Profile for Clevelander83 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 672

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Clevelander83 RSS Feed (Cleveland, OH)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Foxnovo® FP10 10400mAh Lithium Polymer Ultra-thin Aluminum Alloy Dual-Port Backup External Battery Chargers Power Bank Charger for iPhone 6, 5S 5, 4S 4, iPod, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad 4 3 2, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 Note 4 Note 3 Tab 2, Sony, HTC, Blackberry and Most USB Devices (Silver)
Offered by Foxnovo Store
Price: $59.99
2 used & new from $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome on the road, stylish design, June 27, 2015
Awesome stylish external battery - very sleek and striking with its outer silver design! This is my new go-to on the road - it's lighter than my previous favorite LimeFuel, smaller and comes with the added bonus of a multi-purpose charging cable. If you're looking for a carrying pouch, it's included as well - I just tend to throw my battery in a purse/bag as is. The charging cable has 4 options - a micro USB port for devices like Samsung Galaxy, a lightning port for newer models of iPhones and iPads, a 30-pin port for older models of iPhones and iPads, and a 4th port that I cannot quite identify.

One caveat is that the charge isn't awfully fast but that's typical with external batteries. Using the included cable, it took 1.5 hours for my iPhone to go from 2% to full charge. I found that the charge was slightly faster when using the original Apple charging cable included with my phone.
Comment Comment | Permalink

DII Wicker Pet Toy and Accessory Storage or Basket Home Décor in Bone Shape, Medium
Price: $45.04
3 used & new from $36.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Basket - Blends In Really Well with Furniture, June 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Love it! Perfect storage for holding all of our dog's and cats' toys! I previously had a bone-shaped plastic storage box that was more of an eye sore than anything else. This DII Wicker Storage Basket is very attractive and blends right in with our furniture (most of our furniture is dark brown leather or wood). It has a cute leather buckle on top and side for holding the basket closed. The basket itself is fairly large - I probably have about 20-30 toys in there now plus a cat blanket and there's still room to spare. (disclaimer: all of our pets are small so their toys are proportionally small - the basket probably would not fit as many large dog toys)

Overall, very pleased that I finally have a nice way to store the pet toys that actually looks like a decor choice :)

TeiKis® [Set of 2] 16oz Moscow Mule Copper Mugs - Chills quickly and keeps the drinks frosty
Offered by Mckinley Distribution
Price: $25.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap copper COATED mugs, will not keep drinks cold - don't be misled by product title, June 22, 2015
I'm a bit surprised to see all the 5 star reviews here....I also received these mugs for free in exchange for an honest review but don't have similar glowing things to say about them...

These are NOT copper mugs. Although the box does say "copper coated" when you receive them, the product title on Amazon clearly does not. They are supposedly made of metal and coated with copper but they are so light and flimsy that I almost have to wonder if there's more plastic than metal in there.

If you think you're getting a deal paying $25.95 for 2 mugs, you are not. You can get a REAL copper mug for roughly $25-$30 a piece on any number of online retailers. Yes, that's double what you'd pay for these, but you will get mugs made of actual copper. The whole point of copper mugs is that they keep drinks nice and cold (or from what I hear, hot drinks hot) - if you're buying something that's just copper coated, they will not work the same way.

If you're looking for a fun party prop and don't care about the actual function of copper, I guess these are fine. To me, these are just a waste of money.

I received this product as a sample in exchange for an honest review. My views and opinions are from a customer/end user’s standpoint.

Belkin Apple MFi-Certified 2.4 Amp MIXIT 4-Foot Premium Metallic Lightning to USB ChargeSync Cable for iPhone 6 / 6 Plus, iPhone 5 / 5S / 5c, iPod touch 5th Gen and iPod nano 7th Gen (Gray)
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the length, well made cable, June 22, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've always hated the short charging cables iPhones come with so happy to see there are longer options now available.

I've tried a few long charge cables - most much cheaper than this Belkin variety - over the last few weeks and have to say that it's worth it to spend the extra cash and get something that's Apple certified. Other cables have all caused my phone to freeze while charging and not respond to touch commands; I have not had any similar problems with this Belkin cable. It's very well made, sturdy and more attractive than your typical charge cable (has a nice silver color and a braided cord). It charges the phones as well/as fast as the regular Apple manufactured charge cable.

Nature's Miracle Allergen Blocker Dog Foaming Shampoo 8.5 oz. (NM-5442 )
Nature's Miracle Allergen Blocker Dog Foaming Shampoo 8.5 oz. (NM-5442 )
Price: $7.05
12 used & new from $6.19

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Small Bottle, Unclear Labeling and Directions..., June 22, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I am somewhat confused about the directions for use on this product....since it's called a "Foaming Shampoo" and the directions don't indicate otherwise, I used it as such. Now that I see other reviewers mentioning that this is more of a leave-in conditioner and is supposed to be applied, toweled off and left in, I'm not sure that I used it the right away....

