Profile for HBE > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

HBE RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Soap Works Coal Tar Bar Soap - 6 pack
Soap Works Coal Tar Bar Soap - 6 pack
Offered by Atharva Products
Price: $15.77
5 used & new from $15.77

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, no smell, February 23, 2015
So far so good, no smell, lathers up well, I even wash my hair with it. I like it, seems to have helped with my scalp issues. I'm still just on the first bar but it seems like it lasts a good bit

Nokia Lumia 520 GoPhone (AT&T)
Nokia Lumia 520 GoPhone (AT&T)
Price: $45.12
96 used & new from $21.95

4.0 out of 5 stars I like this better than the Android platform as far as ..., December 3, 2014
I like this better than the Android platform as far as general usability. The new voice assistant seems to work well, it does everything I did with Siri on my iPhone, but the Windows app need smoothing out still and most of your favorite apps may not yet be on the platform. The phone seems well built, solid buttons, and I prefer this smaller and thinner size in a phone.

For 30 dollars though you can't beat this little thing. I'm not using the cell function right now, but as a piece of technology it's a great deal and I suspect it would make a good phone. I like the touchpad as much or more than my iPhone 4s and far more than my old Android. My problem with Android phones is the lack of consistent interface and workflow coupled with bloatware from phone makers, otherwise Android seems to have the devs and app support that I would want.

The speaker is LOUD, so this thing makes a great MP3 player or even cheap portable mini room system. It's way loud enough to hear in a room and even loud enough in the shower. Not sure how fast the wifi is, but everything seems fairly snappy overall with the phone.

I think I like MS's email app better than anything in iphone or android, their office apps are cool looking, not sure I need them, but pretty nice. The tiles work great for mobile platforms, not sure why they smeared the metro interface so badly by forcing it on desktop users. For no reason I can explain the virtual keyboard works better for me than the iphone and I make less typos, though auto suggest still needs improvement as it does on all platforms.

The single biggest flaw for me is the App view being a single row, that's a pretty big flaw, but yeah for 30 dollars I can deal with it. I wanted to try a Windows 8 phone so this gave me the opportunity to own one on the cheap.

Even as an mp3 player alone this thing blow away everything else on the market at 30 dollars, plus it's a full fledged smart phone AND has GPS and offline maps. It also has a built in FM tuner. I have certainly not tested all the features or longevity.

As a little compact computer this thing rocks. I can't really comment on it as a phone, but if MS keeps improving this platform and gets apps I'll probably make my next actual smart PHONE an MS based one.

24 Oz. Sprayer Bottles, Pack Of 3
24 Oz. Sprayer Bottles, Pack Of 3
Offered by BestSource OfficeSupplies
Price: $8.60
13 used & new from $5.02

1.0 out of 5 stars These things are horrible, All three are just inferior crap, September 27, 2014
These things are horrible, All three are just inferior crap. They don't spray well and seem to lose their prime so it takes multiple squeezes to even get it to squirt.

10" 3/4 Turn Frostfree Hose Bib
10" 3/4 Turn Frostfree Hose Bib
Offered by ContractorsStock
Price: $17.17

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, August 5, 2014
Don't waste your money, failure rate on these is 50% or more in the first year.

Cyber Acoustics Subwoofer Satellite System (CA-3602a)
Cyber Acoustics Subwoofer Satellite System (CA-3602a)
Offered by MegaRetailStore
Price: $46.39
87 used & new from $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice speakers but not very loud, January 17, 2014
These speakers sound fine, but I was disappointed at the total output. Bass sounds great, but the satellite speakers are lacking in output. I also so no like the open speaker design. It may look cool, but the lack of a grill on the speakers leaves them more easily damaged.

In hindsight I should have spent the extra money for a higher wattage set of Logitech speakers. For listening to videos/lectures on my PC which may sometimes be mixed at a low volume these speakers only just barely pump out enough volume at max level. For normal use they would be loud enough, but in some situations you may face audio or movies which are mixed with low volume or a volume that drops off where these speakers don't quite pump out enough volume. If I could I would trade some of the bass output for louder satellite speakers. For the price they are a great deal, but for my exact use they are a disappointment.

Camco 07043 LWD Apcom Style Plumber's Pack Water Heater Repair Kit
Camco 07043 LWD Apcom Style Plumber's Pack Water Heater Repair Kit
Price: $45.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Great repair pack, January 5, 2014
Everything you need to rebuild electric water heaters , the longer U shaped element reduces scale build up. The vacuum packing can be slightly annoying.

Carhartt Men's A62 Black 3 Pack All Season Cotton Crew Sock Large
Carhartt Men's A62 Black 3 Pack All Season Cotton Crew Sock Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, January 5, 2014
Good value on work sock, seems to be holding up well , some shrinkage but not to bad. I'm likely to buy them again.

Stack-On PR-23 23-Inch Professional Multi-Purpose Plastic Tool Box, Red
Stack-On PR-23 23-Inch Professional Multi-Purpose Plastic Tool Box, Red
Offered by PlumStruck
Price: $36.07
2 used & new from $36.07

3.0 out of 5 stars Some flaws in design, January 5, 2014
The lid doesn't swing all the way back, annoying . The latches aren't recessed and are likely to be damaged . The tool tray doesn't have compartments to hold small parts.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy!, December 27, 2013
Mine came broken, does not pump at all and even if it did I wouldn't buy this gun. It's oddly small and feel cheap.

Spend the extra and get a gun that will last you the rest of you life like a Gamo Hornet or Crosman Optimus. Pellets are safer since they bounce less and break barrels last longer than multi pumps.

If you want a fun BB gun get the Umax Morph, if you want a quality pellet rifle that will last forever and is very accurate get the Gamo Hornet. This gun is cheap in every aspect. It if well priced and I know I just got unlucky (or perhaps lucky) that mine was defective and amazon will refund with shipping. I'm not quite sure why anyone would want a rifle like this with a short barrel unless its for a very young child whom probably should not have one anyway.

ZANheadgear Flydanna 100 Percentage Cotton Deluxe Head Wrap (Black)
ZANheadgear Flydanna 100 Percentage Cotton Deluxe Head Wrap (Black)
Price: $6.93
21 used & new from $6.28

1.0 out of 5 stars Shrinks a lot, November 24, 2013
The wrap is not made of preshrunk material , wore the wrap one time , was satisfied with the product , but after washing and the dryer is shrunk so much it no longer fits my head.

Page: 1 | 2