Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 61

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Seattle, WA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
MyDigitalSSD 480GB (512GB) BP5 80mm SATA III 6G M.2 2280 NGFF SSD Solid State Drive (Bullet Proof 5)
Offered by MyDigitalDiscount
Price: $169.99
2 used & new from $169.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent price. Good quality. Fast., December 15, 2015
Works great. Very fast. Plugged it into my Alienware 15 R2. I know people argume that it will decrease load times for games but not improve performance, but I definitely noticed an increase in performance when I moved Witcher 3 from my HHD to this drive. The only reason I can't give it 5 stars is that when I plugged it in, it came up as 447 GB. I'm happy enough with that though. The price was right.

Allett Classic Leather Inside ID Wallet Brown
Allett Classic Leather Inside ID Wallet Brown
Offered by Allett Inc.
Price: $34.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Thin, good quality, but doesn't work well., December 9, 2015
This wallet is very nice leather and extremely thin. Unfortunately cards do not stay in the compartments. Unless you have a stack of four cards in each slot, everything will fall out. It's too bad. I really want an ultra thin wallet with just a few ID cards and bank cards but the pockets are so loose everything falls out. I could see you pulling your wallet out and having a card or two fall out behind you. In fact, it's happened to me with this wallet. Luckily I had kind people that gave me my cards.

Traveller's History of Japan
Traveller's History of Japan
by Richard Tames
Price: $12.28
66 used & new from $1.45

1.0 out of 5 stars More dry than a graduate school level textbook on the topic., September 27, 2015
A "Traveller's History" implies that this is a visitor-friendly quick overview of history in Japan. This could not be further than the truth. On nearly every page the author introduces topics and names under the assumption that the reader is familiar with the topics and concepts. There really isn't any cohesion to the book and it's not a stretch to call it chloroform in print. I'm a post-graduate student and even I found the language complexity to be way over my head. About halfway through the book, I realized that I had no idea what was going on and decided to put it down. Even the chapter on Samurai, which I would have thought would be interesting was confusing, dry and almost unreadable. I don't want to give it one star because this might be a useful guide for a Phd student of Japanese history, but I absolutely hated it. This is definitely NOT ideal for visitors or students (other than post grad students of Japanese history, perhaps).

BladesUSA Nj-6 Caltrops Pack of 10
BladesUSA Nj-6 Caltrops Pack of 10
Price: $9.45
5 used & new from $4.05

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect ninja assassin accessory to go with you numchucks., September 16, 2015
These are great. As a professional ninja assassin, I carry these wherever I go. I lay them out around my house at night to warn me of ISIS intruders. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is because when I get up at night for a milk and cookies midnight snack, I almost always step on them with bare feet. This causes me to scream obscenities out in pain and wake my kids up, thus revealing my position and often compromising my mission. I end up aborting the mission and going back to bed without milk and cookies. The hot girl behind the desk at the conic book store noticed I lost weight and my friends in my apocalypse bugout meet-up group have said that I seem more agile. I guess cutting down on midnight munchies is good for my health. Of course I give all due credit to these wonderful caltrops.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 21, 2016 3:47 PM PST

MochoHome Nylon Backpack Rain Cover for Hiking Camping Traveling, Medium, Black
MochoHome Nylon Backpack Rain Cover for Hiking Camping Traveling, Medium, Black
Offered by MochoHome
Price: $1.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, August 20, 2015
Decent build for the price but is far too small for my 34L compact backpack. This will probably fit a 25L but I wouldn't get it for anything larger. Too inexpensive to return. Oh well.

The Urban Sketcher: Techniques for Seeing and Drawing on Location
The Urban Sketcher: Techniques for Seeing and Drawing on Location
by Marc Taro Holmes
Price: $17.07
89 used & new from $11.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful material, poor editing., July 2, 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It was fairly comprehensive and beautifully put together. The only complaint I have is with the editing. Nearly every other page in the book is plagued with missing words and grammatical errors. Some proofreading and editing would have definitely been beneficial before publishing.

Swan, New 16 Holes 64 Sounds, Chromatic Harmonica, Key of C, W1664h4
Swan, New 16 Holes 64 Sounds, Chromatic Harmonica, Key of C, W1664h4

5.0 out of 5 stars OK. So you know the saying: you get ..., March 22, 2015
OK. So you know the saying: you get what you pay for... This is an exception. Way more reliable than any of the Hohner's I've played that are 5 times as much. John Nemeth turned me on to these.

Legendary Bop, Rhythm & Blues Classics: Jackie Kelso (Digitally Remastered)
Legendary Bop, Rhythm & Blues Classics: Jackie Kelso (Digitally Remastered)
Price: $12.98
15 used & new from $8.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 20, 2015
A hidden treasure for jump blues saxophone fans....

No Title Available

Offered by etailz
Price: $49.95
23 used & new from $49.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, March 20, 2015
It was more flimsy than I thought it would be, and waaaaay overpriced. Still does the job though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7