Profile for Alexandria Jayden > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Alexandria Jayden "Lexi Jayden" RSS Feed (Palm Springs, CA)

Page: 1 | 2
Save The Green Planet
Save The Green Planet
DVD ~ Ki Ju-bong
7 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Crazy Fun!, December 23, 2012
This review is from: Save The Green Planet (DVD)
I really enjoy watching foreign movies - especially Korean. This movie sure was a hoot! It had a good amount of humor in it as well as violence, and of course a healthy dose of unpredictability! This movie is a mix of genres, and each genre is mixed well. I originally rented it because I wanted to watch gory alien movie. What I got was much more than I expected. It was fun and exciting from beginning to end, and it didn't have all the cliches that you would expect from a typical Hollywood movie.

I find that many Korean movies are too dramatized and overdone. This is one of those that I felt didn't overdo it. I felt it excelled on nearly every level. It was a fun ride, and I definitely would recommend this to others who are open-minded or who wouldn't mind experiencing something new for once - something fresh that doesn't reek of Hollywood.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stops Hair Loss, October 11, 2012
My hair used to come out in bundles whenever I would take a shower. And whenever I would run my fingers through my hair, several strands would just fall out every single time. I knew I had to do something. I tried this product and I am proud to say that my hair has become stronger and is no longer falling out of my head like it used to! I was hoping this product would help make my hair fuller... I don't think it does, but at least it is keeping it from being more thin. That's a definite plus. Also, I love the healthy look to my skin!

Setup
Setup
Offered by BuddhaFlipsJungle
Price: $9.95
8 used & new from $5.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Energetic, Soothing, August 23, 2012
This review is from: Setup (Audio CD)
This album is absolutely fantastic! I enjoyed every single song, especially track number 8: Kept You. All the songs are energetic and upbeat. I think this band/artist should be more popular. Fortunately, you can listen to the song preview samples of this CD before you purchase. If you like what you hear, I would suggest getting the CD. I did and I am very glad I did!

Mastering Astral Projection: 90-day Guide to Out-of-Body Experience
Mastering Astral Projection: 90-day Guide to Out-of-Body Experience
by Robert Bruce
Price: $17.14
59 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Loaded With Information, February 17, 2012
Saying that these authors went above and beyond is an understatement! Jam-packed with tons of useful information, this book delivers a step-by-step guide to achieving your out-of-body goals. The only thing is... you must devote a ton of time to this! I have learned over and over again that I really need to set aside time every single day to do this, and each day this process gets longer. But, in the end, I believe this is worth it.

Releasing Emotional Patterns with Essential Oils, NEW - Updated Edition for 2011!
by Carolyn L. Mein

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, February 17, 2012
I am a hypnotherapist and I have been getting into essential oils for my practice. A fellow hypnotherapist suggested I pick up this book, which I did, and it has helped me a great deal. It has some very useful information in it for the essential oils as well as muscle testing. I was fortunate to add this book to my practice.

Descent (Original NC-17 Version)
Descent (Original NC-17 Version)
DVD ~ Rosario Dawson

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark and Disturbing = Great!, February 17, 2012
I absolutely loved this movie! I thought the acting was superb, the tension and emotion was well done. I know Rosario Dawson must have put a lot of her energy into these scenes, and I believe it shows. The only complaint I have with this movie is the audio. I had to continue turning the volume up on my TV during many scenes because I couldn't hear the actors, then during other scenes I had to rush to turn the volume down again because it was blaring through the house!This needed better audio adjustment. Other than that, I thought it was a very good movie that succeeded on many levels.

Iron Ladies 2
Iron Ladies 2
DVD ~ Sujira Arunpipat
Price: $14.99
13 used & new from $5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, February 17, 2012
This review is from: Iron Ladies 2 (DVD)
I felt it was a fun and light-hearted sequel to the wonderful and funny first movie. I saw them both on Netflix, loved them, and bought them right away! I am glad I added these movies to my movie collection. I feel, as far as sequels go, this was a great addition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, February 17, 2012
I am very pleased with my two purchases of two different Frankie & Johnny pajamas. They were definitely worth the money, and I would recommend this to others. The cold winter nights (and days!) are difficult for me to get through. I used to wear light, thin, silk-type pajamas - which were very soft, but not comfortable for the winter - and they don't even compare to the great comfort and value of these Frankie & Johnny pajamas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable!, February 17, 2012
I bought two different pairs of these types of pajamas from Frankie & Johnny and I love them both! They are very comfortable, very soft, and definitely something I would recommend to others. I am very pleased with the comfort level of these pajamas. They have saved me in the winter time!

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Psychic Awareness, Second Edition
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Psychic Awareness, Second Edition
by Katherine Gleason
61 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Say whaaaa?, February 28, 2011
This book is jam-packed with very useful exercises to do and loads of references and suggestions about other books. Now that I have read this, I can't wait to start reading the Seth Speaks books! The techniques in this book do work, but only if you devote the time that you need to develop your skills.

The technique that worked very well for me was going into a meditative state, then saying to myself, "I am now going into a trance," then counting to 10 and bringing myself to a deeper level, then from there, saying to myself, "My psychic abilities improve everyday. I am becoming more balanced and filled with joy." I felt much better after each time I did this.

The only complaint I had was the chapter that dealt with out-of-body experiences was not very thorough and did not give much useful information. It pretty much gave the impression, "Well, why not give it a try?" After I read William Buhlman's book Adventures Beyond The Body, I know that this is far more important than just "giving it a try." It is an entirely life-changing experience. But I understand that this is not an out-of-body book, so maybe I shouldn't complain.

Other than that, this book has been very useful and helpful and I am glad I bought it and would definitely recomment it others.

Page: 1 | 2