Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (New Hampshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Ghirardelli Chocolate Unsweetened Cocoa Pouch, 8 Ounce
Ghirardelli Chocolate Unsweetened Cocoa Pouch, 8 Ounce
Price: $4.89
15 used & new from $4.89

3.0 out of 5 stars May contain allergens, July 8, 2016
I like it, but unfortunately it may contain tree nuts, wheat, soy, dairy and egg, which makes it a potentially dangerous product for my grandchildren. Do how does that happen anyway that a product that is supposed to be 100% cocoa may contain other ingredients...?

New York Retro 2016 Wall Calendar
New York Retro 2016 Wall Calendar

2.0 out of 5 stars I love the photos, January 23, 2016
I love the photos, but agree that the quality is not great. And initially, I thought the calendar was wrong, but it's set up with Monday being the first day of the week, which is a format that I'm not used to.

Bath & Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Warm Vanilla Sugar
Bath & Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Warm Vanilla Sugar
Offered by FedBeauty Express
Price: $6.40
19 used & new from $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice scent, but ugly bottle and label, November 10, 2015
Love the scent, but I don't care of the new bottle design or label--its not nearly as attractive as the old version. I am looking for an alternative.

Kevin's Quality Clothespins Set of 30 Lifetime Guarantee
Kevin's Quality Clothespins Set of 30 Lifetime Guarantee
Offered by KBC Solutions
Price: $52.75
2 used & new from $52.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Made in the USA and worth every penny, August 15, 2015
These are wonderful clothespins, the best I've ever used. Larger and stronger than the average clothespin with a larger than average spring. Made in the USA and worth every penny. You get what you pay for.

Jess N Jane "Meow Christmas" Dressy Ladies Rhinestone Bling Tee Shirt Top-3x (Red)
Offered by Shop My Fair Lady - Designer Clothes for Less

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Christmas Top, January 17, 2015
Fits well and made in the USA!

Nordic Ware Microwave Plate Cover, 11-Inch
Nordic Ware Microwave Plate Cover, 11-Inch
Price: $10.18
20 used & new from $10.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and long lasting, January 17, 2015
I have had one of these for many, many years and it works great and still looks good. I purchased this one for my daughter. Made in the USA!

Woods 13569 Indoor Plug-In Wireless Remote Control w/ 3 Outlets, White
Woods 13569 Indoor Plug-In Wireless Remote Control w/ 3 Outlets, White
Price: $18.44
78 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, January 17, 2015
I have one of these and purchased this set for my elderly mother who found it very useful with her Christmas tree. The one I purchased over a year ago came with an outdoor unit, which is particularly helpful with outside Christmas lights.

The American Red Cross Blackout Buddy the emergency LED flashlight, blackout alert and nightlight, ARCBB200W-SNG
Offered by 123CloseOut
Price: $12.62
32 used & new from $7.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, January 17, 2015
We received this as a gift a year ago and we liked it so much that we purchased several to give as gifts. It is compact, lightweight, and unobtrusive. The light comes on automatically when the power goes out so you don't have to go hunting for a flashlight in the dark. And the flashlight lasted much longer than the four hours advertised.

Roger Lascelles London Antique Dial Wall Clock, 14.2-Inch
Roger Lascelles London Antique Dial Wall Clock, 14.2-Inch
Price: $42.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful clock., January 17, 2015
We are very happy with it.

Elite Home Percale 4-Piece Cotton Queen Sheet Set, White
Elite Home Percale 4-Piece Cotton Queen Sheet Set, White

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT percale!, January 17, 2015
I'm old enough to remember what percale sheets feel like: smooth & crisp--these are not. They are rough and coarse; I should have known since the price was too good to be true. And I should have returned them, but didn't. And now after a few washings, they are already pilling. I have some pretty old percale sheets that have never pilled. Disappointing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4