Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "A lover of everything good for our planet" RSS Feed (The Bubble (aka the SCV))

Page: 1 | 2
Heritage Exel 17" EZ- Scan Wheeled Laptop Portafolio / Rolling Overnighter Briefcase -Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy., March 3, 2016
Lots of space, rolls well. Fits my 17" laptop very well.

Lafayette in the Somewhat United States
Lafayette in the Somewhat United States
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I very much enjoyed this book, December 2, 2015
I very much enjoyed this book. It really highlights how important the French were to American success and the political climate of the time. Plus, as always I enjoyed Ms. Vowell's writing style. It's always engaging, sarcastic and downright fun...which is not very true of many history books.

The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Its so absurd and silly and fun! A must read for everyone, September 12, 2015
I have never laughed so hard at a book! You can't help it! Its so absurd and silly and fun! A must read for everyone!

Unfamiliar Fishes
Unfamiliar Fishes
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Sarah Vowell's style of writing, September 12, 2015
This review is from: Unfamiliar Fishes (Kindle Edition)
I love Sarah Vowell's style of writing. Her writing is humorous and sarcastic while still highly informative and well researched. I also like how she included oral interviews as part of the story. This is the second book I've read by her. She's my new favorite author. Although, if you don't love history this one may be a bit boring and I recommend her other book "Take the Cannoli."

I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban
I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I thought this was a great memoir. Very touching, September 12, 2015
I thought this was a great memoir. Very touching. Gave me a really good sense of the war from another perspective. Highly recommend.

Take the Cannoli: Stories From the New World
Take the Cannoli: Stories From the New World
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So funny! I really related to the material, August 12, 2015
So funny! I really related to the material! Her description of her pet horse growing up literally left me in tears of laughter! I think ive found my new favorite author

Kindle Paperwhite E-reader - Black, 6" High-Resolution Display (300 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers
Price: $119.99

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to read in all lights, July 27, 2015
Really enjoying it. Lightweight, easy to read in all lights. A dimmer so you can read in bed and not disturb your partner. An encyclopedia tool to help you get more in depth about subjects in the book. And access to the kindle store make this a great buy! My husband bought if for me for my bday along w a $100 gift card and im having so much fun downloading all those books I always say ill read but never do. Now I have tons of books at my finger tips! And its so small it fits in my purse with ease!

Vegan Indian Cooking: 140 Simple and Healthy Vegan Recipes
Vegan Indian Cooking: 140 Simple and Healthy Vegan Recipes
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great introduction of Indian Cooking!, September 16, 2014
I absolutley love this book! I love indian food, but had no idea how to make any of the main dishes. Fantastic for a beginner and each meal makes a nice amount of food. I particularly like the Bindi Masala and the eggplant and potato dish! Yum! Definately one of the best cookbook purchases I ever made! Some of her recipes have become staples in my weekly meal rotations. Some of the spices I had to special order but it was worth it! And ALWAYS spring for the fresh ginger! Makes a world of difference!

Cuisinart CHM-3R Electronic Hand Mixer 3-Speed, Red
Cuisinart CHM-3R Electronic Hand Mixer 3-Speed, Red
Price: $28.53
35 used & new from $22.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Little but mighty!, March 17, 2014
Powerful little machine! I bought a betty crocker one a year ago and the motor blew out, so I wanted something a bit more heavy duty. It is a little heavy, but you can tell it's metal and will last longer than the plastic betty crocker one. I love it! And the color is just so fun, matches my red and black kitchen. Great for baking cakes, cookies, breads. Love it

Elder Sign
Elder Sign
Price: $34.03
23 used & new from $26.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun! Meant for those who want more from their board games!, January 16, 2013
This review is from: Elder Sign (Toy)
This is an excellent board game! I first saw it played on the web show "Table Top" with Wil Wheaton. My main attraction to it was the fact that it is a collaborative game. Players must work together to defeat the monster instead of competing against each other. This makes for a lively board game night as everyone is forced to focus on long term strategies. My friends who don't like to play anything more complicated than Apples to Apples did not really enjoy the game, but both my siblings and my more gaming experienced friends truly thought it was a blast! I love it and have played it on 3 separate occasions already!

Page: 1 | 2