Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Brooke B. > Reviews

Browse

Brooke B.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 122

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brooke B. "closet reader" RSS Feed (Texas)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Vega Clean Protein Powder, Chocolate 19.5oz
Vega Clean Protein Powder, Chocolate 19.5oz
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $29.99

2.0 out of 5 stars This protein powder is not as good as others I have used, February 28, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This protein powder is not as good as others I have used. It left me feeling bloated and weird. I would recommend trying out another product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 4, 2016 2:24 PM PST

Sustain Non-Toxic Fair Trade Lubricated Latex Condom Variety Pack, 9 Count
Sustain Non-Toxic Fair Trade Lubricated Latex Condom Variety Pack, 9 Count
Price: $15.60
5 used & new from $15.60

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them all, December 10, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have tried each type of these condoms. I love them all. I also love the fact that part of the proceeds go to Women's health. That's right, women's health, not men's. I just think that is incredible. I feel so much cleaner and natural by using these condoms over others. None of them broke and they felt great. I would definitely recommend!

Anne Klein Women's AK/1470GBST Gold-Tone Watch and Bracelet Set
Anne Klein Women's AK/1470GBST Gold-Tone Watch and Bracelet Set
Price: $86.00
16 used & new from $86.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy crap. This set of jewelry is so dang cute, November 19, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Holy crap. This set of jewelry is so dang cute. You can't wear them all at once because they all fall on top of each other. However, I love making different combinations. I wear the watch almost every day. Each piece has an extra part you can take off to make it smaller, which is super awesome. I haven't had any problems so far. I can't speak to the wear and tear of the pieces because I have not had them that long. Definitely recommend this beautiful set!!

OtterBox SYMMETRY SERIES Case for iPhone 6/6s (4.7" Version) - Retail Packaging - SORBET CRYSTAL (CLEAR/SORBET PINK)
Price: $27.03
7 used & new from $22.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously LOVE LOVE LOVE this case, November 19, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Seriously LOVE LOVE LOVE this case!!! I can't tell you how many compliments I have gotten about this case. People are also extremely shocked that it is an otterbox. I am very happy with the case. I is pretty and has protected my phone pretty well so far. It's not as bulky as other Otterbox cases I've had.

Poo-Pourri Before-You-Go Toilet Spray 4-Ounce Bottle, Original Scent
Poo-Pourri Before-You-Go Toilet Spray 4-Ounce Bottle, Original Scent
Offered by BannerBeautyBar, LLC
Price: $12.19
27 used & new from $7.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilariously amazing, October 23, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Not only is this product hilarious, but it really works! It is super easy and smells amazing. I really want to buy some to give as funny gifts for my friends and family. I would recommend this product to everyone!

PUR 11 Cup Ultimate Pitcher with LED Indicator, Clear/Blue
PUR 11 Cup Ultimate Pitcher with LED Indicator, Clear/Blue
Price: $31.84
13 used & new from $14.97

5.0 out of 5 stars I am in love with this pitcher, October 23, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I am in love with this pitcher. It holds so much water and it tastes amazing! It has a button that shows what state your filter is in, which I really enjoy. I would definitely recommend this pitcher to absolutely everyone.

Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875 Watt Dual Voltage Styling Tool
Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875 Watt Dual Voltage Styling Tool
Price: $33.99
32 used & new from $31.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Works very well!, October 6, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've been using this hair dryer for a couple weeks now. I really really love it. The air gets to the right amount of heat. It blows very hard, which is hard to find in hairdryers sometimes. I don't like the diffuser piece that comes with it because it is small. However, if you are cool with small diffusers because you have less hair, then I'm sure it would be fine. I also love the color and size of it. It's smaller than my hair dryer I had previous. The only reason it doesn't get five stars is because it doesn't have a huge advantage over most hairdryers out there. Overall though, a great product that definitely does the job!

Fruit of the Loom Women's 4 Pack Breathable Boyshort Panties, Assorted, 5
Fruit of the Loom Women's 4 Pack Breathable Boyshort Panties, Assorted, 5
Offered by NY Lingerie
Price: $16.00
2 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly very nice!, October 6, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was pretty unsure about mesh underwear at first, but they turned out to be super comfortable! They are pretty soft and extremely breathable. The only bad thing is that they are not stretchy at all, so if you have a larger butt than most people, they may dig into your skin. Other than making sure you get the right size, I think this is a great product and would recommend trying them. You may be pleasantly surprised like me!

Makerskit Mini Hanging Air Plant Kit
Makerskit Mini Hanging Air Plant Kit
Price: $28.00
3 used & new from $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, October 6, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These dang air plants are soon stinking cute!!! I have them hanging from the underneath of my kitchen cabinets by a Command hook. They are no hassle at all. No watering or any maintenance. They are definitely a conversation starter. Everyone who comes over comments on how cool and modern they look. Would definitely recommend!!!

U.S. Polo Association School Uniform Big Boys' Long Sleeve Pique Polo Shirt,Navy,M(10/12)
Price: $7.87

3.0 out of 5 stars This is a very nice polo. However, September 8, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a very nice polo. However, I thought it was for adults and when I put it on, it was extremely short on me. It is a very nice shirt for children, though!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13