Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Amazon Elements Sensitive Baby Wipes, Exclusive to Prime Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Disney Infinity 3.0 Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event Deal of the Day
Profile for S. Mostoller > Reviews

Browse

S. Mostoller's Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Mostoller "mostosf" RSS Feed (Virginia)

Page: 1 | 2
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, Book 7)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, Book 7)
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic book full of action!, February 7, 2014
I'm 26 and finally read the series I ignored since I was a child. What a fantastic way to end the series! Great book. Read this!

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter, Book 6)
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter, Book 6)
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great book! be sure to read this series!, January 15, 2014
I'm reading all the books and enjoying the movies immediately after. Fantastic series that nobody should miss out on. Trust me!

Xbox One + Kinect
Xbox One + Kinect
Offered by X-Button Games
Price: $444.95
212 used & new from $309.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great system, it's everything I've hoped it would be., November 25, 2013
This review is from: Xbox One + Kinect (Console)
My weekend with the Xbox One has been fantastic! My girlfriend and I attended Best Buys midnight launch and played Ryse until 4am! Woke up the next day and beat Ryse by Friday evening. We played around with the UI, which understandably has a few bugs, but overall the system runs smooth. Voice commands worked for us about 80% of time but it's getting better as we understand when to speak and how to speak to it. I took off work Mon-Wed and am still gaming hard. System only stays off about 8 hrs per day, otherwise it's running wide open, and doesn't run hot and is super quiet compared to 360.

My girlfriend can't get enough if the "show my stuff" command to login and check her messages. The game DVR is fantastic! I've already effortlessly uploaded 7 or so videos with commentary and love it. My gf will be getting an xbox one soon for our second tv in the living room, we just need to figure out keeping two systems in one room...right now we're thinking about keeping her kinect unplugged.

Overall, awesome system, this is everything we've been hoping and waiting for!

Ryse: Son of Rome Day One Edition - Xbox One
Ryse: Son of Rome Day One Edition - Xbox One
Offered by GTS Direct
Price: $22.99
60 used & new from $10.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't know why there are so many haters for this game..., November 23, 2013
I literally just completed my first play through on hard mode and this game was excellent! I'm thoroughly impressed an exclusive game at launch could be this good. As the credits roll right now, I just can't help but wonder why there were so many negative reviews from sites like gamespot and such. Yeah it's not God of War but this game stands tall in its own respective light. Some negative reviews mention the repetitive nature of the combat, but it's not as bad as they say, it's not much different from the Batman Arkham games if you've played those, and those slow motion execution sequences are INSANE!

By far the BEST looking next-gen adventure game out on either system. The story is cliche if you've seen anything Rome related but damn do they do a fantastic job with the presentation. The story was gripping enough to keep you glued to the tv, and the production value and voice acting is top notch. I haven't played the gladiator mode in multiplayer yet but the single player alone warrants a purchase, and at the very least, a rental. You should not pass this game up!

I'm about play through again on the hardest difficulty mode. Enjoy!

Xbox One with Kinect (Day One Edition)
Xbox One with Kinect (Day One Edition)
Offered by Microsoft Corporation, Inc.
Price: $499.00
97 used & new from $325.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Welcome next gen!, November 22, 2013
I walked away with Ryse, Dead Rising 3 and AC4 Black Flag and am loving them all! The voice controls work about 85% of time and can be finicky, however it's loads better than ps4 where I'd put that at 45% of time it works properly. I picked up my launch copy from best buy and have been crackheading the console all day, great system, very quiet! Controller is top notch and more comfortable than 360

PlayStation 4
PlayStation 4
Offered by Direct Distributor
Price: $399.95
207 used & new from $319.81

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Cool...Blue Light of Death, November 17, 2013
This review is from: PlayStation 4 (Video Game)
Sony has since resolved this issue by letting me mail this in, however I have a bricked system and can't enjoy this system along with my other friends; their systems work fine. Upon turning the system on, my tv didn't recognize any signal as my PS4 pulsed with a blue light. I checked all the connections, tried a hard reset, and contacted customer support as a last resort for more troubleshooting tips and haven't gotten anywhere...Not cool Sony, not cool. Highly disappointed since I preordered this back in June and now have to wait another week or longer before I can experience this on my own. Thankfully my friend lives down the street so I can play his.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 19, 2013 5:27 AM PST

GreenWorks 21242 G-MAX 40V Li-Ion Cordless String Trimmer with 4ah Li-Ion Battery and Charger Inc. (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
2 used & new from $164.27

5.0 out of 5 stars A Solid Battery Trimmer, I'm Satisfied., April 18, 2013
The battery compartment design was awkward at first but I learned to appreciate the wrist support aspect by padding the compartment while it rests under your forearm. The build doesn't feel cheap and the power is great. I haven't had any trouble feeding it more line and the battery lasts approx one hr, even while I cut through a large and thick patch of grass in a swampy mess at the bottom of my driveway.

The best part of the deal is the battery and its' longevity. It compliments my Twin Force G-max mower well since this product adds an extra battery to use for that little extra detail time that's nice to have while mowing my 1/3 acre yard.

welcome to: OUR HOUSE [Deluxe Edition][Explicit]
welcome to: OUR HOUSE [Deluxe Edition][Explicit]
Price: $14.34
51 used & new from $2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A hip hop powerhouse!!!! They keep the essence of hip hop alive!, September 3, 2012
This album is damn good and gets better with each listen! Compared to their debut album 2 years ago, this is incredibly well made and further beyond lyrically and musically than that album. slaughterhouse deserves as much success as possible!

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers  (Graphite)
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers (Graphite)
4 used & new from $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet, January 4, 2012
Better than the Kindle touch! Awesome price for what you're getting. I debated between this version and the Kindle Keyboard and this was the right choice! Why have keys exposed all the time that don't get used much? The rare times I need to define a word, I just ask Siri on my iPhone 4S or type it into the Kindle itself which isn't a problem. Overall a great product for the price!

Amazon Kindle Leather Cover, Wine Purple (does not fit Kindle Paperwhite, Touch, or Keyboard)
6 used & new from $16.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy Cover, January 4, 2012
Great product! Bought this for my girlfriend and she loves it! Best fit for the Keyboard-less Kindle, it just snaps right in! Some people complain that they wish there was a band to help hold it shut, but that would junk up the clean/neat overall appearance IMO. it will stay shut just like any book would if you store or carry it around. My girl keeps it in her purse which holds it shut anyways.

Anyways, great product, highly recommended! Worth the buy.

Page: 1 | 2