Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Amy W > Reviews

Browse

Amy W's Profile

Customer Reviews: 380

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amy W RSS Feed (CA)

Price: $14.99
3 used & new from $13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I do like the little tassels at the bottom, June 28, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)

This 3 pack kitchen towel set by Rachael Ray is not only attractive but they work well. They absorb quickly and do not take too long to dry out. The colors are a little retro for me but for kitchen towels I can pass that they do not match any colors in my kitchen. I do like the little tassels at the bottom, as it gives it a little more frill. The size at 16 by 26", is just the right size for a kitchen towel.

We have also used them as helpers in the oven to pull out big baking trays, and they work well for that as you do not feel any heat transfer through.

I give it 4 stars as the price is a little high for a 3 pack ($19.98), and could find something of the same quality for at least $5 cheaper. But for me, I love Rachael Ray products and am fine paying full price.

This review is for Rachael Ray Paisley Kitchen Towel Set (3 Pack), not Rachael Ray Silicone Kitchen Oven Mitt as I did not receive the correct product. Thank you

Zinus Ultima Shredded Memory Foam Classic pillow with Bamboo Cover-Set of 2, King Size
Offered by Sleep Revolution
Price: $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleep Better!, June 7, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Zinus Ultima Shredded Memory Foam Classic pillow with Bamboo Cover in King Size is perfect for us at home. These classic pillow shapes hug your head for a snug fit and return to their original size once you are done. Super soft and very comfortable to rest your head. Made with a washable poly jacquard bamboo fabric cover for a cool night sleep. The memory foam used, biofoam, is made with natural plant oil, and all natural active charcoal to help absorb moisture, eliminate odors, and keep your pillow fresh.

The price is right for these 2 king size pillow. We tend to buy all of our bedding during Black Friday since the prices always drop for pillow and sheets. Typically we spend about $30-45 per pillow and at $59.99 for 2, this prices fits our budget.

5 star review! Super soft, great memory function, classic design, and gives me a very comfortable sleep. Plus it comes with 1 year worry free Warranty.

Sizes:
King (36" x 20" x 6")
Standard/Queen (30" x 20" x 6")

Prodyne FI-8 Infuse & Chill Fruit Infusion Ice Molds, Set of 2
Prodyne FI-8 Infuse & Chill Fruit Infusion Ice Molds, Set of 2
Price: $14.24
7 used & new from $14.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me!, June 7, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Prodyne FI-8 Infuse & Chill Fruit Infusion Ice Molds are made for me. I gave up soda and have been looking for alternative drinking options instead of water. I love water and drink over 2 gallons a day but sometimes you want something different, and that is where Prodyne FI-8 Infuse & Chill Fruit Infusion Ice Molds come in. Now you can make your own fruit infused water by following these easy steps:

1. Fill the molds with fresh fruit and water (Note that the opening to fill is small and fruit needs to be cut into smaller pieces)
2. Freeze
3. Pop out and place in a pitcher or water bottle
4. Enjoy!

If you are in the mood for something different, try filling with it juice or tea and adding fruit. You really get a different dimension of flavor.

My review is truly 4 1/2 stars as I really liked the concept, ease of use, and how well it works. The reason it is not 5 star is that I wish the ice could stay frozen longer as it tends to melt really fast. A little too fast for someone who likes to sip at work throughout the day. I have also tried adding hibiscus juice with fresh berries and then adding it to my bottle- give it a try super yummy!

BLACK+DECKER RC5280 28-Cup Cooked/14-Cup Uncooked Rice Cooker and Food Steamer, White
Price: $39.99
4 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for us, May 20, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This Black & Decker rice cooker works perfectly. I have always made rice in a rice cooker and this meets my needs. Big enough for a small family making 28-Cup Cooked/14-Cup Uncooked rice at once. Well-made and very sturdy. Comes with a steamer tray that also looks like it was made well. All are also made for a very easy cleanup with everything nonstick and dishwasher safe.

