Profile for AG > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 70

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AG "AG" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Wham-O Trac Ball Racket Toy Game
Wham-O Trac Ball Racket Toy Game
Offered by Al's Sporting Goods
Price: $11.99
5 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars An Outdoor Game The Whole Family Can Play and Enjoy, November 10, 2014
A simple game that is lots of fun. Younger kids may have a harder time getting the ball out of the racquet, but adults will have more fun than they think. A little trick, under do it until you get the hang of it; it's too easy to over do it and launch the ball into your neighbors fenced yard!

InterDesign Foaming Soap Pump, Clear/Brushed Nickel
InterDesign Foaming Soap Pump, Clear/Brushed Nickel
Price: $11.63
11 used & new from $5.76

1.0 out of 5 stars Won't Produce Foam, Takes Several Pumps to Get Soap Out, November 10, 2014
Had a recipe for hand soap and this pump would not turn it to foam. Also, it would take several pumps (7-12 pumps), just to squirt out the regular soap inside. I know it was not the recipe I used to make the hand soap because I took half out of this bottle, poured it in the new pump and voila, it worked amazing. Continued to try to use this pump and same results....won't produce foam.

Tech Armor FlexProtect Grip Sheer Scratch-Resistant Case / Cover with Bumper for iPhone 5S / 5 (Clear/Cobalt) Lifetime Warranty'
Offered by Tech Armor
Price: $12.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent customer service, August 23, 2014
Update: Tech Armor has an excellent customer service department. They saw my original negative review and no questions asked confirmed my shipping address and send me a replacement free of charge. I hope the replacement case will last longer than the original. Original Review: Plastic seemed a little cheap at first, but I figure who cares so long as it works. I've owned it 8 months & the plastic on the edge has broken away from the backing by 50%. Hoping the other 50% doesn't break away before I get a new case....from another supplier.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 25, 2014 2:31 AM PDT

Briggs & Stratton Starter Rope & Grip 5042K
Briggs & Stratton Starter Rope & Grip 5042K
Price: $4.35
33 used & new from $2.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement set, December 15, 2013
I just needed a new handle for my lawnmower, but buying this set was the lowest cost solution. The handle was easy to install and now I can easily start my mower again.

Polar H7 Bluetooth Smart Heart Rate Sensor, Black
Polar H7 Bluetooth Smart Heart Rate Sensor, Black
Offered by Heart Rate Monitors USA
Price: Click here to see our price
66 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bluetooth heart rate sensor, December 15, 2013
Great bluetooth heart rate sensor. I've had it for a few months now and it works flawlessly. I pair it to an iPhone and it worked on both runtastik and mapmyfitness apps. Easy to use and does the job.

Metolius Iron Hand 3/4 Finger Glove - Small
Metolius Iron Hand 3/4 Finger Glove - Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves, December 15, 2013
Great gloves. We bought these for some via ferratas and they kept our hands safe from the cables and were comfortable. They'd also be good belay gloves as well.

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation [Blu-ray]
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Chevy Chase
Price: $14.63
77 used & new from $2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Christmas movie ever, December 15, 2013
Hands down, this is the best Christmas movie ever. I upgraded to Blu-ray just to keep current. If you haven't seen this movie you are missing out because it is hilarious.

AcuRite 00795A2 Galileo Thermometer with Glass Globe Barometer
AcuRite 00795A2 Galileo Thermometer with Glass Globe Barometer
Price: $21.45
31 used & new from $17.39

2.0 out of 5 stars Only good for 64-80 degrees F, December 15, 2013
It is a nice little set, but I was disappointed that the temperature range only covers 64-80 degrees F (not in the description). This will be going back for one with a larger temperature range.

COOK TOP CLEAN 20 OZ Cook Top Clean Cream (20 oz)
COOK TOP CLEAN 20 OZ Cook Top Clean Cream (20 oz)
Offered by Genius Web Tech
Price: $9.02
30 used & new from $6.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cleaner for glass cooktops, December 15, 2013
This is my go-to cook top cleaner. It easily clean glass cook tops and makes them look like new. Sometimes it takes a little elbow grease or several passes to get tough spots out, but let's be realistic and know that is true with any product.

flip and tumble Set of 5 Reusable Produce Bags
flip and tumble Set of 5 Reusable Produce Bags
Price: $12.00
7 used & new from $6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reusable bags for produce, December 15, 2013
We already had "green bags" for groceries and needed a way to do something similar for produce and found these. They do the job and are easy to clean. I'm surprised I haven't seen more people using these in grocery stores.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7