Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for jednick > Reviews

Browse

jednick's Profile

Customer Reviews: 81

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jednick RSS Feed (United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Solar Flag Pole Flagpole Light by Deneve® - Brightest, Most Powerful, Longest-Lasting & Most Flag Coverage with Flagbeam® Technology - LED Downlight for Most 15 to 25 Ft Flag Pole for Night Lighting
Offered by Deneve
Price: $35.95
4 used & new from $24.59

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't Expect Years of Use, May 30, 2016
Emits enough light to make the flag visible, which is all that's necessary for flag etiquette. I purchased mine in August 2014. It was used the rest of that summer and the summer of 2015. It was stored in the garage in the winter. It's now May 2016 and it has a short; the light goes out if it's rattled by the wind or rain. I expected more life out of it considering its price.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 31, 2016 1:41 AM PDT

EPS Replacement Toner 3K High Yield for Samsung MLT-D116L M2825DW M2875FD M2875FW M2835DW M2885FW
Offered by MANGOKET
Price: $25.87

5.0 out of 5 stars They've always worked fine; no problems with the printer accepting the cartridges, February 1, 2016
I've purchased at least six of these for printers at work in the past year. They've always worked fine; no problems with the printer accepting the cartridges. Very satisfied with EPS.

PURELL 9651-24 Advanced Instant Hand Sanitizer, 4 fl. oz. Bottle with Flip Top (Case of 24)
Price: $38.87
19 used & new from $32.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Product was labeled "For Export Only". According to the ..., January 26, 2016
The first clue that something was wrong was when I saw that the case was labeled "For Export Only". The bottle labels were unusually multilingual, lacked an expiration date, and didn't list the active and inactive ingredients or the alcohol percentage. The UPC was different than what was listed on Amazon. According to the manufacturer, these were not to be sold in the United States. Amazon credited the purchase price back. Regardless of what case is used for your purchase, if the bottles have the flaws I described, ask for a refund.

A History of Violence:: An Encyclopedia of 1400 Chicago Mob Murders.1st Edition
A History of Violence:: An Encyclopedia of 1400 Chicago Mob Murders.1st Edition
by Dr. Wayne A. Johnson
Price: $24.95
29 used & new from $20.46

4.0 out of 5 stars A worthwhile book despite grade school editing, November 15, 2015
A fascinating book that reveals the extent of mob-related murders in Chicago. However, some serious editing should have been done before publication. The poor use of punctuation and occasionally weird sentence construction forced me to read some entries a couple of times to understand them. There's also an entry that's so obviously wrong that I can't imagine how it got into the book. On page 203, referring to the arrests of Carl Austin Hall and Bonnie Brown [Heady] for the kidnapping/murder of Bobby Greenlease, he wrote, "The results of the prosecution are unknown". It's fairly well known that they were executed.

Glacier Maxx Cooling Towel Stays Cold For Hours, Size 24" x 16"
Glacier Maxx Cooling Towel Stays Cold For Hours, Size 24" x 16"
Offered by TiJay Enterprises
Price: $19.97
2 used & new from $12.97

1.0 out of 5 stars I had better relief by soaking my baseball cap under a hose, September 2, 2015
I can't explain the glowing recommendations for this product. I soaked it in ice cold water and brought it outside while I did lawn work. It's almost 90 degrees and humid. The cooling effect lasted about 10 minutes. I had better relief by soaking my baseball cap under a hose.

Kosher Nut-Free Milk Chocolate Coins Box of 24
.50 oz (14g) each, Total WT 12 oz(336g)
Kosher Nut-Free Milk Chocolate Coins Box of 24 .50 oz (14g) each, Total WT 12 oz(336g)
Offered by Zion Judaica
Price: $14.95
4 used & new from $12.32

5.0 out of 5 stars not waxy or tasteless like some brands, November 25, 2014
As someone else posted, this is smooth, delicious chocolate, not waxy or tasteless like some brands.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 3, 2014 5:34 AM PST

Cool Off Citrus Ice Towelette,  24-Count
Cool Off Citrus Ice Towelette, 24-Count

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, August 23, 2014
A medication gives me a "hot flash" every morning and it can be embarrassing when it happens at work or at a meeting. This works for me just as advertised. I wipe it on the back of neck, forehead, and behind my ears. It cools me off and continues to give a cooling effect for about a half-hour, which is just the time I need it. The packets are large after they're unfolded and generously loaded with the solution. The foil packets are small and can be carried in a pocket, purse, notebook, briefcase, etc. They have a scent but it's not objectionable. I also have sensitive skin, but have had no ill-effects from the solution. I'm glad I tried these and will definitely order again.

GE Cafe : CS980SNSS 30 Free Standing Radiant Range
GE Cafe : CS980SNSS 30 Free Standing Radiant Range

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid this series like the plague, June 28, 2014
I started off being disappointed with this range. After one year, I hate it. And I'm still paying it off. The burners are quirky because of how they detect the pan's position. You can use pans that meet GE's requirements; it doesn't matter. Start just about every job with the burner on 'high' and then turn it down, otherwise you'll grow old waiting for it to get generate heat. The front-mounted touch pad is the worst feature. I've ruined many dinners because I leaned over to use the cook top or the overhead microwave, LIGHTLY brushed against the touch pad, and unknowingly turned the oven off. An hour later, when dinner's supposed to ready, you discover it's partially cooked. All they had to do was angle the pad or, even better, allow the setting to be locked (it can only be locked "off"). The only positive features are down below. The ovens hold their temperature; the convection works great; and the pull out oven is a nice feature. But they aren't enough for me to recommend this or any GE Cafe that is configured likes this.

Grass Revitalize For Dog Urine
Grass Revitalize For Dog Urine
Offered by Remove Urine Ltd
Price: $28.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for Me, May 3, 2014
This review is from: Grass Revitalize For Dog Urine
I had to split the tablet into pieces because I only treat a small part of the yard that my dog utilizes. I hit that area pretty well with the Grass Revitalize three times last season, and it reduced the grass damage dramatically. The product is intended to PREVENT lawn damage. If patches are already dead, you need to reseed, fertilize, then wait (per the instructions) before spraying because it doesn't mix well with fertilizer.

Brentwood Brushed Twill Bedrest, Khaki
Brentwood Brushed Twill Bedrest, Khaki
Price: $33.95
4 used & new from $27.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Weak Support, April 30, 2014
Did not provide nearly enough firmness for me to be useful. I had better results from putting two pillow behind me. I returned it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9