Profile for Neil S. Friedman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 58

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Neil S. Friedman "tinman25" RSS Feed (Brooklyn, NY USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
The Solo Years 1995-2014
The Solo Years 1995-2014
Price: $16.99
24 used & new from $12.48

5.0 out of 5 stars This Clevelander Rocks!, March 11, 2015
Top-notch compilation of Michael Stanley's second career phase. Brings together tracks from about a dozen albums over the last 20 years. A Cleveland rock and roller, who never got the recognition and fame he rightly deserves. Never discovered if he writes the words or the lyrics first.

Half the City
Half the City
Price: $11.19
53 used & new from $6.40

5.0 out of 5 stars A Sound Sensation!, February 18, 2015
This review is from: Half the City (Audio CD)
As a devotee of classic rock and roll, it takes a lot to turn me on to a new band or contemporary musician. But, after seeing a clip of this Alabama-based sextet group perform on "Letterman" earlier this week, I sampled their music online and immediately ordered the CD, which arrived today. This band deserves to be seen, heard and lauded with the success that so many bland artists manage to earn but don't deserve! While sounding a lot like classic R&B artists from rock and roll's early years, these guys infuse their own updated sound with great vocals and soulful horns. I strongly recommend lovers of great rock and roll to listen to this band that hopefully will rule the charts in the coming years.

Regency Spillmat Oven Liner 16 x 23 Inch Heavy Weight
Regency Spillmat Oven Liner 16 x 23 Inch Heavy Weight
Price: $13.21
12 used & new from $11.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 12, 2015
Fits perfectly in my oven and fulfills me expectations of such a product.

VICKS Qlearquil All Day and All Night 24 Hour Allergy Relief, 45 Count
VICKS Qlearquil All Day and All Night 24 Hour Allergy Relief, 45 Count
Offered by Tactic Shield
Price: $19.19
6 used & new from $19.19

4.0 out of 5 stars ... products for years and find QlearQuil to be as good, if not better than the rest, February 12, 2015
Been taking these kinds of products for years and find QlearQuil to be as good, if not better than the rest.

I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
33 used & new from $20.98

4.0 out of 5 stars He Ain't Sleeping..., February 12, 2015
I bought this anthology before Amazon was even a thought and over a decade after I saw him perform live in New Jersey. I still enjoy listening to it 18 years later. Zevon had a handful of misses throughout his career, but overall he was too overlooked in a genre that prefers gooey pop tunes. And he went out with a flourish on his final album. Knowing Warren from his music, he is not resting in peace, he's rocking!

Oral-B Vitality Deep Sweep Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, 1 Count (Packaging May Vary)
Price: $25.99

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good. While I've never been a huge fan of ..., December 6, 2014
So far so good. While I've never been a huge fan of dental care, this item is a pleasure to use as it stimulates my mouth as it freshens and cleans.

DayMinder Weekly Planner 2015, 4.88 x 8 Inch Page Size, Black (G200-00)
DayMinder Weekly Planner 2015, 4.88 x 8 Inch Page Size, Black (G200-00)
Offered by PLEXSUPPLY
Price: $14.99
10 used & new from $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Book this one!, December 1, 2014
Fills my need for compact-sized datebook to remind me of important dates in coming year. Cost is lower than similar item at Staples.

The Album Collection Vol. 1 1973-1984
The Album Collection Vol. 1 1973-1984
Price: $79.88
70 used & new from $47.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Music to my ears--but not the eyes., November 17, 2014
After I opened the package and listened to the remastered "Greetings" I was impressed. As many long time fans have waited years for the reworking of Bruce's early recordings, we welcome this package. However, since most who'll probably purchase this eight-CD set are likely over 40, it's disappointing to find the font size for the lyrics to be quite small (six points or less I presume) and difficult to read even with prescription glasses. A minor point, yes, but still indicates the record company's lack of forethought for its core audience, since I enjoy reading liner notes and album credits. Thus, I could not give the package the fifth star.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 23, 2014 11:30 PM PST

Sycamore Row (The Jake Brigance)
Sycamore Row (The Jake Brigance)
by John Grisham
Price: $6.29
267 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Jake is back -- and so is Grisham, November 5, 2014
John Grisham's back on track with this one. Fleshed out characters. Taut, yet engrossing tale. Besides doing another Jake Brigance nook, he should begin a series when his promising legal assistant, Portia, gets HER law degree. Keep 'em coming JG!

Advance Time Technology 1.8" LED Alarm Clock With Red Display, Gray
Advance Time Technology 1.8" LED Alarm Clock With Red Display, Gray
Offered by Farm & Home Supply Center
Price: $11.78
8 used & new from $11.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Timing, November 5, 2014
It's a snap to set up. Easy to read and ideal for my needs. And the price? Can't beat it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6