Profile for pita > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

pita RSS Feed

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It does work!, October 2, 2013
My review is for everyone who has trouble losing weight like me. I truly say that it does work, because I have tried other programs, pills, exercising and dieting. Although all of those things are good it tends to somewhat work but I needed something that will help me to burn and shed my belly fat. My mom noticed that my belly fat is getting smaller, I was so excited when she told me that. I am still continuing to take it since I have alot more belly fat to burn. I recommend not weighing yourself at first because you might get disappointed, but you will feel your clothes looser and start feeling more confident. I also noticed that I was not craving sweets even though I have some at home because my husband eats them.

I have not exercise but I have implemented more fruits and vegetables in my diet because Garcinia stimulates your brain to make better food choices in which helps to burn more fat and clothing sizes. I have taken it less than a month and my clothes is one size smaller. My clothing size is 14 and my goal is to go down at least 4 more sizes down. Lord willing I will continue to take it until I reach my goal. Tip: repurchase your second or your next bottle before you run out.

I did not get any side effects at all. If you have medical issues consult your doctor first before you begin any vitamin, weight loss pills or program.

FINTIE (Purple) Slim Fit Folio Stand Leather Case Cover for Google Asus Nexus 7 Inch Android Tablet -9 Color Options
Offered by Fintie
Price: $12.99
3 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I am satisfied, September 3, 2012
When I bought this case I did not checked if it would fit my 7 inch tablet that I had purchased for my mother. The price was very good, the color is very pretty and the case is good quality. I put the tablet in and it fitted, but I had to make some adjustments to it. Besides the adjustments, everything else is just right. I am very well pleased.