Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for jsass0711 > Reviews

Browse

jsass0711's Profile

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jsass0711 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Best of Mr. Bean
The Best of Mr. Bean
DVD ~ Rowan Atkinson
31 used & new from $4.86

5.0 out of 5 stars What a crack up!, August 24, 2010
This review is from: The Best of Mr. Bean (DVD)
I use to watch Mr. Bean with my brother when I was younger and when I saw this I had to buy it for him. I also bought myself a copy. It was just as funny as I remembered it. Mr. Bean is a good, clean comic relief. Rowan Atkins is hillarious !

Maidenform Women's Smooth Panty Lace Thong, White, 7
Maidenform Women's Smooth Panty Lace Thong, White, 7

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for mother-in-law, August 24, 2010
I bought this as a gag gift for my mother-in-law last Christmas. She had never owned a thong before. I never did ask her if she wore them haha, but they were a very pretty pair of lace white panties. She did put them on over her clothes for everyone to see haha - so they are stretchy as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, August 24, 2010
Meyer's first book to her twilight series is my favorite one. And once you read the first one you will have to read the rest of them. Meyer's characters are amazing. You won't be able to put this book down.

Carhartt Men's Arctic Quilt Lined Duck Bib Overalls,Brown,36 x 34
Carhartt Men's Arctic Quilt Lined Duck Bib Overalls,Brown,36 x 34
Price: $99.99
5 used & new from $99.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for outdoor work, August 24, 2010
My husband works bridge construction and works year round. He has to have warm clothes in the winter time and this does the trick. We bought them a size bigger to fit around the other winter clothes he wears. This carhartt's keep him plenty warm in the winter time. I suggest them to anyone who has to stay in the cold for long periods of time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chelsea is super funny, August 24, 2010
Out of all three of her books this one was my favorite. I am a huge Chelsea Handler fan and this book does not disappoint. She is a riot! My aunt is reading this book now - it is a great book if you need a good laugh.

MUK LUKS Snowflake Knit Shortie Boot,Pink,Small (US Women's 5-6 M)
MUK LUKS Snowflake Knit Shortie Boot,Pink,Small (US Women's 5-6 M)

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, August 24, 2010
I didn't get to personally experience this product, but I was pleased when I got them. They were a Christmas gift. When they arrived they looked very nice and warm! As far as slippers go - I don't think you could go wrong here.

Signature Housewares Sorrento Collection 9-Inch Square Salad Plate, Ruby Antiqued Finish
Price: $18.58

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Plate, August 24, 2010
I bought this along with the 6 inch dipping plate. I am using them as a center piece on my kitchen table. The ruby goes great with my 'red' themed kitchen. I am looking for something to put in the middle of the dipping plate, but this salad plate and the dipping plate look amazing on their own.

Hannah Montana Guitar Handbag
Hannah Montana Guitar Handbag

4.0 out of 5 stars My Niece loved it, August 24, 2010
I bought this for my niece who is a huge Hannah Montana fan and she loved it. If you have a little girl who likes Hannah Montana you can't go wrong here.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for wine decor, August 24, 2010
I bought these grapes to go with my wine themed kitchen decor. I recieved some beautiful hand painted wine glasses and bought these grapes as an accent for them. They are very pretty and look great in my kitchen. I'm even considering buying another one for the other shelf in my kitchen.

Signature Housewares Sorrento Collection 6-Inch Square Dipping Plate, Ruby Antiqued Finish

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice center piece, August 24, 2010
I am using my dipping plate (along with a sorrento salad plate) as a center piece on my kitchen table. The ruby goes great with my 'red' kitchen and the little design in the dipping plate is beautiful. I am still looking for a small candle or something to put in the center of my plate, but even by itself it still looks good!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3