Profile for Paperbox101 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Paperbox101 RSS Feed

Libbey 15-1/2-Ounce Tapered Mug, Box of 6, Clear
Libbey 15-1/2-Ounce Tapered Mug, Box of 6, Clear
Price: $25.40
4 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great glass mug, December 20, 2013
We love these mugs so much we're ordering another set of six. We use them daily for tea. They have a nice weight to them and they clean up well in the dishwasher. Other reviewers have mentioned the seam in the handle and, yes, ours have the seam but it's not even noticeable after the first time you hold one. Definitely recommend these beauties!

Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookies
Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookies
Offered by HealthyLiving24-7
Price: $1.00
15 used & new from $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, crispy tea cookie, June 8, 2013
I tried these in France where they're served with coffee. They're the perfect side to a hot beverage and great for dipping or just eating plain. They have a light ginger flavor.

Jorg Gray 6500 Series Chronograph - As Worn By President Obama
Jorg Gray 6500 Series Chronograph - As Worn By President Obama
Offered by Cool Chrono
Price: $280.00
20 used & new from $273.05

1.0 out of 5 stars Maybe I got a bad one, February 7, 2011
I bought this watch because, of course, it is the Obama watch, it's good looking, and it was a reasonable price. I have about a 7 or 8 watches, so I'm kinda of a watch guy. I have an Omega Seamaster and a Tag in my collection. I also own cheaper watches.

Anyway, back to this watch. I was quite excited when I got the watch. It looked great. However, what I discovered was the second hand, the one that serves as a stop watch, did not reset exactly to the 12-o-clock position. It reset to about 2 sec past 12-o-clock. At first, I thought I could live with it, but I thought to myself I just paid $350 for this watch, it should reset exactly to 12-o-clock. I own cheaper watches that reset exactly to the 12-o-clock position. I debated whether to exchange it but I didn't want to take a chance of getting another watch that wouldn't reset properly. So I sent the watch back.
Comment Comments (11) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 1, 2014 4:08 PM PDT