Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (New Hampshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Frigidaire FAD704DWD Energy Star 70-pint Dehumidifier
Frigidaire FAD704DWD Energy Star 70-pint Dehumidifier
Price: Click here to see our price
58 used & new from $177.34

1.0 out of 5 stars Handle gave way and full bucket of water fell on ..., August 3, 2014
Handle gave way and full bucket of water fell on concrete floor, damaging the bucket and spilling water all over the basement floor. This has never happened with any other dehumidifier I've used over the years
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 4, 2014 3:41 AM PDT

Jess N Jane "Parisienne" Dressy Ladies Ladies Rhinestone Bling Tee Shirt Top Natural-3X

5.0 out of 5 stars Made in the USA, January 12, 2014
Looks great, fits well, and I really appreciate that Jess N Jane clothing are still made in the USA. : )

Jess N Jane "Peace on Earth" Dressy Ladies Rhinestone Bling Tee Shirt Top-3x red

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful top, January 12, 2014
This top looks great, fits well, and I love the fact that its made in the USA. Gets lots of compliments.

ORIGINAL Bed Band-USA Lifetime Warranty. Best Product for Keeping Sheets On. Patent Pending
Offered by Bed Band Store LLC
Price: $13.99
3 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great!, January 12, 2014
I wish I purchased these years ago instead of struggling with the bottom sheets coming untucked every night. We have perfectly good sheets with lots of wear left, but the elastic has worn out. Now with Bed Bands, the sheets never come untucked. I bought these 18 months ago and they're still working great.

Remington Battery Operated Fabric Shaver
Remington Battery Operated Fabric Shaver
Offered by SJS Commercial
Price: $8.31
22 used & new from $5.13

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very powerful, January 12, 2014
It doesn't do a great job at removing pills from my sweaters and it is very time consuming to use. I plan to look for a larger one.

Diamond heavy Duty Plastic Forks, 24 Count
Diamond heavy Duty Plastic Forks, 24 Count
Price: $1.99
12 used & new from $1.03

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very heavy duty, December 12, 2013
I purchased these and the Dixie heavy duty forks at the same time and the Diamond are not as large nor as sturdy.

He Stopped Loving Her Today (Album Version)
He Stopped Loving Her Today (Album Version)
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars In memory of George Jones, April 28, 2013
This song was one of my mother's favorites and I have come to love it as well. We will miss George Jones.

Sweet Caroline
Sweet Caroline
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorites, April 28, 2013
This review is from: Sweet Caroline (MP3 Music)
Sweet Caroline has been one of my favorites for many years. Although, I own this song on vinyl, cassette, and CD, I decided to purchase the mp3 version as well.

Too Faced Cosmetics, Shadow Insurance, 0.35 Ounce
Too Faced Cosmetics, Shadow Insurance, 0.35 Ounce
Offered by MILE HIGH BEAUTY SUPPLY
Price: $16.00
25 used & new from $11.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, January 28, 2013
I have oily eyelids and this product works well at preventing my eye shadow from creasing. I would recommend this product.

Uncle Goose Wooden ABC Blocks with Bag - Made in the USA
Uncle Goose Wooden ABC Blocks with Bag - Made in the USA
Offered by BuildersToyBox
Price: $36.95
13 used & new from $36.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and made in the USA!, January 28, 2013
I purchased these to use for decoration at a baby shower and then gave them to the mom-to-be. They're beautiful and I was absolutely thrilled they are made in the USA!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3