Profile for D. B. Fabrigar > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. B. Fabrigar RSS Feed (Glendale, CA USA)

TheraMax Nasal Spray, Cold & Flu Relief, Zinc Free, Non-Drowsy, .5 fl oz.
TheraMax Nasal Spray, Cold & Flu Relief, Zinc Free, Non-Drowsy, .5 fl oz.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is part of my cold & flu ARSENAL, January 7, 2012
Thank God for TheraMax!!! I was looking for a product that could replace Zicam, the nasal spray that essentially does the same thing as TheraMax (lessen or can prevent the symptoms of a cold), but unfortunately, contained zinc. (I guess with continued use, the zinc had some side-effects...?). Then I noticed that Zicam had replaced the product with tablets and lozenges, which, in my experience, weren't as effective. As I've read in health newsletters/magazines, the cold virus starts in the nasal passages, and it usually takes 7-10 days for cold symptoms to appear. So naturally, if that's the case, I wanted something that targeted that area. I was experiencing that little tickle in my throat and was feeling a little run down. I went to my local drugstore and found TheraMax. It claimed to lessen the symptoms of a cold/flu, so I figured, "why not?" I quickly squirted the gel into each of my nostrils, and felt the burn. When you feel the "burn" (as some people have experienced), that's the indication that you have the cold virus. I followed the directions. And--I never got a cold!!! I WAS SOLD!!! When I start feeling that little tickle in my throat, OR when I've been exposed to others who have colds, or just come from a crowded, stuffy mall-- I reach for my TheraMax. There have been times when I've used TheraMax as a precaution, and didn't feel the burn at all. There also have been times where I did get the cold, but the symptoms were definitely lessened, and I got over the cold quicker with TheraMax. This is part of my cold arsenal, and I always make sure we have it handy. I also recommend Umcka (the alcohol-free drops) and Sambucol (or any elderberry syrup). Taking all or any combination of these, in my experience, helps prevent or lessen the cold symptoms.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 27, 2012 6:48 PM PST

Dr. Dans CortiBalm Lip Balm for Chapped Lips - 0.14 Oz (3 pack).
Dr. Dans CortiBalm Lip Balm for Chapped Lips - 0.14 Oz (3 pack).
Offered by BP MEDICAL SUPPLIES
Price: $13.10
16 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the Only Lip Balm I Will EVER Use!, January 13, 2010
I developed a gradual allergic reaction to lipsticks and lip liners. The allergy would develop within 24 hours, in the form of little bumps on my lips, feeling like they were chapped. It started out where I could only use certain brands, but I grew concerned when it would happen anytime I wore lipstick AND lip balms/protectants. I tried everything--Blistex, Chapstick, Carmax, etc. I couldn't figure out which ingredient was the culprit. I heard it may be due to the sunscreen, or even some of the so-called "natural" ingredients. I went online to find out if there were others with the same experiences, and was relieved to find out that I wasn't the only one. Several suggested Dr. Dans CortiBalm Lip Balm. I decided to give it a try. Within 1 day, there was a noticeable difference! No more rash or chapped lips. The test was to see if I could wear lipstick over CortiBalm with no resulting rash--and IT WORKED! I am able to wear my favorite lipsticks, gloss and liners! Thank you Dr. Dan!!! I will never be without CortiBalm.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 7, 2014 12:55 PM PDT