Main Features:
Family-Sized Capacity
Steaming Basket - Allows you to make vegetables, fish, and more.
Removable Nonstick Bowl - Dishwasher-safe and removable for easy cleanup.
Automatic Keep Warm - The unit automatically switches to the "keep warm" function after cooking is complete.
Measuring Cup and Spoon Included

Another note, I have never used the measuring instructions provided. I always use the way I was taught as a child: Any cup size of rice & 1 ½ cups of water from the same cup. This always gives me perfect rice that is never burned or over cooked. I was also taught to rinse my rice before using, this takes away a lot of loose particles and gives it a more even cook.

For the price, the size, and how well it cooks rice, I have to recommend it.

RIF6 Cube 2-inch Mobile Projector with 20,000 Hour LED Light and 120-inch Display, Portable, Rechargeable, includes HDMI Cables and Tripod
Price: $279.00
9 used & new from $270.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Where have you been on my camping trips?, May 18, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
RIF6 Cube 2-inch Mobile Projector is so small , only 2 inches, but powerful with good picture quality. We also have a Epson Home Cinema 750HD, HDMI, 3LCD, 2D/3D, 3000 Lumens Color and White Brightness, Home Entertainment Projector that I have been comparing quality to.

Of course, a small pocket projector is a far cry from a Home Cinema projector but this little projector can hold it's own. The picture quality is good and is very easy to setup and start watching. The battery lasts a little shorter than 90min, about 80min, but it was enough time to enjoy what we where watching. Very easy to recharge and it is built very well. At only 2 inches, this is perfect for the traveler as it doesn't take up too much room.

We first tested this out on a mini camping trip, and it was a huge hit! We brought a sheet with us and covered the side of our truck, car camping, than projected a movie of shooting stars and also some fun clips from our hiking adventure. This was so much fun since everyone got to relive our day and enjoy a starry show up above in the sky and also on the truck.

On another note, I can see this being used in classrooms as it is such an easy learning tool. I have suggested it to my own school. as I feel this would be perfect to use instead of the very old type projector with slides. Let's upgrade our technology!

Top features:
2-inch portable mobile projector that works with phones, laptops, tablets and gaming consoles
Compatible with HDMI devices
Rechargeable with a 90-minute battery life (able to recharge with an adapter)
LED light projection lasts up to 20,000 hours
Includes HDMI and MHL connector cables, USB charger, remote control, and flexible mini tripod
Free 1-year warranty.

Reading other reviews, I see that others have had problems with it shorting out and not working. We have tried it on our phones and tablet and have not experienced any issues. In fact everything works perfectly we are very excited to bring this with us on our next outdoor overnight adventure.

I know that the price can seem very high but when you compare it to our Epson Home Cinema Entertainment Projector, at a price of $873, this really is a good deal for everything it can do. True, the quality will not be as good or in 3D but if you are looking for a small and very portable projector, I have to recommend this one.

Thule Versant Men's Backpacking Pack, Fjord, 60 L
Thule Versant Men's Backpacking Pack, Fjord, 60 L
Price: $259.95
3 used & new from $259.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and Comfortable, May 13, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Thule Versant Men's Backpacking Pack is not only lightweight but very comfortable to use. For Hubby, this has really been the best that he has ever had and has been wondering what took him so long to get this.

We do weekend hikes and have really taken this off the beaten path. Weighing less than 5lbs this backpack starts at the perfect weight as you don't want to start with a heavy pack before you put anything in it. Once all your supplies have been added, it sits very comfortable on your back with the weight being in different areas. Even hiking 15miles in and out of the canyon, the pack was not bothering him at all. No chafing at the sides or on the back where the straps rub on his shoulders.

Has many pockets and straps to help you keep organized. Plus it comes with a waterproof roll to protect your gear in rain weather.

Main features:
1) Customization for a perfect fit backpack
2) Removable waterproof roll top pocket
3) Customization hip belt with three interchangeable pockets
4) StormGuard waterproof bottom liner to create a fully weatherproof bag.

Color:
FJORD: Hubby loved the color as he didn't want a light color as it would just get filthy on our hikes. He also loves that it is a nice deep blue, darken then the photo, and prefers this over the red or yellow being offered.

