Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Anna B > Reviews

Browse

Anna B's Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Anna B RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Sterling Silver Round Cut Three-Stone Cubic Zirconia Ring (2.3 cttw), Size 7
Sterling Silver Round Cut Three-Stone Cubic Zirconia Ring (2.3 cttw), Size 7
Price: $18.55

1.0 out of 5 stars Horribly cheap in person, February 1, 2012
I bought one good ring for a good price here on amazon. This one looked nice and was nicely priced so I ordered it. It looks really cheap (can tell in minus one second that it's not a real diamond). I've seen nicer out of a gumball machine. Was really disappointed.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than it looks in the picture, February 1, 2012
The description says yellow stones, but the picture here makes it look more greenish. When it came it was more yellow (to the point where it all looked like it was white instead of two-tone). Looks nicer in the pic.

Conair Soothing Sounds & Relaxation Clock Radio
Conair Soothing Sounds & Relaxation Clock Radio
Price: $24.99
76 used & new from $22.61

3.0 out of 5 stars a little cheap but it's ok, December 3, 2011
For the price this isn't bad. The noises aren't the best and it's a bit cheap looking/sounding. I'll probably look for another sound machine & use this for the clock

Rain-X 5079278 (5070646) Latitude 8-In-1 Premium Graphite Coated Wiper Blade, 21" (Pack of 1)
Offered by Terrific Tools & Products
Price: $13.25
18 used & new from $10.86

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the better blades I've ever had, December 3, 2011
Two things I look for in a blade- 1. I need to see out the window in all kinds of weather, 2. I need a product that doesn't make a ton of noise.

So far ( been using these for a week now) I can see great out the window and it does not make a lot of noise. It does however leave some water on the windshield when it's defrosting ice off it. So not the perfect blade for me, but definitely better than others i've used in the past

GO2BRAS Rachel Boyshort Black 1456113 X-Large
GO2BRAS Rachel Boyshort Black 1456113 X-Large
Offered by GO2BRAS

2.0 out of 5 stars Came with a hole in it, December 3, 2011
I found this set on amazon and was excited to have something in my size (on the bra size rather) that fit & looked so pretty. The panties however were cheaply made. When sewing the tag to the back it created a hole in the fabric. I looked at returning it but because it was from an outside seller amazon said i'd have to send it back, get a refund, and repurchase a new one again for one without a hole. Seemed like a lot of work for a $15 pair of underwear so i just kept it, but i will not be purchasing again.

Norpro Tortilla Pancake Keeper
Norpro Tortilla Pancake Keeper
Price: $14.72
24 used & new from $10.35

5.0 out of 5 stars holds a ton of tortillas, December 3, 2011
in making a lot of tortillas I was looking for something that held more than the traditional smaller cases. This is great! Held more than 20 corn tortillas I made & kept 'em warm.

Lodge L9OG3 Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Round Griddle, 10.5-inch
Lodge L9OG3 Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Round Griddle, 10.5-inch
Price: $12.74
95 used & new from $9.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, December 3, 2011
This is my first lodge logic piece i've bought so I was a little nervous with the price being so low that this would be a piece of junk. Glad to be wrong! This is really nice & i've been able to use it for a variety of things from making tortillas to cooking up bacon, eggs, chicken, and more. Plus I'm covered if a burglar comes...one whack & they're out!

IMUSA, 85008, Cast Iron Tortilla Press, Black, 8-Inches
IMUSA, 85008, Cast Iron Tortilla Press, Black, 8-Inches
60 used & new from $19.81

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic product especially for the price, December 3, 2011
In my first venture into making tortillas I decided to try this since I'm terrible at rolling things into circles lol. Ordered this & was pleasantly surprised at how great it really works! Good weight & it smashes the dough into perfect tortillas every time. Highly recommend :)

Bosch 4819 Evolution All-Season Bracketless Wiper Blade - 19" (Pack of 1)
Bosch 4819 Evolution All-Season Bracketless Wiper Blade - 19" (Pack of 1)
Offered by oh!Dreamy
Price: $9.32
43 used & new from $7.46

3.0 out of 5 stars Tried it out, it's ok, December 3, 2011
I wanted to try this blade based on it's reviews, but I didn't want to try it on the drivers side first (sounds weird but I'm particular about wiper blades so i bought my regular one for the drivers side & this one for the passenger to see how it did...this way if it sucked at least i can see properly out the drivers side...especially with winter I need to see!). It wipes fine but man - what a racket! it makes so much noise it reminded me of those big boat cars from the 80's and that BRRRRRRRT noise you'd get from those crappy wipers. If you can handle the noise you're probably fine. I can't though lol

Sterling Silver Created White Sapphire Infinity Pendant W/18" Box Chain
Sterling Silver Created White Sapphire Infinity Pendant W/18" Box Chain

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, December 3, 2011
I purchased this as a gift for my mother (her birthstone is a sapphire so i thought i'd get something a little different than the traditional blue). She was so excited! It was a little bit smaller than I was expecting, but it's quality made and looks really nice. It's like a wishbone and actually moves (you can pinch the ends like tongs and the bottom opens and moves with it). Only thing is i want to get a different chain for her, this one is ok but it's a little bit cheaper than the piece looks so i want something that matches the pendant a bit more.

Page: 1 | 2