Profile for Steve Butler > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Steve Butler RSS Feed (tennessee)

Page: 1 | 2
From Elvis in Memphis: Legacy Edition
From Elvis in Memphis: Legacy Edition
Price: $14.99
47 used & new from $9.84

5.0 out of 5 stars too smooth, October 14, 2014
Elvis sings "Gentle on my Mind" the way is should be sung.

Cherry Jolly Ranchers 160 pieces
Cherry Jolly Ranchers 160 pieces
Offered by Terrific Deal, Inc.
Price: $28.95

Offered by Solo Enterprises
Price: $14.00
43 used & new from $9.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 5, 2014
This review is from: Fringe: Season 4 (DVD)
Outstanding sci-fi. Outstanding cast.

Philips Sonicare HX7023/30 Eseries Standard Replacement Brush Heads, 3 Pack, Frustration Free Packaging
Price: $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Pearly White, September 11, 2013
Philips Sonicare makes a fine toothbrush. I've been using one for years. A motorized toothbrush is always best. Don't forget to keep it charged up.

Wire Tek 1001 EasySet Mole Eliminator Trap
Wire Tek 1001 EasySet Mole Eliminator Trap
Price: $35.46
7 used & new from $33.28

2.0 out of 5 stars Moles Unafraid, September 11, 2013
I followed the directions and could not snag one critter. Parts of my backyard look like a mole amusement park. I placed the device as instructed and...nothing...with moles still active in the area. I'm back to spraying a Castor Oil and hot sauce mixture.

Fast forward several months. It's spring and I tried the trap in a different part of a recently tunneled area of the yard. BINGO. I caught a rather large mole. I'm going to try again.

Jeopardy! 2013 Day-to-Day Calendar: Featuring Answers and Questions From America's Favorite Quiz Show
by Sony
Edition: Calendar
16 used & new from $11.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Like the TV Show, April 20, 2013
Dang! It's been a while since I watched the TV show and I don't remember the questions being this hard. At least when I get them wrong, the entire country isn't laughing at me. Next time, I'll pick something like Wheel of Fortune"...not that I'll do any better.

Rockport Men's TruWalk World Tour Cooper Lace-Up,Dark Brown,12 M US
Rockport Men's TruWalk World Tour Cooper Lace-Up,Dark Brown,12 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars A Roll of the Dice, April 20, 2013
This is the first pair of shoes I've ever purchased on line. I must add...I've been wearing a size 12 for many years and can pretty much buy them off the rack without a problem. These Rockport shoes fit like I expected, but I don't wear them for long walks as the name might suggest. I was looking for a quality casual shoe and I found it. The downside of shoes in general is the actual life they have. I've had $75 athletic shoes last 10 years. I've also had $75 athletic shoes last 2 years. Let's see how long my Rockports will last.

Modern Art 2013 Wall Calendar
Modern Art 2013 Wall Calendar
by Museum of Modern Art
Edition: Calendar
6 used & new from $72.91

3.0 out of 5 stars Get Better Ink, April 20, 2013
It's an artsy calendar, but I write appointment notes on mine. Pressing the pen to the paper causes a bleed over to the next month. As a "write on calendar"...not so much. As a "calendar calendar"...it's fine, and artsy.

eForCity® 2 x Phone Battery For Panasonic HHR-P104 HHR-P104A
eForCity® 2 x Phone Battery For Panasonic HHR-P104 HHR-P104A
Offered by emaxmall
Price: $2.11
14 used & new from $0.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a Deal, April 20, 2013
These phone batteries were priced right and that's what I was looking for. A third grader could install them...but I did it myself. Once they are installed, don't plan on making or getting any phone calls for a while. They will no doubt arrive as dead as a hammer, but the phone will charge them up.

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Styling Wax 6.8 Ounces
Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Styling Wax 6.8 Ounces
Offered by Great-Looks
Price: $21.99
18 used & new from $15.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff, April 20, 2013
I'm a guy with short hair. Rub a little in to a clean head of hair and you're set. That's it.

Page: 1 | 2