrent Light - Solar LED Predator Control Light Repels Night Pests & Predators, Effective Predator Control & Home Security Light, Deer Repellent, Predator Guard Offers Automatic, Maintenance-Free, Weather-Proof Predator Protection, With 3 Year Warranty!
Offered by Predator Guard
Price: $29.99

Gaia Herbs Turmeric Supreme Extra Strength 120 Liquid Phyto-Capsules Capsules
Gaia Herbs Turmeric Supreme Extra Strength 120 Liquid Phyto-Capsules Capsules
Offered by WishingUWell
Price: Click here to see our price
19 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I've been using this product for a couple of years ..., March 24, 2015
I've been using this product for a couple of years because of arthritic inflammation in a once injured foot. I find this product essential for controlling the swelling which accompanies that injury.

(SET OF 2) 46MM Snap-On Lens Cap (for Camera Lenses with 46MM Filter Threads) + Premium MagicFiber Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Offered by Digital Goja
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of various Goja step-down rings, and snap on lens caps, February 17, 2014
In preparation for travel, I have dispensed with all of my stock MFT's lens hoods and caps, utilizing instead smaller profile step-down rings and similarly smaller snap-on caps for front element protection. I am very pleased with the utility of this change and am very happy that such items are so available.

New Chapter Wholemega Whole Fish Oil, 180 Softgels . 1000mg
New Chapter Wholemega Whole Fish Oil, 180 Softgels . 1000mg
Price: $46.99
22 used & new from $37.03

5.0 out of 5 stars New Chapter Wholemega, 1000 Mg, 180-Count, July 31, 2013
I've successfully used the supplement before and simply didn't want to make the trip across town to pick it up.

Peugeot Men's 135CH Two-Tone Bracelet Watch
Peugeot Men's 135CH Two-Tone Bracelet Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Peugeot Men's 135CH Two-Tone Bracelet Watch, July 31, 2013
For the advertised price I felt I couldn't go wrong. Once I received it I immediately loved the look and quality feel of this watch. The only issue was that it arrived with a dead battery. I assume the watch was of an earlier issue and simply sat while the battery expired. I gladly paid for a new battery and wear the watch with pride.

Fotasy AMEA Canon EOS Lens to Micro 4/3 MFT System Camera Mount Adapter with Built-In Aperture Ring
Price: $35.99
2 used & new from $35.99

4.0 out of 5 stars EzFoto Pro Canon EOS EF mount lens to MFT M4/3 camera adapter, July 31, 2013
I bought this thinking it could salvage my old Canon 24 TS lens by giving me a 48mm equivalent FOV on one of my 4/3 cameras. It sort of did by utilizing only the center portion of that lenses image circle. There does seem to be the necessity of needing to critically refocus suggesting a flange to sensor distance disparity. Because of work however, I have not devoted enough time to this particular pairing to be certain of the issues involved. I must say, however, that I really do appreciate the aperture settings capability found in this particular adaptor.

Olympus 15mm f8.0 Body Cap Lens (Black)
Olympus 15mm f8.0 Body Cap Lens (Black)
Price: $49.00
13 used & new from $48.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Olympus BCL-15mm f8.0 Body Lens Cap for Olympus/Panasonic Micro 4/3, July 31, 2013
I have occasionally been using this lens on an infrared converted Panasonic G3. The camera's aspect ratio is set to 1:1 which may mitigate any noticeable resolution loss out to the very frame edge. Since I'm also dealing with a monochrome capture, chromatic aberrations are not apparent. The ever so slight resolution loss toward the frame edges works well for some portraits, but even for street photography I have been very happy with this lens and that combination. I really don't have experience with the lens in color work or with a full 4:3 aspect ratio. And then too, I just enjoy the change-up this lens offers.

RainbowImaging Micro 4/3 System Camera body cap and lens rear cap,
RainbowImaging Micro 4/3 System Camera body cap and lens rear cap,

5.0 out of 5 stars RainbowImaging Micro 4/3 System Camera body cap and lens rear cap, July 31, 2013
I was concerned there may be a difference in grip and quality between these items and those made by Panasonic. There is no difference in quality that I can perceive.

Fotasy MH46C Metal Screw-In Lens Hood and Cap for Panasonic Lumix 14mm f2.5 20mm f/1.7 Lens
Offered by RainbowImaging
Price: $7.49
3 used & new from $2.29

5.0 out of 5 stars The EasyFoto Lens Hood on Panasonic's 14 and 20 lenses, July 31, 2013
I liked the first such hood enough that I acquired to switch off between the two lenses that I decided to purchase a 2nd one to facilitate both lenses.

Hoya 49mm Infrared RM72 Lens Filter
Hoya 49mm Infrared RM72 Lens Filter
Offered by Event Cameras
Price: $58.32
4 used & new from $24.55

5.0 out of 5 stars The Hoya 49mm RM72 Filter on an infrared converted Fuji X100., July 31, 2013
Since having bought a Fuji X100S, I had my X100 converted for infrared capture.I am using this filter to achieve a deep infrared look. The 72 has worked very well with this particular application.

Page: 1 | 2