Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for Sergey I. > Reviews

Browse

Sergey I.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sergey I. RSS Feed (Moscow)

Page: 1 | 2
Pacsafe Camsafe V25 Anti-Theft Camera Backpack, Olive
Pacsafe Camsafe V25 Anti-Theft Camera Backpack, Olive
Price: $179.95
2 used & new from $179.95

5.0 out of 5 stars but so far I'm very pleased with this backpack, June 23, 2015
Did not use it with full load yet, but so far I'm very pleased with this backpack. Both interior and exterior are well thought out, gives good impression quality-wise and very comfortable. I sure feel more secure in the city crowds. Green (okay, olive) color is not typical for camera bags so hopefully it will attract less criminal attention. And the final touch - I got it with good discount here on Amazon!

Mephisto Men's Guntram Slip-On,Black Smooth,6.5 M US
Mephisto Men's Guntram Slip-On,Black Smooth,6.5 M US

2.0 out of 5 stars No standard "Mephisto" size, October 23, 2013
I read reviews where people say they bought 1 size down and these were still too large. I got 1.5 smaller and it feels too tight - should buy just 1 size down from normal. It looks there is no standard size for this brand which is unfortunate - I cant waste time and money experimenting with sizes.

Ben Sherman Men's Douglas Wing Tip Brogue Oxford,Brown,41 EU/8-8.5 M US
Ben Sherman Men's Douglas Wing Tip Brogue Oxford,Brown,41 EU/8-8.5 M US

3.0 out of 5 stars OK shoes, October 23, 2013
I bought them cause Amazon said its made in Portugal. Its actually made in India, and I wouldnt buy them if I knew - I always get problems with Clarks made in India.

Comfort is average and size is true.

Update: they also don't seem to breathe well - I feel my feet sweat after a day of wearing these much more than in other 3 pairs of office shoes.

Kuzy - BLACK Rubberized Hard Case Cover for Apple MacBook Pro 15.4" with Retina Display Model: A1398 (NEWEST VERSION) 15-Inch - BLACK
Offered by KUZY
Price: $24.95
5 used & new from $19.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits and feels great., October 17, 2013
Cool protection from scratches for my Mac. Got a soft touch feel and easily snaps into place. Never came off by itself.

Magformers Challenger Set (112-pieces)
Magformers Challenger Set (112-pieces)
Price: $143.99
27 used & new from $131.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Get smaller size first and see if your kid likes it, October 17, 2013
It's a good set that I got for the right price. Still , it makes you want to buy more cause a lot of figures are present in other sets only.

Timberland Men's Richmont PT Oxford,Dark Brown,7.5 M US
Timberland Men's Richmont PT Oxford,Dark Brown,7.5 M US
Price: $69.90
9 used & new from $59.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit is small, but quality is good, October 17, 2013
I wear EUR 41/ UK 7 size, but this shoe (Label says US 7.5/ EUR 41 / UK7 ) is too small. Should have bought US8 for correct fit.

ECCO Men's Birmingham Loafer,Black,41 EU/7-7.5 M US
ECCO Men's Birmingham Loafer,Black,41 EU/7-7.5 M US

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the comfort I expected from Ecco., October 17, 2013
Me and my wife have been wearing Ecco shoes since 2004 and preferred them over anything else. Buyin was easy and even try-on was not mandatory - I just bought my size of the shoes/boots I liked and I new they would fit perfectly.
Not this time. It's not too big or too large - but fingers are getting squeezed when walking, and heels are chafed.

Alas, nowadays major currencies depreciate fast, so all manufacturers are reducing quality to maintain the prices on the same or similar level. This is the first Ecco I have that is made in China, and it looks and feels as a cheap Clarks model.

UPDATE

Well, after 3 weeks they feel more comfortable, and I'm not that disappointed by the purchase.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 15, 2015 5:03 AM PDT

Anker USB 3.0 eSATA Aluminum Hard Drive Disk HDD External Enclosure Case with usb 3.0 Cable for 9.5mm 12.5mm 2.5" SATA HDD and SSD
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $47.99

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT Exactly what I wanted, March 23, 2013
I needed a fast drive to share files between my older desktop with e-SATA output and slow USB2.0 ports and new Macbook with USB 3.0 ports. I managed to get a good sale price on SSD drive and this enclosure and I can't be happier. Installation is easy, I power this drive from USB2 port on my desktop and use SATA for data transfer, then work via USB3 port on a laptop when travel.

The only minus is that I get 254/256 MB/s (write/read) via eSATA-II port (3Gb/s max speed)
and "only" 178/210 MB/s (write/read) USB3.0 write/read speed on the same OCZ Vertex4 SSD but this is minor for the price and convenience. I read that OWC Elite Mini enclosure gives somewhat better USB3 speed but they're 2-3 times expense.

For comparison, internal Macbook SSD gives 410/470 MB/sec on SATA-III (6Gb/s) .

I used diglloyd DiskTester app for my tests.

UPDATE 05/05/13:
Just like some other buyers reported, after only a moderate usage the USB connector got loose and became "wobbly" up/down. The drive stops working, OS reports the volume was not ejected properly and some data can be damaged.
Looks like electronic part of this metal case is not that sturdy, real disappointment.

UPDATE 10/05/13:

USB port completely broken, fell into the case and rattle inside. I'm contacting support for replacement.

UPDATE 17/05:
Support replied fast and refund was no-hassle . Hope the USB port issue will be finally solved at manufacture, as without it this is really a good product .
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 6, 2013 1:58 AM PDT

SCHARFFEN BERGER Tasting Squares Assortment (3.17-Ounce Packages, Pack of 4)
SCHARFFEN BERGER Tasting Squares Assortment (3.17-Ounce Packages, Pack of 4)
Offered by D-Prompt

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty chocs!, March 23, 2013
All our family enjoyed this chocolates, you immediately understand it;s a product from quality cocoa.
No stupid additional aroma or taste enhancers, just the real thing.

Bower CS67 Snap Lens Cap for A 67MM Lens
Bower CS67 Snap Lens Cap for A 67MM Lens
Offered by Great Scoops
Price: $4.88
4 used & new from $4.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, March 23, 2013
If you need to replace your Nikon or Zeiss caps you cant lose with this product, stays on the lens and protects it.

Page: 1 | 2