Profile for runswithscissrs > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

runswithscissrs RSS Feed

JBL Duet Speaker System for Portable Music and PC - White (Pair)
JBL Duet Speaker System for Portable Music and PC - White (Pair)

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Dudes with Big Sound, July 23, 2011
I got these guys 6 years ago for my computer from another seller.... they sorta broke and I was left with only 1 speaker...I didnt care cause these speakers kicked butt... recently that same speaker kicked the bucket pretty hard..

SO.. I bought them AGAIN here on AMAZON. I swear these are by far the best speakers for a:) the price & b:) the size. They are super easy to set up and the sound quality will surprise you. Clear high end with a pretty sturdy bass quality. I can turn them way up and hear them through out my house.

I take these with me on vacation cause i can pack them easily and all I need to do is hook them up to my iPhone and have tunes in my hotel room. Nothing worse then a creepy quite hotel room with a less than useless am/fm radio alarm clock.

I read a lot of bad reviews on this product but honestly these are small speakers guys.... they're not meant for your home theater or sound system for giant parties, they're for room or work area when you need some good tunes at a relatively low cost.

JBL is a trusted and reliable company... buy these speakers already!

TOMS Women's TOMS GLITTER CLASSICS CASUAL SHOES 9.5 (BLACK GLITTER)
TOMS Women's TOMS GLITTER CLASSICS CASUAL SHOES 9.5 (BLACK GLITTER)
Offered by Extreme Footwear
Price: $47.99
13 used & new from $36.86

5.0 out of 5 stars AH MAZE ING, July 23, 2011
I am a hairstylist and needed a pair of comfy shoes that didnt look like they were comfy, if you know what I mean. Ive looked for shoes I can work all day in and they all look like shoes my mother would wear....yikes!

i can wear these bad boys for 10-11 hours straight and be cool.
I wear a 9 1/2 and thought they were true to size. I didnt experience the small fit that some people described. My feet instantly felt great in these. I also live in the city and walk everywhere. After a full days work I still feel alright to walk home!!

BUY TOMS!!