Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for Clevelander83 > Reviews

Browse

Clevelander83's Profile

Customer Reviews: 774

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Clevelander83 RSS Feed (Cleveland, OH)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
DII Home Essentials Red Wine Glass Storage Bin for Protecting or Transporting Glasses, China, Insert Removable, Use for Holiday Décor, Photos, Clothes or Knick Knacks, 18.5x14.5x9.5" - Gray
Price: $14.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing Product, No Protection for Fragile Items, April 25, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was hoping to use this storage bin to protect and store some crystal wine glasses. The description stated it was appropriate for "protecting and transporting" 12 glasses, china pieces, etc.

I don't think it's at all appropriate for protecting or transporting anything fragile. It would work if you literally placed the pieces into the storage bin and NEVER moved it, or used this for non-fragile items, but that's now how this storage bin is being marketed. The inside dividers are made of cardboard - ZERO protection. The dividers are also weirdly shaped and not evenly distributed--there is a lot of room for whatever you place in there to move around.

I'm very disappointed and would never purchase this (the unit I've used was provided to me by Vine for a review).

Sambrosa Sweet Dreams Sleep Syrup - Over 20 Nights! Multipurpose Liquid Sleep, Cough, Cold, and Allergy Relief Syrup - Honey Flavor, GMO Free (4oz)
Offered by Sambrosa Care
Price: $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Well for Sleep (and Allergies), April 19, 2016
First, I will say that this product did work for me (everyone is different though, especially when it comes to sleep). I've always slept like a baby until chemo and other cancer medications messed with my hormones, causing me to only be able to sleep an hour or 2 at a time, and wake up at 2-3am. Sleep meds like Ambien do work but I worry about getting too used to them so always look for more natural options.

That said, this is not PURELY a syrup for sleep. It does contain doxylamine which is an antihistamine. Hence, it also works for allergy symptoms. In the grand scheme of things, an antihistamine is probably better for me than Ambien, but it's still a medication...you're not exactly drinking honey syrup with all natural ingredients.

I received this product discounted in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

Raw Probiotics Ultimate Care-100 Billion Garden of Life 30 VCaps
Raw Probiotics Ultimate Care-100 Billion Garden of Life 30 VCaps
Offered by HealthZone
Price: $34.01
27 used & new from $33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Great Price, April 17, 2016
Great product. Arrived fresh packed with an ice pack. And about $20 cheaper than what I'd normally pay for these at an organic grocery store.

Generic 4Pack Compatible PGI-2200XL BK PGI-2200XL C Compatible for Canon MAXIFY iB4020 Series (1 large Black 1 Cyan 1 Magenta 1 Yellow)
Offered by EXPRESS TONE
Price: $18.74
7 used & new from $13.75

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, Leak All Over the Page, April 17, 2016
I ordered these hoping to save some money but they're terrible. Some days the printed pages come out OK but most of the time there are different color streaks all over the page--looks like the ink canisters just leaked all over the page. I then have to go through the whole cartridge cleaning procedure on my printer to get the printing back to normal. That lasts for a bit before the leaking ink reappears.

Would not recommend these.

WELLPET 76344890706 Wellness Petite Crunchy Mini Chicken/Cherry/Spearmint Treats for Dogs, 6 oz.
Price: $4.99
18 used & new from $4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for my dog..., April 17, 2016
My dog wouldn't touch these. The size is also a bit large if your dog is 10lbs or under.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 21, 2016 6:40 AM PDT

DII Industrial, Durable Non-Slip Polypropylene Fiber, Hog Mat for Indoor/Outdoor Use, 100% Rubber Backing & Skid Resistant For High Traffic Areas, 18 x 30", Paw Print
Price: $20.99
2 used & new from $20.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Durable, Heavy Duty Rug - Will Last a While, April 5, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've gotten so tired of buying cloth rugs for our entryway--they last for a few weeks and then start to curl at the corners. I really like this rubber backed rug and it looks like it'll last a while--finally! It really looks and feels heavy duty and the rubber backing also makes it stick to the floor better. It's a dark brown color with paws all over which is perfect for us dog lovers. It does collect pet hair like no tomorrow but is fairly easy to vacuum.

