Profile for iluvmypenguin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

iluvmypenguin RSS Feed

Tuesdays with Morrie
Tuesdays with Morrie
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars New perspective onlife, June 15, 2013
This book is wonderfully written and gives the reader a new perspective into how to view life. I enjoy Albom's writing style and use of personal experiences in his books.

Marware Vibe Standing Case for Kindle Fire HD 7" (Previous Generation), Black (will only fit Kindle Fire HD 7", Previous Generation)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case, June 4, 2013
This case is great for carrying my kindle. It is small and sleek, does not add much bulk and I can fit it in my purse. It's even helped protect my kindle fire from a few drops, which is what I was worried about when I was looking for a case. It stands up nicely in the landscape view without slipping. A reading handle would be nice to have, but I wanted the smaller, sleeker case.

The Hypochondriac's Guide to Life. And Death.
The Hypochondriac's Guide to Life. And Death.
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $9.72

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as funny as reviews stated, June 4, 2013
This book was marketed as a funny book about sicknesses and the author's experience thinking he had every disease in the world. This should have been marketed as a layman's medical guide to random diseases that the author researched in his expansive medical library and by visiting many doctors.

Have a Little Faith: A True Story
Have a Little Faith: A True Story
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read!, May 23, 2013
Very inspirational, great story, and a quick read! The stories draw you in and it's hard to put down the book.

Girls in White Dresses
Girls in White Dresses
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Fast read, May 18, 2013
Good book, but not really about much other than random parts of life after college. Glad I rented from the library and didn't buy.

Chic Shaper Perfect Posture - White - Small (Sizes 32-34)
Chic Shaper Perfect Posture - White - Small (Sizes 32-34)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for helping posture, July 23, 2011
I bought this to use for upper back support and to help me from slouching while sitting at the computer all day long. This does help pull shoulders back. You can slouch while wearing it, but it gives you a reminder to keep your shoulders back. It rubs under the arms a bit, but that be because it is new.
I didn't know the packaging stated this is intended to help your bust line. If you are buying this for that purpose, buy a size larger because it cuts into you bust line a bit and fits a little small.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Can be used for upper back support, July 23, 2011

Underworks Posture Perfect Band
Underworks Posture Perfect Band
Offered by Underworks
Price: $6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Be cautious of this product, July 23, 2011
I think this product would work, but one size does not fit all. I am small, but not so small that a general one size should not fit me, especially since it has an adjustable back. I had this closed all on the smallest hooks and it still was sagging on me. I think it would work, but you must have broad shoulders and a broad back. Don't trust the picture, I don't know how they made it fit that woman.

Body Rite Posture Pleaser-
Body Rite Posture Pleaser-
Price: $35.99
23 used & new from $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, July 23, 2011
Works great. Is adjustable. Keeps my shoulders back and helps me hold and strengthen back muscles while sitting at desk rather than slumping over.