Profile for Johnny Butler > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Johnny Butler RSS Feed

Totes Golf Size Auto-Open/Close Umbrella, Black and Tan
Totes Golf Size Auto-Open/Close Umbrella, Black and Tan

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, December 6, 2008
This is one of the best folding umbrellas. On rainy days when I take the dog for her potty-walks, this is handy enough to tuck under one arm while scooping up her business with the other. It is so much better than comparable umbrellas. It is also a little larger, which protects my shoulders as well. I am happy with it.

The Maker's Diet
The Maker's Diet
by Jordan Rubin
669 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The Maker's Diet, July 13, 2007
This review is from: The Maker's Diet (Hardcover)
If everybody read and followed the instructions as set forth in this book there would hardly be a need for so many doctors and hospitals, let alone unscrupulous health insurance companies. I only wish I had known about this book while I was still in my youth. I highly recommend this book to anybody who wants to live a happy and healthy and LONG life.

Elegant Baby Ceramic Polka Dot Piggy Bank Blue
Elegant Baby Ceramic Polka Dot Piggy Bank Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars NIGHTMARE!, March 23, 2007
I'm glad you asked! This vendor has lost my first order and will not fill it. I have exchanged five separate emails with them. And at their request I even faxed a copy of the order confirmation to them and they still won't fill the order. They said that I would have to place another order if I wanted the item. A subsequent order was filled in a timely manner, but not the first order. It's the first order they lost. And then today, after so much back and forth emails and faxes, I just told them to forget it. I want to make sure my credit card is refunded immediately. In the future I will purchase from more responsible and reliable sources. This saddens and disappoints me. In all the years I've been doing business with Amazon.com I've never encountered this kind of problem.

Johnny Butler