Profile for Sandooz Maradi > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 55

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sandooz Maradi RSS Feed (West Coast)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Anker Full-Size Ergonomic Wireless Mouse with 6 Buttons, 3 DPI Adjustment Levels and 2000 DPI (Black) C200
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $29.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Stiff click buttons & smaller than a full size mouse, January 28, 2015
Based on the reviews, I ordered this mouse & it is a big disappointment.
Just started using this mouse for past few days & my hand is already stiffed & painful. This mouse replaced my 8 years old "Microsoft wireless Laser Mouse 6000".
While the product states the size as a full mouse, It is a bit smaller than a full (comparing to the size of above Microsoft mouse). I would say the size is between a mobile mouse & Desktop mouse.
The more important factor is that it is not very smooth & soft mouse. The right & left click buttons are stiff & takes extra pressure to click. I am only using this mouse for a few days & I can feel the tension in my tendon. As far as DPI changes, I have not noticed anything when changing DPI.I have downloaded the latest drive also, but no difference.

Nitecore EA4 Pioneer Compact LED 860 Lumen Flashlight
Nitecore EA4 Pioneer Compact LED 860 Lumen Flashlight
Offered by PopAdeal
Price: $39.96
31 used & new from $39.96

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy only with new redesigned switch material, February 4, 2014
BE AWARE THE SWITCH MATERIAL WILL MELT & BALOON.

Quick summary: If you really want this flashlight buy it if the serial number starts with 307 or higher, otherwise, NO DON’T BUY IT.

When this flashlight was originally released, it had a major design flaw with the switch material. The switch cover melts & balloons when the flashlight gets hot . There are numerous instants of this issue is reported in candlepowerforum & selfbuilt flashlightreviews websites. A few months after the first release of this flashlight, Nitecore changed the switch cover material to a more durable material.
Unfortunately, still plenty of flashlights with defective switch are remaining in the market. According to Nitecore facebook page, the serial number on new updated flashlights starts with 307 or higher. I contacted several Amazon sellers of this flashlight & non could confirm that they can sell me the new redesigned flashlight. I took a chance & ordered one, but it was the old design that I knew switch cover will balloon on me at some point. I contacted Nitecore with the serial number, but they never got back to me.
Reading about other users experience & how Nitecore handled the warranty, I decided to return mine & move to another brand. I highly recommend that if you like the form factor of this flashlight, consider Sunwayman D40a or EagleTac GX25A3. They may be pricier, but it is a better flashlight with more features.

NiteCore EA4 860-Lumen Neutral White LED Flashlight, Black
NiteCore EA4 860-Lumen Neutral White LED Flashlight, Black
Price: $46.80
10 used & new from $46.80

BE AWARE THE SWITCH MATERIAL WILL MELT & BALOONS.

Aluminum Compact Cree Q3 Bulb LED Flashlight, 3 Modes, K52, Black
Aluminum Compact Cree Q3 Bulb LED Flashlight, 3 Modes, K52, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome & as bright as it gets for 1 AA battery, January 23, 2014
I have owned this flashlight for 3 years & it has been great flashlight. It just recently showed up in Amazon for the same price I paid 3 years ago from another website that don't carry it any more. I just received it (took 5 weeks) & it is the same good flashlight. It is small & super super bright. I own a 160 Lumens flashlight that runs on 3 AAA batteries. But this one is more than 2 times brighter than the one that claims to be 160 Lumens. The beam is not as wide, rather it is a spot or torch, but very very bright. It is so bright that it may damage the eye if look into it directly. The battery life time is awesome. I have not tested it, but on my old one, I have changed the battery once or twice in 3 years. I run it on high for 5 minutes period or when I walk the dog. The item description states 480 min. It doesn't say on high or low. But I won't be surprise if they are somewhat accurate.
The only issue I have with this flashlight is that sometimes it turn itself off & I have to press & turn it on again. This has happened with my old one, but it has not happened with the second one yet. But I am pretty sure it will.
Over all, this light is well worth $10 & comparing to some of expensive & high power ones that I have, this one is the best.
In short, It is a lot of lights for this size & this price.

SecurityIng 5 Modes LED Flashlight XM-L T6, 600 Lumens
SecurityIng 5 Modes LED Flashlight XM-L T6, 600 Lumens
Offered by NiceFire
Price: $11.91
4 used & new from $10.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Same flashlite under different brand names but Very Bright, January 7, 2014
This flashlight is branded by different manufacturers engraving their own name on the it's body (Ultrafire, Windfire, SecurityIng, etc . . .). But I think they are all made by one company. At the time of this review Price varies from $6.00 to $30.00, depending on the engraved name. However, based on reviews (from generic to known brand names of this flashlight, with CREE XM-L T6 LED emitter), I decided to go with $10.00 - $15.00 price range & this review is for one with SecurityIng brand.

This flashlight is very bright, much brighter than my 250 Lumens. However, I seriously doubt if it is 1600 Lumens. It is twice brighter than my 250L, but definitely not 5 or 6 times brighter. I am getting sufficient light with 3 x AAA batteries & I have not run this flashlight with 18650 type batteries yet, but I am sure it will be brighter. Even with AAA batteries the light is so bright that it may damage the eyes if you try to loo into the flashlight directly.
Despite impressive amount of light that it produces, when zoomed in, the light becomes square shape rather than circle. The more you zoom in, the more square shape the light will be at the end. Beside the square shape light, the location of the button at the tail of flashlight is not that convenient & it is not as quick as button on the side to turn off & on.
Overall is a bright & stylish flashlight outperforming many more expensive ones, but if you get it below $15.00, it is worth it, but not more than that.

