Profile for Wilford Pope > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Wilford Pope RSS Feed

The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Civil War (The Politically Incorrect Guides)
by H. W. Crocker
15 used & new from $3.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Seeking the Truth of the War 1860., December 7, 2012
This book informs readers of the truths of History. I am glad we have the Constitutional freedom of speech so that this book could be written and sold. All Southerners and Northerners interested in true facts should read this book. You will either get very angry or you will appreciate knowing about the Civil war from a Southern point of view.

The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Constitution (Politically Incorrect Guides)
by Kevin R. C. Gutzman
Price: $15.80
135 used & new from $1.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Our Constitution our Protection, December 7, 2012
Very good book. If you interested in truth about the Constitution read this book. Understanding the true values and Ideals of our Founders is very important to continuing freedom in America.

The Politically Incorrect Guide to the South (and Why It Will Rise Again)
The Politically Incorrect Guide to the South (and Why It Will Rise Again)
by Clint Johnson
Price: $12.77
83 used & new from $3.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking for truth not revisionist History, December 7, 2012
I was looking for History of the Civil War from the side of the Confederacy. The old saying to the victor goes the History. So many lies and distortions by northerners about men and women of the South and about the prsumable ill treatment of slaves. This book balances the revisionist History by the Northern writers..
You don't have to be a Southerner to be interest in the view of the South. Southerners are Americans too and there are good and bad men and women on both sides of the Masson Dixon.

Agptek 7 Inch Android 4.0 (8Gb) Capacitive Touch Screen Tablet Pc For E-Reading/3D Game/Hdmi 1080P 2160P Video/Tv Out (Black/White, Wi-Fi G-Sensor, Front Camera, Arm Cortex A9 1.2Ghz, 1Gb Ddr3, Extendable To 32Gb)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Android Tablet, December 7, 2012
I wish to thank Amazon for assisting me during shipment. They are very helpfull.
The Android AGPtek is a good tablet and serves my purpose. The tablet is not the quality of the Samsung Galaxy II but it works fine. The big negative is the front camera. I have not figured how to aim the camera when there is no rear view. I didn't really care about the camera feature so this does not upset me. The only other concern I have is the on off button is a little loose and I'm not sure how long the tablet will last. I think the tablet is expandable up to 32 gigs. If thats so thats a good feature. I recommend the Android to anyone needing a good functional tablet that does most everything the Samsung does but at a much cheaper price.