Profile for Mary Ann Gantt > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mary Ann Gantt RSS Feed (NC)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Crocs Women's A-Leigh Wedge Sandal,Cocoa,8 M US
Crocs Women's A-Leigh Wedge Sandal,Cocoa,8 M US
Price: $45.92
4 used & new from $45.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable., April 18, 2015
I haven't worn them for any length of time yet so I don't know how they will feel, but comfortable when trying on. The heel gives and is somewhat cushiony which is what I like. The platform sole gives height without pressure on ball of the foot.

You Can Do It--Even if Others Say You Can't
You Can Do It--Even if Others Say You Can't
Price: $4.61

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money., April 4, 2015
It never would pair up with my iPhone but works great with my iPad. It paired right up with it. Good quality and sound for such a small price. If it worked with both devices, I would rate it 5 stars.

Nufoot Mary Janes Slipper, Purple, Large
Nufoot Mary Janes Slipper, Purple, Large
Price: $11.25
4 used & new from $9.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs large, February 9, 2015
The first thing I noticed about this shoe was the odor. It was similar to a car tire and was very strong. Not to worry I thought because they are washable. It didn't wash out. Also they were large on my feet. They are sized in ranges and my size was on the edge. I usually wear an 8 1/2 and the medium only went to 8. I sized up to large. They were too loose for my purposes. Since I washed them they can't be returned. They will probably make nice house shoes but I bought them for yoga class.

Flight to Heaven: A Plane Crash...A Lone Survivor...A Journey to Heaven--and Back
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Encouraging and uplifting, December 15, 2014
After recently losing a friend and more than several family members, I read this book in hope that I could mend. To me it was very comforting. The author did not appear to embellish, profit from, or otherwise expand upon his experience. I found it to be restorative and healing.

Big Lebowski Vitruvian The Dude Ripple Junction M
Big Lebowski Vitruvian The Dude Ripple Junction M
Offered by New York Fashion Police
Price: $20.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt for gift, December 5, 2014
I bought this for a gift. It appears to be fine quality-wise. I can't comment on fit etc., but I was impressed with the quick shipping.

Maidenform Women's Custom Lift Strapless Bra, Latte, 38D
Maidenform Women's Custom Lift Strapless Bra, Latte, 38D
Price: $20.73
19 used & new from $18.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Flattering fit, August 4, 2014
This bra fits true to size and is comfortable.

Becca by Rebecca Virtue Women's Tab Side Hipster Bikini Bottom Ocean XL
Becca by Rebecca Virtue Women's Tab Side Hipster Bikini Bottom Ocean XL
Offered by LADORNS
Price: $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend these hipsters., July 9, 2014
I wouldn't be able to wear these if my top didn't come over them, they are very low, but fit perfectly. Actually, they are just as depicted in the image. They are pretty and of good quality. I recommend them.

Hotpants! Forms a beautiful butt, (Oct-flav-1028-f2594) Color: Black, size - 18
Hotpants! Forms a beautiful butt, (Oct-flav-1028-f2594) Color: Black, size - 18
Offered by Skuttys-VersandhandelUS
Price: $34.90

3.0 out of 5 stars Hotpants will look just like your own butt!, July 9, 2014
Based on other reviews, I sized up one size. They were too large. Also, the legs were shorter than I expected (shorter than on model), so I am returning. I cannot comment on their wear as I never put them to any use. They didn't have any special features that would improve the appearance of your rear.

Aquabelle Women's Plus Size esistant! Aquabelle Black Bike Short
Aquabelle Women's Plus Size esistant! Aquabelle Black Bike Short
Offered by Swimsuits For All
Price: $16.80

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't hold up in pool!, June 30, 2014
I loved the way these looked and felt, especially in the water. But, after working out in the pool, the spandex began to fail. They became very thin - especially in the rear where privacy is needed! They were so thin they were almost "see-through". It's a shame because the length and fit made them perfect for work-outs :(

Banding Straps, 5' , Easy To Use With Plaster Molds, (PKG/10)
Banding Straps, 5' , Easy To Use With Plaster Molds, (PKG/10)
Offered by National Artcraft
Price: $14.98
2 used & new from $14.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, June 2, 2014
Works great for my purposes. Works great if you need to band something. These will do the job. Try them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3