Update 02-02-2014:
I finally got a chance to get my hands on 18650 Batteries (3200mAh) & compare the output of this flashlight with some higher end flashlights.
1st: The amount of light produced with 18650 battery is at least twice brighter than 3 x AAA batteries.
2nd: This flash light at its best is 250 to 350 Lumens (with 18650) & 60 to 70 Lumen with 3xAAA.

I compared this to my Sunwayman D04a, which is a true 960 Lumen Flashlight. While it may not be two comparable flashlights ($80 vs. $12.00 flashlight), but the brightness of lights were the focus. The brightness of SecurityIng Flashlight is about four times less than my Sunwayman. So the rule of thumb applied here again:
"The cheaper the flashlight, the more inflated lumen presented by manufacturer".
Despite above, still plenty of light for flashlight at this price.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 15, 2015 1:45 AM PDT

250 Lumen Pocket Bonfire, Compact 3-mode UltraBright Cree LED Flashlight, AAA Batteries

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute lie, Not 250 Lumen, Deceptive Description,, December 30, 2013
I ordered this base on reviews. But it is not 250 Lumen & it is far far away from 250 Lumen. I have a 160 Lumen flashlight that is 4 times brighter than this one that claims "250 Lumen". If you have it on low power, just forget about it. It barely lights up a small area to be visible, may be equal of a candle light. On the high power, it is barely equal to my 9 light LED flashlight that I bought from local store for $2.99.
There may be different quality from different sellers. I bought mine from CAFA & was shipped from overseas (China). The seller was quick to ship the item & received it much earlier than expected delivery windows, but the product is not worth it due to lack of brightness. If this much light do the job for you, go to a Dollar store & buy a 9 light LED flashlight that also runs on 3 AAA batteries.

Offered by Bright Medic
Price: $14.95
2 used & new from $12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Deceptive Product Description, Not 250 Lumen, December 30, 2013

Luxmo Horizontal Leatherette Pouch Case with Belt Clip and Loops/Magnetic Closure for Samsung Galaxy Note i717/i9220/Note 2 - Retail Packaging - Brown
Offered by EPICDEALZ
Price: $5.59
12 used & new from $1.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality case, depending on who you order it from, December 20, 2013
Despite I was skeptical, but when it arrived, I was surprised by quality & softness of the case. I had ordered this case in black in the past from another seller which I was very very disappointed. It was a cheaply made case that missing the emblem as well as inside the case was not smooth & totally different than what seller was indicated in the picture & description. It lasted me only a few weeks.
This time I saw it in brown & was available from a seller that I have bought other items before (Importer520). I ordered it gain. Despite DHL Global mail delivered it 8 days late, I was very impressed with the case. Unlike the previous case this case was exactly what was described. First of all it fits perfect for Galaxy Note II with silicone case on, but it may be slightly loose for a bare Note II.
The case has smooth & soft leather like feel to it & inside is made of smooth velvety like fabric. The brown color outside the case is a very unique & beautiful brown with beige stitches that looks sturdy & very strong. The black gun metal color emblem adds a nice accent to the case & make it look like an expensive case. The belt clip & loops in the back makes it very stable & your phone will not go any where.

The case is well made & I have been using it for a couple of months now holding up very well. This is the case that you will be paying well over $35 in Sprint or Verizon store. So if you order it, be careful which seller you order it from since the quality can be very different from seller to seller.

WeiHeng® Electronic Digital Light-Weight Portable Travel Luggage Scale
WeiHeng® Electronic Digital Light-Weight Portable Travel Luggage Scale
Offered by Toys & Accessories
Price: $7.00
15 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb & accurate, December 20, 2013
I ordered this scale for my international trips & saved a lot of $$$ paying airline for overweight suitcases. It has metric & standard feature & you can change it to Kg or lbs as well as oz or gr.
I have used it extensively & battery has been holding up pretty good. It uses 2 AAA batteries & light illuminated display makes it easy to read. It is accurate & what it indicated to be the suitcase weight at home, was pretty much what airline scale showed also.
The key to accuracy for this scale is if you can stabilize your hand from shaking due to weight. If you stabilize your hand shaking, it locks the weight of the suitcase on display, otherwise, it gives you an estimated weight which is pretty close to the actual weight of suitcase.

Clipper Car Mount Universal Vehicle Swivel Holder (Latest Cigar Lighter Plug Holder with Dual USB Port, Search ASIN: B00MINMK9G)
Offered by SDDmall
Price: $2.49
73 used & new from $1.48

3.0 out of 5 stars This is as simple & inexpensive as it gets, but functional, September 28, 2013
Suction cup is strong & hold itself well to glass & window, but that's it. If you plan to use the suction cup on your dash, it will not work, as many dashboard surfaces are textured or molded without any smooth surface.
The clamp opens wide enough to put the Galaxy Note-2 in very easily. I have silicone case on mine & despite the thickness, I have no issue to open the clamp wide to put the phone in.
In many states it is illegal to mount any device to your windshield. I have mine mounted to my driver side windows & with some adjustment of the base & suction cup position, it provides a good viewing angle, though limiting opening the window. The suction cup has been holding itself well for the past 8 days & has not fallen off. The clip is adequate & hold my notes-2 in place.

The negatives are:
- It rattles & wobbles a little bit.
- It is hard to put the phone & take it off. It requires two hands & since it is on my driver side window, it requires some twisting of upper body to have access to clip handles with my right hand too.
- The plastic material could have been made stronger. But again for under $10 it is acceptable functioning device.

Unless you are willing to pay more than $17.00, this may works depending on your car type & available place to mount it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6