I know that the price can seem very high, but I have to say that this might be the last backpack you ever buy. In fact, I might steal this backpack from him when I go to Europe just do to the fact of how well it carries and all of it's features. For the price, how well it is made, and how much use we can get out of it... I and Hubby recommend it to everyone.

Fossil Men's Adam Front Pocket Bi-fold, Black, One Size
Fossil Men's Adam Front Pocket Bi-fold, Black, One Size
Price: $40.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Hubby, April 13, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Fossil Men's Adam Front Pocket Bi-fold Wallet in Black might seem a steep price at $40 but it is really worth it. 100% leather and made in India, this wallet really is made well and looks great. The leather is black, free of any blemishes, and the seams are very tight. Hubby has been looking for an adult wallet, he has a Thundercats one that he has used since high school, and this fits perfectly with what he was looking for. The only thing that he doesn't like about it, is that there is no front facing ID holder.

Fits well in his pockets and is very easy to put in and pull out. Hubby always carries a lot of different cards, work ID cards and even work access cards that can make wallets very thick and hard to put into a pocket. This bi-fold wallet is perfect as it divides up the card location and help promote a slim design.

Inside the design is: 8 credit card slots, 2 slip pockets, 1 id window, 1 flap coin pocket, 1 divided bill compartment

For the price, how well it is made, the name brand, and how much hubby likes it, I have to recommend it to everyone.

Filtrete Whole House Air Freshener, Linen
Filtrete Whole House Air Freshener, Linen
Price: $4.98

3.0 out of 5 stars In the middle, April 12, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I am really in the middle for Filtrete Whole House Air Freshener, in Linen scent. This works perfectly in the room where it is attached but smell doesn't carry over through the whole home as advertised.

Very easy to use: Peal the back and hang within the air vent. It doesn't sit flush against the vent but hangs out. In fact some friends commented on what that strange thing is when they had visited.

The smell is very mild and did stay in our living room for about a month. Did smell fresh and clean and even people commented that our pet smells smelled less when comparing to our regular air freshener.

I think this is great for small homes and really only work well in the main living area. For us, we will stick with our Airsick since we can have a diffuse in every room and that is perfect for us.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 29, 2016 9:47 PM PDT

GE Keurig Coffee Brewer Water Filter, KRGFLTR01, Black
GE Keurig Coffee Brewer Water Filter, KRGFLTR01, Black
Price: $17.99
2 used & new from $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars This GE Keurig Coffee Brewer Water Filter is very easy to install and does a pretty good job of ..., April 7, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This GE Keurig Coffee Brewer Water Filter is very easy to install and does a pretty good job of filtering the water. All you need to do is snap it into place and you are done, it really is that easy to use. We have very HARD water so we use bottled water so that our filter doesn't clog up. Once we installed this filter we tried with bottled water at first then switched to tap water to see how the filter holds up. Already you can taste the difference. Our bottles water tasted the same but once we tried using tap... the water really does taste better then out of the sink. After a few weeks of using tap water, our machine is still very clean and I do not see any signs of it clogging. Only time will really tell the truth, as it could take a few months before we see any signs of clogging.
For us, I still prefer to use bottled water but can see this being very useful for times when we are out of bottled. The price is not too high and it does work well.

18k Yellow Gold-Plated Sterling Silver and Green Jade Dangle Earrings
18k Yellow Gold-Plated Sterling Silver and Green Jade Dangle Earrings
Price: $42.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant and above, March 31, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
18k Yellow Gold-Plated Sterling Silver and Green Jade Dangle Earrings are very beautiful and elegant. These fit perfectly on my ears and do not weigh a huge amount which is perfect for all day wearing. Even though these are gold plated, they still work great for my sensitive ears. They are also made very well, in fact I would not think they are gold plated but real. The simple yet very intricate design above the jade dangle adds an extra depth of elegance. The jade dangle has a little weight and they slightly move as I walk.

I wore these with a real jade necklace, my grandmothers, and everyone that it was a complete set. Very well done!

I love the price! Not only is the price very reasonable, but they really do look like they are worth more then they are. I have to recommend them to anyone looking for a simple yet elegant jade earring.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20