Profile for Michele R > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michele R RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Elomi Women's Caitlyn Underwire Side Support Bra, Black, 40H
Elomi Women's Caitlyn Underwire Side Support Bra, Black, 40H
Price: $55.00
9 used & new from $54.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, but don't love it, January 30, 2015
I like this bra, but I don't love it. It's not as supportive as the Goddess Clara or even Keira, but it is attractive. I do not like the fabric on the cups - why do we need textured fabric that shows through on sheer tops? It would be better with a smooth fabric.

Goddess Women's Clara Banded Underwire Bra, Nude, 40I
Goddess Women's Clara Banded Underwire Bra, Nude, 40I
Price: $39.00
5 used & new from $39.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Love Love, January 30, 2015
Love, love, love. The best I have owned so far. As a size 40I, my choices are limited. I own several Goddess Keiras, but this one is even more supportive and I will be ordering more of this one in the future. The band holds its shape better than the Keira, and I feel much more confident in it. It lays flat against my breastbone. It's not suitable for lower cut tops

All In 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
All In 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Offered by GUNZ"N"PUZZLEZ
Price: $27.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the arrangement of antique firearms, January 30, 2015
This is a gorgeous puzzle. Love the arrangement of antique firearms. It looks really nice when it's all put together.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 year old loved them, January 14, 2014
Many of the kids at my nephew's school wanted these wristbands as well after seeing his. They are good for trading.

Nameless
Nameless
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Page-turner with big flaws, January 14, 2014
This review is from: Nameless (Kindle Edition)
This was a good story - I read it all the way through during a flight and it kept me interested. However, it had some big flaws so I cannot really recommend it.
One, the book was full of grammatical and even spelling errors. Please, self-published authors, invest in a good proofreader.
Two, the villain was completely unbelievable. A child who is severely neglected and abused, never held, infrequently fed, repeatedly raped, never schooled and unable to leave his apartment until age 9 does not grow up to be vastly wealthy and the best computer hacker in the world by age 24 or something ridiculous like that. A serial killer, yes. But incredibly educated and talented, etc? Nope. Sorry.

Goddess Women's Plus-size  Keira Banded Underwire Bra
Goddess Women's Plus-size Keira Banded Underwire Bra
Price: $29.99 - $57.62

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the only bras I wear, January 19, 2013
I wear a 40K, so finding a bra that fits, lifts AND separates was next to impossible until I found this bra. The only other bra that I have purchased that fit as well cost quite a bit more and lasted only a few months before the underwire broke through and poked me in the face at a restaurant (true story!). I now own 7 of these bras and am very happy with the fit and quality. They aren't the cutest bras, but they are way better than many other full-busted bras I've seen.

Faith: A Novel
Faith: A Novel
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, January 14, 2013
This review is from: Faith: A Novel (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed the characters and story of this novel and learned quite a bit about a different culture, which I always enjoy. Very well-written and compelling.

rooCASE Origami Dual-View (Magenta) Vegan Leather Folio Case Cover for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 Inch Tablet  - Support Landscape / Portrait / Typing Stand / Auto Sleep and Wake
rooCASE Origami Dual-View (Magenta) Vegan Leather Folio Case Cover for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 Inch Tablet - Support Landscape / Portrait / Typing Stand / Auto Sleep and Wake

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, January 14, 2013
I was reasonably happy with this case. I gave it 4 stars because the holes for the charging cable didn't quite line up and I can't really charge my Kindle with the case closed without pushing back some of the materials. It is attractive and the on/off feature works well.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars worked great, January 2, 2013
My husband used this on two moles on his face. The largest, flatter mole is completely gone- this was a mole he had for at least 30 years. The second, smaller and more rounded mole is partially gone. He's going to try removing the second mole again. He realized that he didn't apply the product as well to that one, so he will need to repeat the process. But, we are pretty confident that the second one will be completely gone after the second application. Sure beats spending a lot of money with the dermatologist.

Update 1/14/13: After the success my husband had with his two facial moles, I tried this on a mole on my face, and it's already gone. There's just a small scab that's healing up nicely. This stuff really does work.

AmLactin 12 % Moisturizing Lotion - 567 g / 20 oz
AmLactin 12 % Moisturizing Lotion - 567 g / 20 oz
Offered by 2 Guys
Price: $21.10
55 used & new from $17.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love this product, December 27, 2012
AmLactin is the very best moisturizer I have ever used. My hands, elbows, feet and arms are wonderfully soft and hydrated. And, although this is a body lotion, I started using it on my face about 6 weeks ago. I'm 43 and have had cystic acne for the last 15 years- usually on my neck and lower half of my face. I usually have 2-3 large blemishes on my face at any one time. Since I started using this on my face, all of my blemishes have cleared up and right now I have no blemishes at all! I can't remember the last time I had a totally clear face. I know it could be coincidence and tomorrow I could wake up with a major breakout, but so far, I'm very happy with the results. I think that, for me, AmLactin provides the right amount of cell turnover to keep those blemishes from forming. If you decide to try this on your face, test it in a small area first to make sure that your skin can take it. It's pretty strong stuff. I'll report back in a few months with an update.

Page: 1 | 2