Profile for VeraP > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 524

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

VeraP RSS Feed (Cleveland, OH)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Fisher-Price Nickelodeon Dora and Friends Cafe
Fisher-Price Nickelodeon Dora and Friends Cafe
Price: $39.99
4 used & new from $31.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh...Too Expensive For What It Is, July 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I am not a huge fan of this toy. For $40 (more in a toy store) you get a smallish house and the accessories are SO minimal! The description says there is a Mom, Dad and baby included which is not the case...the only figurine included is Dora. Not sure why it's called "Dora and Friends" either if there's only 1 doll that comes with the set? Everything else is so tiny it will get lost in 2 seconds flat with a kid playing.

It's also rated for kids 3 and up and I really feel it'd be a better toy for older kids since--for the small parts alone if nothing else.

InterDesign Foaming Soap Pump Caddy, Clear/Chrome
InterDesign Foaming Soap Pump Caddy, Clear/Chrome
Price: $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Dispenser Too Big, Pump is Hard to Press, July 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This pump caddy features a quite large dispenser for liquid soap and a small caddy in the back for holding sponges (note the caddy is very small and won't hold large dish washing sponges). I'm not a fan of the soap dispenser itself - it's a bit too large and the pump is too rigid. It often takes me too hands to get any soap out.

Tommee Tippee Electric Steam Sterilizer
Tommee Tippee Electric Steam Sterilizer
Price: $65.73
10 used & new from $65.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick Effective Sterilizer, July 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Great sterilizer that works with a variety of bottle brands and products. Can be used on anything from baby bottles to sippy cups to nipples and breast pump parts. Works very quickly too - the description says 5 minutes for 6 bottles but I timed it at under that.

OXO Good Grips Lift and Lock Pole Caddy
OXO Good Grips Lift and Lock Pole Caddy
Price: $129.99
7 used & new from $84.99

5.0 out of 5 stars OXO Pole Caddy, July 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We have a tiled shower stall and this is just what we needed! It was super easy to install and unlike other caddies we've tried, it stays put. It has a tension pole that pushes against the floor and ceiling to stay in place. When we originally installed it, I guess it pushed fairly hard against the ceiling and actually caused a crack in the mortar where the tile ended and the ceiling began. It was a very easy fix however - we just put on a fresh coat - and could have been due to our ceiling being uneven in spots.

Overall, very pleased with this product. We've only used it for a month so not sure how it will hold up in the long run and whether or not it will rust as other reviewers noted.

Fekkai Full Blown Volume Aerosol Styling Whip 6oz
Fekkai Full Blown Volume Aerosol Styling Whip 6oz
Price: $16.57
14 used & new from $13.42

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Well, But So Do Much Cheaper Mousses/Styling Whips, July 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I use mousse (same thing as styling whip) every time I wash and blow dry my hair. The scent on this Fekkai product is great--it says it's infused with mint and fruit. It's very light and airy and works very well--does what it promises. However, there are a number of mousses/styling whips from a variety of brands that you can get in the drugstore for under $5 and they work just as well. I see no noticeable differences between the Fekkai product and drugstore products. So while I like this product, I'm not sure it's worth spending $16 on...

The Idea of Him: A Novel
The Idea of Him: A Novel
by Holly Peterson
Price: $11.82
96 used & new from $3.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, Very Fun Book, July 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This book was one of those that I could not put down or finish fast enough. There was a lot going on in the book that made taking a break from it feel like torture. There were some definite shockers that happened – especially at the end – that I did not see coming at all. However, the ending of the book seemed forced and after enduring a roller coaster ride for most of the book, I was slightly disappointed. Overall though, it was a great read. It was gripping, at times intense, and always left you guessing. I’d highly recommend it. Holly Peterson did a wonderful job, and I look forward to reading more by her.

OnCore Golf Technology MA 1.0 Golf Balls
OnCore Golf Technology MA 1.0 Golf Balls

2.0 out of 5 stars No Real Difference from Regular Golf Balls, July 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I feel like the premise with these golf balls is gimmicky and does not justify the price. My husband saw no difference when he recently used these on a golf trip - said there was a louder sound when he hit them but otherwise they were equivalent to any regular golf balls that are a fraction of the price.

Revlon NutrifusionConditioning Curling Iron, 1 inch
Revlon NutrifusionConditioning Curling Iron, 1 inch
Price: $18.46
19 used & new from $18.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased with the NutriFusion Line, July 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm loving the Revlon NutriFusion line! The hair straightener was great and so is this curling iron. It does its job, is much cheaper than "professional" curling irons (not even sure how they are different) and leaves my hair smooth, silky, and with a great bounce to it.

iHangy Tough Protective Case/Cover for iPhone 5s with Lanyard Necklace and Stylus - Retail Packaging - White/Blue
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for Vacations, Working Out, Dog Walking, etc., June 29, 2014
I've had this protective case for a few weeks and have already found many uses for it. It was great to have on a recent vacation where we took a boat excursion - iHangy case allowed me easy access to the phone (mainly for taking photos) while keeping it protected from sunscreen, water, dirt, etc. I've also used iHangy while working out instead of my usual armband, while walking my dog to listed to music, etc.

I've lost many phones because they've fallen out of purses or because I left them sitting somewhere. With the iHangy I have my phone hanging around my neck reducing the likelihood of leaving it on the counter somewhere.

I don't see the point for the stylus - I don't know anyone who uses these for iPhones. It's not that inconvenient but just adds unnecessary bulk.

Case Logic DSH-102 Luminosity Medium DSLR Holster (Black)
Case Logic DSH-102 Luminosity Medium DSLR Holster (Black)
Price: $49.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Case Logic DSH-102, June 25, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
DSH-102 holds a DSLR camera and one lens. To me, the holster could have been much smaller/less bulky and still hold the 1 camera and lens. It does have other compartments but most of them are too small to be useful for anything.

Depending on the DSLR weight, this holster could also get heavy and the carrying strap is not padded and does not offer much support or comfort. Inside the case, there's sufficient padding to protect the camera and accessories.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20