Profile for JKW > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JKW RSS Feed (Albuquerque, NM)

Fintie Kindle Paperwhite SmartShell Case - The Thinnest and Lightest Leather Cover for Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (Both 2012 and 2013 Versions with 6" Display and Built-in Light), Black
Offered by Fintie
Price: $13.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Paperwhite case, January 16, 2014
This is a great case for a fraction of the cost of the case offered by Amazon. It fits the new generation paperwhite perfectly, is protective on all sides, feels great in your hands, and offers the magnetic on and off functions. What more could you want in a case?

Sony ICF-CS10IP (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Sony ICF-CS10IP (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
18 used & new from $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great player and radio for the price, July 10, 2011
So much has already been written up about this product so I'll just mention my favorite features. I love being able to either dim or turn off the LED time display at night. I also like the fact that I can adjust the volume to a very low sound level. My daughter has had several iHome products and the lowest volume setting on her players has been too loud for me when I am relaxing with a book but want soft music in the background. The player is also fully capable of producing a high volume if desired. I am very pleased with my purchase.

Cuisinart DLC-836 6-by-6mm Fruit, Vegetable and French Fry Disc Fits 7 and 11-Cup Processors
Offered by Brand Variety
Price: $41.50
7 used & new from $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Shoestring Fries, January 27, 2009
This disk produces shoestring fries. If you want something larger you'll need to look elsewhere for your preparation tool. To date I have used it only to prepare sweet potato fries but I plan to try using this disk to cut chicken when preparing a meal like fajitas.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 23, 2014 1:35 PM PST

Wysong Maintenance Dog Food Case, 32-Pound
Wysong Maintenance Dog Food Case, 32-Pound

5.0 out of 5 stars Heallthy Dog, January 21, 2009
Once I started using Wysong my dog stopped having ear and other infections which had been occuring on an almost monthly basis. As an added bonus her coat became much softer and shiner. She's been healthy for several years on Wysong. The extra money I've spent on the food has been very cost effective.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, November 13, 2008
The Furminator is an awesome tool! Since I've begun using it, I sweep or pick up much less fur from my floor. My dog's coat looks much nicer too. Well worth the purchase price. I would highly recommend an initial combing with a large tooth or other comb to ensure your dog's hair is free from tangles so you don't hurt your dog when you use the Furminator. Either use this outside or in an area you can easily sweep or vacumn as you'll get an incredible amount of hair off your dog.

The Yoga Adventure for Children: Playing, Dancing, Moving, Breathing, Relaxing (Hunter House Smartfun Book)
by Helen Purperhart
Price: $11.94
44 used & new from $5.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, November 13, 2008
This is an excellent book to use when working with elementary special education students. I use many of the activities in my therapy program with my students.