Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS
Profile for Jade > Reviews

Browse

Jade's Profile

Customer Reviews: 79

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jade RSS Feed (PDX)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Highland (9501300) Black Three-Pocket Storage Net
Highland (9501300) Black Three-Pocket Storage Net
Price: $20.48
28 used & new from $9.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great all around. I love it., January 30, 2016
This net has been amazing. I can't believe anyone would want a net with only one compartment. This works so fantastically well. I mainly use it for groceries. It keeps things upright, keeps them from sliding around. It also (at least in my trunk) means I can put bags behind it and they stay upright and don't slide frontward or backward. The net stays open when it's hung so you don't need two hands to put things in it.

I have a VW Golf R and the hooks in the trunk aren't great for nets, but this stays on unless I'm really tugging on it.

I keep it hung most of the time and have not had any issue with the rubber wearing out. It's still springy.

SckoonCup Made in USA - FDA Registered- Plus Organic Cotton Pouch - Soft and Most Advanced Menstrual Cup; alternative to tampons - Harmony (Small)
Offered by Sckoon Organics
Price: $32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite cup, January 30, 2016
I own 5 or so different cups and this is my favorite. It is just the right balance between soft and firm that it is easy to fold and insert and also pops open right away without any fussing or effort. The tail is soft and doesn't poke or chafe, which I was worried about. I assumed I would cut it off but so far haven't wanted to.

The placement of the vent holes are unusual compared to other cups I've seen but they haven't posed any problem. And they're easy to clean.

What I like best about this cup it it's capacity. It is one of the smallest cups I own, in it's dimensions, but functions equally as well as my largest capacity cup (which is significantly bigger in dimensions). I attribute this to the unusual placement of the vent holes. I have not had any issue with it leaking. In fact the rim has a little bit more material in it (thicker) than other cups I've used and I think this helps with surface area and creating a seal.

I rarely have any trouble getting it out. I do wish the flower pattern at the base provided a little more grip. I find the tail to be useless for removal (for me) due to suction. But it's usually fine, and when it's not it only takes a little extra effort. It's not a tear inducing frustration.

I highly recommend this cup if it's your first, or if you are switching from another and looking for something new. It's really worth a try.

Cow Ears and Tail Set (Standard)
Cow Ears and Tail Set (Standard)
Offered by ICE Group
Price: $12.95
18 used & new from $9.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I still wear them., January 30, 2016
This review is from: Cow Ears and Tail Set (Apparel)
I love love love the headband part of this set. I still wear them. The tail is cute and easy to use with a belt.

I didn't like the nose, I tossed it. But the headband alone is worth buying the set for.

Cuisinart CPK-17 PerfecTemp 1.7-Liter Stainless Steel Cordless Electric Kettle
Cuisinart CPK-17 PerfecTemp 1.7-Liter Stainless Steel Cordless Electric Kettle
Price: $89.97
56 used & new from $56.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay, could use some design improvements, January 30, 2016
This works well and is pretty easy to use. It's a good product if you want a cordless with temperature settings. We still have and use ours, bout it something like a year ago.

A few complaints though. Within a month of buying it the metal disk on top of the lid came off. The eat was too much for the glue that held it on. So its a little on the ugly side now.

Also, the sequence of how to work the buttons is not intuitive. I'm constantly turning it on when I want it to be off. I'll be in the other room wondering what "that sound" is and go in to find it boiling away. And I have to fuss with it to figure out how to shut it off.

But it's still working for us, and it does work well. It's not worth replacing for those issues.

InterDesign Kitchen Sink Suction Holder for Soap, Sponges, Scrubbers - Clear
InterDesign Kitchen Sink Suction Holder for Soap, Sponges, Scrubbers - Clear
Price: $4.99
21 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design and quality, January 30, 2016
We have a shower stall and this has been a life saver. It has stayed put for over 6 months now and doesn't feel at risk of falling off. Soap is able to drain so it doesn't get damaged (though you still need to put it out of the stream of water). And it is very easy to clean. You can even pop it off to give it a scrip in the sink if you can't spray it while showering.

I'm planning to buy another for a different bathroom that is shared by a couple people that want their own soaps.

InSinkErator STP-SS Sink Stopper, Stainless Steel
InSinkErator STP-SS Sink Stopper, Stainless Steel
Price: $10.20
46 used & new from $4.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid product, January 30, 2016
Works great. This fits in my sink just right; though to be fair I measured to be sure it would be the right size. But it's a good seal and the rubber is good. It's also easy to get it back out, with the design of the handle. And it's peasant enough looking that I don't mind it being on the counter sometimes.

Playtex Disposables CleanCuisine Gloves - Medium:
30 Count
Playtex Disposables CleanCuisine Gloves - Medium: 30 Count
Price: $4.99
8 used & new from $4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of all worlds, January 30, 2016
This is my second order of these. I love love love them for working with certain things in the kitchen. I use these when I'm working with any pepper hotter than a bell pepper. And I use them when working with beets. Next time I need to do a meat-loaf mix I think I'll give them a try for that too.

These fit my hands beautifully and they don't have powder on them that could get into the food. They come off easily and don't stick to my skin. My nails don't tear through them but they're still thin enough to feel what I'm doing. I have never had an issue with them slipping around on my hand or causing any danger with a knife or of dropping anything; although I imagine choosing he right size is important there.

CoolReall™ USB Type-C to Micro USB Adapter, USB C to Micro USB Convert Connector for Apple New Macbook, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Pixel C, Lumia 950/950XL, Chromebook Pixel, OnePlus 2 etc (2-Pack)
Offered by Coolreall
Price: $13.99
2 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiny and effective, January 30, 2016
I had hoped these would be as narrow as they appeared in the photos and they are. They don't stick out past the edges of the cable's they're adapting from. I love that.

I carry one of these around in my purse so that I don't have to swap out all my cables and so that I can use other people's when I need to without a problem. It's been great. No complaints and they're short enough as well that I don't feel like they create a pressure point in my phone.

Huawei Google Nexus 6P Case, Tomplus Super Frosted Shield Cover High Quality Case+ Crystal Clear Screen Protector -will only fit Huawei Google Nexus 6P Smartphone (rose gold)
Offered by TomplusDirect
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, January 30, 2016
I'm very happy with this product. I had to order from overseas for the pink and it was worth it. This is a very slim case, not quite as thin as I was expecting but very satisfactory.

It feels good in my hands and lends my phone more of a non-slip quality without being "sticky". There's just enough case around the screen that I feel better about putting it face down on surfaces, but not enough that I get annoyed when trying to use the full screen area.

This is a great slim case for the price. I love it.

InterDesign Pebblz Kitchen Sink Protector Mat, Large, Clear
InterDesign Pebblz Kitchen Sink Protector Mat, Large, Clear
Price: $9.99
37 used & new from $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars but am otherwise pretty happy. It's started to pick up color from ..., December 2, 2015
I need a bigger one, but am otherwise pretty happy. It's started to pick up color from some of the things we do with the sink. Curries and stuff. But it's not too bad. Washes easily. Protects the sink. It was relatively easy to put a hole in it for the drain, although picking where I wanted it was challenging.

I will buy it again when I want a fresher looking one, or if I can find it in a larger size.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8