Profile for osmagoweechie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

osmagoweechie RSS Feed

S. Silver Illusion 9-10mm White Cultured Freshwater High Luster Pearl Pendant 18" Cable Chain Necklace.
Offered by Pearls By La Regis,
Price: $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This was an awsome gift for our granddaughter, a 19 year old Indiana University student., January 23, 2014
This was an awesome gift with an unbelievable value.

Everyone at the birthday party wanted to see and learn more about the beautiful pearl pendant necklace. I would definitely recommend this purchase to my friends. It looks better on the person than the picture can express.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars value, value, and excellent condition, July 23, 2013
I rated a 5 because I received the book within 5 days and the price value and condition value were spectacular. I am semi-retired and read for pleasure, but I also get a kick out of doing it with little expense.

Chippewa Men's 97863 Street Warrior Engineer Boot,Black,9 E US
Chippewa Men's 97863 Street Warrior Engineer Boot,Black,9 E US
Price: $145.62
6 used & new from $145.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue Ridge riders, September 21, 2012
Another great Amazon experience! I bought these to take a 1500 mile trek to ride the Blue Ridge Parkway from Indiana and back. It is important to know how to break them in so you can put them on and ride. I used 50% alcohol & 50% water in a spray bottle. It took me two weeks to break them in. The ride was great and so were my Chippewa Street Warrior boots! Ride on!