As a shampoo, it has a pleasant smell but not much else to recommend it. I have a 10-lb ball of fur (LOTS of hair) and I think this entire bottle will be gone in 2 shampoos. It doesn't foam particularly well either, making the shampooing process difficult. I have mild pet allergies and did not notice any reduction in symptoms after using this product.

If this is intended to be a leave-in product, Nature's Miracle definitely needs to be more clear with their labeling and directions for use. At minimum, don't call it a shampoo...

Priscilla's Kitty Cat Grass Kit - Grow Your Own Grass
Priscilla's Kitty Cat Grass Kit - Grow Your Own Grass
Offered by Priscilla's Kitty Grass
Price: $9.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Mildew Everywhere, June 14, 2015
I followed the instructions to a T, watered as instructed, etc. but the soil quickly mildewed after the grass grew. And the mildew kept growing and growing.... The instructions also say the grass should last 2-3 weeks with proper care but after a week the grass yellowed out and looked dead.

My cat also didn't seem all that interested in it...will not be buying again

Mr. Sketch Washable Scented Watercolor Markers, Chisel-Tip, Set of 10, Assorted Colors (1924010)
Price: $10.99
3 used & new from $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright Markers with Fun Scents, June 14, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Fun set of washable markers with scents that kids will love - in fact, my niece probably spent 30 minutes just opening each marker and smelling it. I think the scent aspect was more fun for her than the actual drawing....at least in the beginning :)

Markers are good for both thick and thin lines. The colors are bright and vibrant; scents correspond to the color, more or less. I.E. the green color has a mint scent. It's important to note that the product description states these markers are washable from "most clothing". The color washes off skin no problem but certain fabrics, like cotton, can pose a problem. I couldn't get the color completely off a t-shirt....it faded but wasn't completely gone.

NUXE Crème Fraîche de Beauté 24HR Soothing and Moisturizing Cream, 1.5 Ounce
NUXE Crème Fraîche de Beauté 24HR Soothing and Moisturizing Cream, 1.5 Ounce
Price: $43.93
5 used & new from $39.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Luxurious Cream, Leaves My Skin Silky Soft, June 12, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I prefer a moisturizer with SPF for daily use, but love this cream for night use or for those days when I'm not going anywhere. It has a luxurious, pleasant texture that's silky soft and always leaves my skin well moisturized. Will definitely continue using this line.

I personally loved the scent but was surprised that it was marketed towards those with sensitive skin since a scent this strong can be irritating.

L'Oreal Paris Cosmetics Voluminous Miss Manga Rock Mascara, 388 Black, 0.27 Fluid Ounce
Price: $6.99
5 used & new from $6.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Seeking a "I-have-mascara-globbed-on" look? Then this mascara might be your thing..., June 7, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
So....this mascara does what it promises....but that doesn't mean you will like it. If you're going for the spikey, overly-separated, I-have-mascara-globbed-on look, this mascara will be your best friend. Otherwise, you're not likely to keep it around.

I actually was sort of OK with this mascara when I first put it on but within 10-15 minutes, my lashes looked like I had mascara on for 24 hours straight and keep replying it in regular intervals. In other words, they got this dry, spikey, spider-like look to them. This may be in fashion among the younger crowd but it's definitely not my thing...

Alina Skin Care Enhanced Vitamin C Serum and Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid and Green & White Tea Extracts
Offered by Alina Skin Care
Price: $24.95
3 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Notch Product, Unbelievable Price, June 5, 2015
Top notch 2-in-1 Vitamin C Serum and Moisturizer at an insane price! I have regularly spent $40 or more on a Vitamin C serum and even more on a separate moisturizer - this Alina product does both and is under $25. Save money, save space (fewer bottles) and enjoy a superb product - it's a no-brainer to me. I'm not going to say I had mind-blowing results with this Alina product because I have always had fairly good skin and don't get "wow" results with any product, however, I did notice an extra glow to my skin and that alone is worth it to me. Not to mention having to use 1 product instead of 2 during my morning and evening routines.

Here's what I especially like about this product:
- it smells amazing - has a fresh, citrusy scent
- it's non-irritating (unfortunately, irritation is pretty common with Vitamin C)
- it's not at all greasy and works well under make-up
- it's formulated with no parabens, pthalates or sulfates (big bonus for me; I eliminated any products with parabens after my breast cancer diagnosis)
- many Vitamin C serums I've used in the past had a sticky consistency. This feels more like a lotion than a serum
- the packaging - it's pump bottle, not a jar (I avoid jars. Unless you swab your fingers with alcohol wipes every time, they're like a petri-dish for bacteria. The pump bottle also locks - perfect for traveling)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20