Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 57

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Franklin Brass 64124 Stamped Steel Round Single Decorator Wall Plate, 1 per pkg
Franklin Brass 64124 Stamped Steel Round Single Decorator Wall Plate, 1 per pkg
Price: $2.45
9 used & new from $2.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Short screws but cute, July 15, 2015
This is a very nice looking faceplate, my only gripe is that the screws are extra short. I actually have a few that wouldn't go in. Otherwise it is pretty and unique looking.

Knocked Up by the Bad Boy (Cravotta Crime Family Book 2)
Knocked Up by the Bad Boy (Cravotta Crime Family Book 2)

2.0 out of 5 stars Has potential, June 4, 2015
This book felt rushed. It was unrealistic and plain out raunchy. There is no real romance. 95% of the story the main characters deny falling in love. Especially the guy. He's not falling in love, has no intentions of doing so then bam all of a sudden he's declaring his love...lame. I wouldn't read this authors' books again, this was a amateur writing.

RAZE
RAZE

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved from the beginning!, April 8, 2015
This review is from: RAZE (Kindle Edition)
I couldn't put this book down. I read everywhere and I do mean everywhere ;)...when I wasn't reading I was fantasizing about what was going on. I only wish it was a sequel. Four stars only because of minor editing issues.

The Hurricane
The Hurricane

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, March 14, 2015
This review is from: The Hurricane (Kindle Edition)
Finally a decent book to get me out of my slump. Thanks r.j. Prescott this was very refreshing and sweet. Some hard realities but sweet nonetheless.

Found by You: BBW BWWM Romance
Found by You: BBW BWWM Romance
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Very cute Romance, March 8, 2015
I liked the story quite a bit. A little unrealistic in some places but cute all the same. I'd recommend it.

Rising Dark (The Darkling Trilogy Book 2)
Rising Dark (The Darkling Trilogy Book 2)

2.0 out of 5 stars Part one, really?!, January 5, 2015
Part one of this book was a complete waste of time. I felt like I was reading book one all over again only through Avery's eyes which wasn't too far from Luna's version. I was really disappointed with the book then until part two came which is where the book should have really began. Part two was awesome but I can't get over the boring rendition of book one that was part one in this book, thus my two stars.

Dark Genesis (The Darkling Trilogy Book 1)
Dark Genesis (The Darkling Trilogy Book 1)
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesomeness, January 3, 2015
I loved this book. It was a nice change from what I normally read. the mixture of something so real and heart breaking as slavery as something mystical and unreal was perfect. I enjoyed the characters and felt connected with Luna and Avery's struggles. I'm excitedly moving on to book two.

In His Shadow (Tangled Ivy Book 1)
In His Shadow (Tangled Ivy Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, December 23, 2014
Very good and entertaining. A must read. A bit unrealistic but what good love story isn't. It was a great escape. Can't wait for book 2,

The Angel and the Prince
The Angel and the Prince

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed this book, August 13, 2014
I enjoyed this book. It was entertaining and interesting. It was the best book I've ever read but it helped to pass some time.

If My Heart Could See You
If My Heart Could See You
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Too many unanswered questions. The whole promise of the ..., August 13, 2014
Too many unanswered questions. The whole promise of the story also felt very unrealistic. It flowed ok but to me it just seemed unrealistic.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6