Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Rafael Liriano > Reviews

Browse

Rafael Liriano's Profile

Customer Reviews: 80

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rafael Liriano RSS Feed (Santo Domingo, DR)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Plantronics .Audio 628 Stereo USB Headset (.Audio 628)
Plantronics .Audio 628 Stereo USB Headset (.Audio 628)
Price: $21.10
140 used & new from $10.70

1.0 out of 5 stars Mic top of the line, speakers not so much, May 2, 2016
I started using these and on the third day the speakers stopped working. I tried them on Windows 7, Windows 10 and a PS4; the speakers just won't work. The mic is still functional.

$20 PlayStation Store Gift Card - PS3/ PS4/ PS Vita [Digital Code]
$20 PlayStation Store Gift Card - PS3/ PS4/ PS Vita [Digital Code]
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Ease of use, March 1, 2016
It's just easy to buy and easy to add to your PSN account in order to make purchases.

No Show Socks for Men By Jays, No Show, Extra Large Silicon Heel Grip. (White)3-pack Medium
Offered by Totem Accessories
Price: $22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, February 23, 2016
These feel comfortable, or rather, I can barely feel them. The fabric does not feel cheap. They don't show at all so they do what they're supposed to.

Sew Cool Machine
Sew Cool Machine
20 used & new from $34.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Less than meets the eye..., January 21, 2016
This review is from: Sew Cool Machine (Toy)
One of my daughters wanted this for such a long time. I finally got it for her and she was just disappointed. Don't get me wrong, it's a cool toy but it has problems and limitations:
1) the pieces of cloth included are thick for this machine
2) because the pieces of cloth are thick, the needles get stuck very easily
3) there's NOTHING else to do with this toy, you can't even use other pieces of cloth than the ones included or sold separately

If I had dreamt about this and I wouldn't have purchased this toy, I would've saved the disappointment to my daughter.

eDimensional Real-D Circular Polarized 3D Glasses for Passive 3D Televisions, 4 Pairs
Offered by 3D Allusion
Price: $12.95
10 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit perfectly, work perfectly!, January 10, 2016
Whoever rates these badly, they don't know what they're talking about. They're passive glasses and they work perfectly with my 42" Sony Bravia. They feel even more comfortable than the ones that came with my TV.

EBL 1100mAh Super Capacity AAA Rechargeable Batteries, 4 Pack
EBL 1100mAh Super Capacity AAA Rechargeable Batteries, 4 Pack
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value!, January 10, 2016
I got these for daily use and so far I have no complaints. The only thing is the charging time but that's no big deal as you can charge them overnight.

EBL Pack of 8 AA Rechargeable Batteries with Individual AA AAA Battery Charger

Belkin 12-Outlet Pivot-Plug Surge Protector with 8-Foot Cord, BP112230-08
Price: $32.49
267 used & new from $23.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Electric appliances now safe..., October 11, 2015
I've been using my surge protector for a while now and ever since I started using it my concerns about my appliances and gadgets being fried by shorts and electricity failure are gone.

Geneva 10-Inch Metal Wall Clock
Geneva 10-Inch Metal Wall Clock
Offered by ShipIQ
Price: $11.22
9 used & new from $11.22

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical, October 11, 2015
Got this for a present and after a year it's still holding so it was a good purchase.

EBL 8 Pack 1100mAh AAA Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries AAA (Typical 1100mAh, Minimum 1000mAh)
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not charged..., October 11, 2015
They advertise the batteries come charged but they do not, I had to charge these for about 6 hours for a full charge.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8