Profile for Clevelander83 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 630

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Clevelander83 RSS Feed (Cleveland, OH)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Nivea INVISIBLE (FOR BLACK & WHITE) Anti-perspirant Deodorant Spray for Women, 150 ML
Offered by Flaura
Price: $7.49
27 used & new from $1.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Invisible, Too Difficult to Wash Off, February 27, 2015
I was so excited to try this deodorant after reading all the great reviews and am sad to say it's been a huge disappointment. It's by no means invisible - the spray leaves white residue which is even harder to get off clothes than regular deodorant. With regular deodorant, I can usually just run a wet hand over whatever I'm wearing and remove it. With this Nivea spray, no amount of wiping/rubbing with a wet hand helped - I just had to throw clothes in the laundry.

If you happen to get this spray on your hands, it's also an incredible pain to wash off. I literally had to wash my hands several times and was still left with a sticky residue.

Digital Bathroom Scale by VIVE - Best Selling, Accurate Weight Scale - 2 YEAR WARRANTY (Silver)
Offered by HEALTH SOURCE
Price: $34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Sleek, Reliable Scale at a Good Price, February 27, 2015
I really like the look of this VIVE scale! If I had the space, I'd have it sitting out since it has a really nice sleek appearance but given our space constrictions, it also fits perfectly under our bathroom vanity

The scale measures up to 330lbs. and the tempered glass provides a sturdy surface for heavier weights. The display can be switched between pounds, kilograms and stones (honestly not even sure what stones are but it's an option!) I compared the scale against the medical scale my parents own and it was spot on every time. Most times, it was more accurate than the bathroom weight/body fat/BMI scale I've been using for years.

I own other products (grabber and blood pressure monitor) by VIVE and am always impressed by the quality and level of customer service. The company offers a 2 year warranty on this scale - it's nice to see that they stand behind their products.

NOTE: I received a free sample product in exchange for an honest review.

CobraCo FB6200S Steel Fireplace
CobraCo FB6200S Steel Fireplace
Price: $229.95
2 used & new from $229.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple/Sophisticated Design - Good Choice for Any Backyard Decor, February 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Packaging: I think Amazon does a generally poor job of packaging heavy items. This fireplace came in a huge box that only had one piece of paper tape holding it close - the tape didn't even go all around the box. The UPS delivery man was complaining up a storm as he was carrying the box to my door because it was coming open, with contents close to falling out.

That said, I really like the portable fireplace itself. I've always wanted a portable unit for our backyard but wanted more fire-containment/protection than the typical round fire pits offer. The CobraCo fireplace was easy to assemble and has a simple/sophisticated design; it's neutral enough to fit in with any backyard decor. The 2 larger side panels on this fireplace open up for adding wood, moving logs around, etc. At the same time, once closed, the mesh material allows full view of the fire while also protecting those nearby from an open flame.

I liked that this unit came with a cover that is great for covering the fireplace when not in use - surprisingly, these covers can be quite costly when bought separately. Only time will tell how this fireplace holds up with repeated use but so far we're very pleased! Can't wait to use it for spring/summer backyard gatherings.

Lightning to USB Cable - By Cellekt - 6ft, Six Feet (2m) Charging Cord, Extra Strong and Long, Suitable for iPhone 6/5/5S/5C, iPad Mini, Mini 2, iPad (4th Generation) iPod Nano (7th Generation) iPod Touch (5th Generation) - Lifetime Warranty
Offered by Cellekt
Price: $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra Length, Works as Advertised and Comes with Lifetime Warranty, February 26, 2015
I received this charging cable in exchange for an honest review. With the standard iPhone/iPad cable, I always feel like I'm running out of length (I like to always have a cable plugged in behind the bed and stretch it to the nightstand and the standard cable always barely reach). With 6 ft of this lighting to USB cable, that's no longer a problem! It's not manufactured by Apple or MFI certified, but I found no differences in functionality or speed of the charge. I used this cable with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 and the iPad that came before iPad Air (forgetting the model name).

I also can't believe this company is offering a lifetime warranty - how great is that? (make sure to register for the warranty) Apple definitely doesn't offer lifetime warranty on their cables! Sounds like Cellekt is really focused on customer service and will stand by their product, so this cable is a no brainer to me - especially at the price.

iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, Plus, iPad Air, Mini - (1) 3 Ft Black Lightning (1) 3 Ft White Lightning - USB to 8 Pin Data Sync - Designed for iOS8 - Retina Display, Newest iPod Compatible
Offered by NukePak
Price: $15.00
3 used & new from $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as Advertised, February 26, 2015
Works just as well as the cables that came with my iPhone and iPad and provides the extra length I often need. A+

Miracle Gro Ultra Lite Hose, 50-Feet
Miracle Gro Ultra Lite Hose, 50-Feet
Price: $29.99
3 used & new from $24.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight Kink-Free Hose, February 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Using our regular Home Depot hose is usually a very frustrating experience so we decided to give this Miracle Gro one a try. I've used Miraclo Glo fertilizers and such but had no idea they actually made hoses too.

