Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Someone Like Her
Someone Like Her
by Janice Kay Johnson
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
38 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great easy read, January 8, 2011
I read this after finishing my first Janice Kay Johnson book which was a free download on my Kindle. Once I started, I could not put it down! Great story and not too over the top like some romance novels. I will be downloading more of her books to my Kindle today.

Ergobaby Performance Carrier - Spring Green
Ergobaby Performance Carrier - Spring Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Best carrier hands down!, September 19, 2010
I purchased this based of a recommendation, and after reading dozens of reviews this carrier does everything it promises and more! My husband and I recently took our 24lb 18 month old and 34lb 4 year old hiking with these and we all loved it. We were both comfortable the entire hike and neither of us were sore afterwards. It was so much easier than any other carrier and the extra weight oh our backs made the workout really worth it.

Wubbanub Infant Pacifier - Lion & Puppy
Wubbanub Infant Pacifier - Lion & Puppy

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product, September 19, 2010
My son started using these at birth and 18 months later he still loves the thing! I've got to get the blanket version to start weaning him because I feel bad for having to take his best friend

Some Hearts
Some Hearts
Price: $13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, September 19, 2010
This review is from: Some Hearts (Kindle Edition)
Great story that keeps you hooked with all it's little twists. Perfect for a quick read for any age. Highly recommended!