Profile for J. A. Bell > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. A. Bell "Eclectic Collector of Random Sensations" RSS Feed (Randomly, Deployed)

Page: 1 | 2
Single Red Rose Belly Button Ring
Single Red Rose Belly Button Ring

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, May 27, 2008
I bought 5 of these in different colors for my Wife, aside from the bar being just a little too long for her (she had a shorter one to use) she absolutely loves them and switches them out to coordinate better with her mood and outfit. If there were more colors available, especially black, I would buy them all!

Single Silver Rose Belly Button Ring

Single Violet Rose Belly Button Ring

Aquamarine Gem ROSE ZIPPER Belly Ring
Aquamarine Gem ROSE ZIPPER Belly Ring

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, May 27, 2008
I was looking for unique Belly button jewelry for my wife and sent her this based on the other review, the bar (according to her) is a little long so she swapped the head and ball with another, but LOVES it and has gotten repeated compliments!

Stereo Earbud Headphone for Apple iPod nano/ iPod mini/ iPod video/ iPod shuffle
Offered by SF Planet
2 used & new from $4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, May 27, 2008
These are NOT the original apple earbuds but rather a cheap Imitation with high noise levels. What's more if 4.99 shipping, and if you buy several sets they will charge you shipping for EACH and then package it together. Nothing but a bad ripoff, be warned!

HP Pavilion ZE5000 ZE5100 ZE5200 ZE5300 ZE5400 ZE5500 ZE5600 ZE5700 80 GB HDD Hard Drive Replacement

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed., September 27, 2007
I own an hp ze5500 and it's been having problems for the last few years. Not like it's antiquated or anything...yet... but she still has all the bells and whistle's that I need so I wasn't ready to scrap her for a newer model. Traced a lot of the issues back to the hard drive and decided to try for a replacement vice a new computer. Worst case, I got an extra hard drive AND a laptop right?

And thus began the odyssey of learning to replace a laptop hardrive. Learned a few things about how stupid a man (myself in fact) can be. Easy slide out tray on the 5500 in the front if you arent being oblivious, screws took a bit of work to undo, and replacing all the OTHER parts I took off my laptop trying to find the hardrive took a while more, but she works fine again now (fingers crossed, I have gremlins that follow my posts)

The price was right, around 100 for this I believe though it's been a while, shipping happened quickly. Had no problems with the product and extremely pleased with the result.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 12, 2007 10:25 PM PDT

Schylling Bride & Groom Rubber Duck Set
Schylling Bride & Groom Rubber Duck Set

5.0 out of 5 stars A Better Alternative, September 26, 2007
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
Actually comes as a set - looking for cute rubber duckies for a couple about to be married, well here they are!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for travelling, September 26, 2007
Exactly what I needed, didn't have my laptop but certainly needed to throw a charge into my iPod. The price was right, shipping happened quickly, and I got my funky groove on!

Page: 1 | 2