First of, the hose is lightweight as promised - felt like about 5 lbs - which is already a huge improvement over any hose I've tried before. Our water connection is at the back of the house and we usually have to drag the hose to the front to water the flower beds, so weight matters. The water pressure was perfect for our purpose; I'm not sure if it would be strong enough for other applications. We were also very impressed at the complete absence of kinks. It was very easy to unwind and wind back up for storage, and I didn't have to keep going back to remove the kinks in order to get extra length. This will be our go to from now on.

MastaPlasta Peel and Stick First-Aid Leather Repair Band-Aid for Furniture, Large Plain, 8-Inch by 4-Inch, Brown
Price: $17.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Solution - Saved Our Couch, February 21, 2015
Perfect! I bought this to cover a spot on a brown couch that our cat often mistakes for a scratching post - it was just an eyesore. The "Repair Band-Aid" was a perfect match as far as color, the leather was of good quality and from a distance, I can't even tell it apart from the couch. Great solution - wish I knew of these sooner!

Linksys N600 PRO Wi-Fi Range Extender with Built-In Audio Speaker (RE4100W-4A)
Linksys N600 PRO Wi-Fi Range Extender with Built-In Audio Speaker (RE4100W-4A)
Price: $79.99
2 used & new from $75.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly Frustrating Set-Up Experience, February 21, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I had possibly the most frustrating experience trying to set this range extender up and after 1.5 hours, I'm giving up. I'm going back to my trusty Securifi Almond extender that has not disappointed me since I bought it years ago.

The Linksys only came with a small instruction card with 3 steps - I thought that meant it'd be a super easy set-up but could not have been more wrong. I first disconnected my range extender as instructed. I plugged the Linksys into an outlet and waited for a steady green light. My cell phone registered a WiFi connection titled "Linksys Extender Set-up" as the instruction card indicated it would. However, after choosing the connection no set-up window popped up. I tried going to the set-up website listed on the instructions, but nothing would open.

I then tried to repeat the process on my PC thinking that it was maybe a cell phone issue. I once again selected the "Linksys Extender Set-Up" connection. No set-up window opened but I was able to go to the provided URL this time. I went through the set-up process, located my main internet connection, entered the password, and so on. After a few steps, the page indicated I was all set-up and ready to go. Not so much...my network connections window said I was connected to Linksys, but there was no Internet connection so I could not actually open any website, check e-mail, etc.

At that point, I decided to scrap the whole effort and switch back to my main WiFi connection. Well, that wasn't working either! It was almost as if the Linksys extender knocked everything out. Although my router indicated everything was working fine, I could not get a connection. As soon as I unplugged the Linksys router, my main connection began working just fine...
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 21, 2015 4:55 PM PST

California Natural Nuts ★ Freshly Roasted Nut Gift Tray 1 Lbs ★ Delicious Salted Almonds, Buttery Cashews, Tasty Pistachios, Savory Mixed Nuts, Sweet Dried Fruits
Offered by Jiro's Garden
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fresh, Tasty Set in Attractive Packaging, February 20, 2015
This little set is perfect for gifting (great if you need something simple for co-workers, teachers, etc.) - the plastic container comes wrapped with a bow and arrives in a nice pink paper box. I, however, bought these for myself :)

I would disregard the first picture in this listing and go by the pictures with the pink box since those show the correct variety. You get salted almonds, cashews, pistachios and a mix of dried fruits/nuts. I was a bit disappointed how sparse the dried fruits section was - there was only fruit at the top and the rest was mixed nuts - but other than that, everything was fresh and tasted great. Most importantly, pistachios were amazingly easy to open - I hate getting ones that have to be pried/cracked open.

I received this product as a sample in exchange for an honest review.

Glad OdorShield Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bags, Gain Original, 100 Count
Glad OdorShield Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bags, Gain Original, 100 Count
Price: $19.01
2 used & new from $19.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Masking Odors, February 20, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I do love these bags because they have the strength of Glad (that always makes good bags) and the subtle scent of Gain/Febreeze that makes all the difference for stinky trash cans. I have a dog who's not quite potty trained and still uses pee pads. After a few of those, our trash smells something awful and I usually wind up throwing the bag out when it's only half full. Glad/Gain/Febreeze bags solve that problem.

I typically buy the Glad Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bags and they come out to about $0.13/bag. This new variety comes out to about $0.19/bag - more expensive, but given that I'm no longer throwing out bags half full I figure it's worth the premium!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20