Profile for Domestic Dandy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Domestic Dandy "dromeoe" RSS Feed (WASHINGTON, DC United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Big Hero 6 (Theatrical)
Big Hero 6 (Theatrical)
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Movie good. Streaming so/so...., March 2, 2015
Movie was fun, however, the streaming was bad. Movie kept stopping and starting which interrupted the flow of the movie.

4% DMAE Serum (1 oz) + Alpha Lipoic + CoQ10 + 90% Green Tea EGCG + Hyaluronic Acid + Centella Asiatica + Vitamin E -- High potency formula, immediate reduction in lines and wrinkles, smoothes skin texture and evens skin tone, tightens pores, restores radiance. Compare ingredients to exclusive brands costing much more . . .
Offered by Kate Ryan Skincare
Price: $29.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for men as well!, January 5, 2015
DMAE Serums were recommended in my most recent GQ magazine. I was interested and so went immediately to amazon.com to review and order my own to see if it works. I found Kate Ryan's 4% DMAE Serums and decided to give it a try based on the reviews. I've now used it for the past two days and have already seen results. My jawline is more pronounced and my skin feels smoother and more firm. I recommend it.

Eye Cream for Wrinkles, Dark Circles & Puffiness with Natural Ingredients, Highest Grade - Lavishly Rich & Creamy for Women, Teens & Men
Offered by Maple Holistics
Price: $30.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great smell as well, October 24, 2014
First time user here. As soon as I received mine, I used it under my eyes. The moisturizer feels soothing upon application. I noticed my puffy eyes became less puffy in a matter of minutes. Great smell as well!

PC4Men Soothe + Smooth Aftershave Treatment - 3 oz
PC4Men Soothe + Smooth Aftershave Treatment - 3 oz
Offered by b-glowing
Price: $26.00
3 used & new from $26.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product as it prevents ingrown hairs and helps exfoliate ..., October 20, 2014
Great product as it prevents ingrown hairs and helps exfoliate my face. The scent is not that great, but it's ok.

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 6 [HD]

Hello, Gorgeous: Becoming Barbra Streisand
Hello, Gorgeous: Becoming Barbra Streisand
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars surprising and delightful, August 30, 2014
I knew the name and the talent of Barbra Streisand but I didn't know the story of her path to stardom. This wonderful read shows you the drive and strength of a women who just wants to make it to the top and finds success in a very short time.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Sandal, August 12, 2014
I bought these to replace my croc sandals. I like that they are all rubber like my crocs but are stylish enough to wear while sitting on the patio with friends.

CLA ForteTM-Maximum Strength-1500mg, 120 Softgels - #1 Natural Fat Burner - Made with 100% Pure Safflower Oil - High Potency CLA Supplement - Achieve Weight Loss Goals - Reduce Belly Fat - Build Muscle Mass - Better than Diet Pills!
Offered by Natural BioScience (Nugema Research Brands)
Price: $34.60
2 used & new from $26.60

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, May 5, 2014
C L A Forte Helps me maintain my weight and doesn't give me a headache like other diet supplements I've tried.

GGorangNae - Argyle - Men's Premium Ankle Socks (Navy)
GGorangNae - Argyle - Men's Premium Ankle Socks (Navy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, February 3, 2013
Love these socks! Great style and comfortable. Wear with dress pants and jeans to spice up your wardrobe. Great socks

Page: 1 | 2