Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th
Profile for ReenBean > Reviews

Browse

ReenBean's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ReenBean RSS Feed

What a Difference a Mom Makes: The Indelible Imprint a Mom Leaves on Her Son's Life
by Kevin Leman
125 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read if you have a son, September 25, 2012
I have a daughter and two sons and it didn't take me long to see their differences, but this book gave me such insight into the minds, thoughts and actions of my boys. I tend to forget that my son is a minature version of my husband. I have studied and read on how to treat my husband but not my son. This book gives practical guidance on how to relate to a son in a way that will help develop him into a strong, respectful man who will love and cherish the women in his life.

Loving (Bailey Flanigan Series)
Loving (Bailey Flanigan Series)
by Karen Kingsbury
Price: $10.24
325 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the ending I would have chosen, but expected, April 2, 2012
I knew after a few chapters of Loving how it would end. I'm not one to read the last chapter or just not finish a book, so I did read it straight to the end. The book is well written story and she did an amazing job of tying up loose ends for all of the characters. That being said, having been someone who has read all of her series from the very beginning, starting with the Redemption series, I was disappointed that Cody was such a vital part of the Flanigans and then barely even a friend (they debated not even inviting him to the wedding!) by the end. But since she developed Brandon in a way that he was kind and likeable, about the only way to have Bailey do a 180 and go back to Cody would be to kill off the Brandon character. (but then I guess she would have critics who comparted that to the Kari/Ryan romance... 1st husband getting murdered and she ends up with HS sweetheart??) I did enjoy the book and the story kept me captivated; however, I wish the series would have kept Brandon and Bailey as friends and possible movie or play co stars and continued to develop the romance between her and Cody, having both of them realize that they did have true deep feelings for each other but needed maturity and growth to be able to express that.

The Best of Me
The Best of Me
by Nicholas Sparks
Price: $18.23
543 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Same old story..., December 7, 2011
This review is from: The Best of Me (Hardcover)
Nicholas Sparks has done his magic in character development; however, this much too predictable story line leaves little to the imagination. By 3/4 of the way, I knew exactly how the end would unfold. Had he left out the very last line of the chapter where Dawson was leaving the bar with Alan Bonner, a little more suspense could have been created.