Profile for Robin B. Haruna > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Robin B. Haruna RSS Feed (Oregon Coast, USA)

Mercola - Complete Probiotics For Pets, grams, 90 grams powder
Mercola - Complete Probiotics For Pets, grams, 90 grams powder
Offered by A Better Body
Price: $29.97
5 used & new from $27.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Changed my dachshund's life, March 24, 2013
My doxie had gastrointestinal problems for months ...after many expensive vet bills, we tried purina probiotics and she got a bit better. Then I heard about these - they are so much better! Within a couple weeks, she was doing great! She hasn't had a tummy ache in over two months and she used to have horrible problems 1-3 times a week. AND if you have any questions, email them and they will email right back.

Array Bond Paper, 8.5 x 11 Inches, Granite, 500 Sheets (101865)
Array Bond Paper, 8.5 x 11 Inches, Granite, 500 Sheets (101865)
Price: $27.82
3 used & new from $25.32

4.0 out of 5 stars good, January 27, 2013
not quite as heavy as I had thought but this was a good buy for the price. I would order it again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 29, 2013 6:19 AM PDT

One Breath Away
One Breath Away
Offered by Harlequin Digital Sales Corp.
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, January 27, 2013
This review is from: One Breath Away (Kindle Edition)
reminded me a lot of Jodi Picoult's work, which I love... couldn't put it down! Love the twists and turns.

Elmer's Painters Opaque Paint Markers, Set of 5 Markers, Bright Colors, Medium Point (WA7518)
Price: $9.35
10 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars love these!, October 13, 2012
Got these for writing messages on "peace rocks' and they work great on all different surfaces. Last a long time too!

How to Speak Unity: A Seeker's Guide to the Basic Concepts and Terms that Define this Practical Spiritual Lifestyle
by Temple Hayes
Price: $8.95
52 used & new from $3.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Really fills a need!, April 9, 2011
Excellent resource for anyone interested in New Thought. I am a Unity minister and I would love to be able to give this to every person who walks in the door! Clear, concise. Temple Hayes answers all the most frequently asked questions that I receive from newcomers as well as those who have been in New Thought for many years. Excellent!!

Face The Rain
Face The Rain
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read!, March 14, 2011
This review is from: Face The Rain (Kindle Edition)
This was a great read. It is a perfect combination of escape, relationships, and suspense. It held my attention from beginning to end and kept me wanting to turn the page and read some more. I live in Bandon and it was an extra treat to be able to clearly visualize the scenery and settings. I read at least one book a week and this rates way up there.

Room: A Novel
Room: A Novel
by Emma Donoghue
Price: $18.17
570 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The world looks different..., November 16, 2010
This review is from: Room: A Novel (Hardcover)
This is one of the very best books I have read in a long time. What an amazing way to look at the world from Jack's perspective. And what a wonderful reminder that we all look at the world through the eyes of our unique and particular experience.