Anne Klein Women's AK/2132RGLP Diamond-Accented Light Pink Ceramic Bangle Watch
Anne Klein Women's AK/2132RGLP Diamond-Accented Light Pink Ceramic Bangle Watch
Price: $95.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Elegant and Feminine Watch, April 4, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Beautiful, elegant and very feminine watch--wears more like jewelry than a watch and goes well with any outfit.

The band is a mix of very light pink ceramic and gold chain links (on the back). The links can be adjusted to fit various size wrists. The face of the watch is ringed in gold--I'd call it more of a rose gold. The same gold tone is repeated on the time markers with a small diamond marking the 12 o'clock mark. The face is a light pink tone, similar to the band, made of mother-of-pearl. The face is 32mm which is a perfect size to me--not too big not too small. That said. given another layer/border of ceramic around the part actually showing the time, it would be difficult for someone with poor vision to tell time on this watch.

JAY-BE Inspire Folding Bed with Airflow Mattress and Headboard, Regular, Black/White
Offered by Icon Home Store
Price: $149.32
3 used & new from $149.32

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Folding Bed, Could Use Some Improvements, March 23, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We have a small house and the guest bedroom only fits a twin bed so having this folding bed around is great for when we have a couple (usually the case) staying with us. A bit more comfortable than sleeping on an air mattress on the floor!

For the price, this folding bed is of good quality, assembly is easy and the set includes a fairly comfortable mattress. It's also easy to fold up, snap in place and store away when not in use. I'm not sure if it'd stand up to every day use but for our purposes, I can see it lasting a long time. It's also surprisingly sturdy and doesn't squeak and croak like I remember folding beds doing back in the day.

A couple cons (at least for me):
- I don't see this folding bed holding a 300lb person. I'm 130 lb and I did OK on it; my husband is about 180lb and the provided mattress just sank underneath him--he wasn't comfortable at all. It's really best suited for kids
- I wish all models made by this company had a base board or something at the end of the bed to hold the mattress in place. The mattress did wind up sliding out after several hours of use.
- The mattress does need extra long twin sheets which is a pain--I haven't owned these sheets since college. Not sure why they didn't just make it a regular twin size...

[BONUS-PACK] 10 Premium 3 Compartment BPA FREE Stackable Meal Prep Food Storage Containers with Lids | Leak Resistant Bento Lunch Box | Reusable Portion Control Plates for Weight Loss + FREE Cutlery
Offered by The Meal Lab
Price: $39.99
3 used & new from $16.48

3.0 out of 5 stars Convenient Lunch Boxes...Not Dishwasher or Microwave Safe, March 22, 2016
So here's what you get: 10 black plastic boxes, 10 clear lids, and 10 disposable sets of utensils with napkins.

I like that these boxes are BPA free and they're a convenient way of packaging a lunch for work, school, etc. without mashing all the various parts together in one container.

What I don't like:
- These are only reusable if you hand wash them. They don't hold up in a dishwasher and DEFINITELY don't hold up in a microwave. Even though they're BPA free, I'd worry about other chemicals leaking into my food since the containers looked pretty banged up/melted after just a minute in the microwave.

Oliver & Iris Premium Cat Scratcher Hollow Long Curved Lounger, Wenge
Oliver & Iris Premium Cat Scratcher Hollow Long Curved Lounger, Wenge
Price: $47.99
2 used & new from $43.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats Love It, March 21, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I sprayed a bit of catnip on this scratcher when I took it out of the box and the cats took to it right away. I haven't used any catnip since then and they're still using it frequently--my small cat mainly for scratching and my large cat for lounging around. He actually sleeps on it most days. My large cat is about 15 lbs and there's plenty of room for him to lie around--2 cats his size would probably fit on top of this scratcher.

Cats do like the cardboard for scratching and so far I haven't noticed any peeling. No complaints from me or the cats! (see photo)
Comment Comment | Permalink